Under one umbrella

Music Box

Shin Hye is about to go home when the rain pours heavily.

“It’s raining and I didn’t bring my umbrella” Shin Hye said sadly.

Shin Hye decided to cross the pouring rain and walks down towards the stairs, when she reached the last stair step she noticed that the rain is not dripping on her. She looks up and saw Hong Ki holding with a black umbrella.

“Why are you doing this? Do you want to get sick?” Hong ki said in a annoyed tone but his expressions don’t his feelings.

Shin Hye smiles “I just forgot to bring my umbrella and I need to go home already.”

Shin Hye thought that Hong ki is going to scold her but he just simply smiles and holds her hands.

“You really are crazy” He pauses “I’ll you home”

Shin Hye’s face turned red and her heart felt so light.

As they walks through the rain they are both silent and Shin Hye is not comfortable with the deafening silence.

“Hey… Hong ki?” She pauses “Why are you always there for me?” She said it without looking at him.

Shin Hye felt that Hong ki looks to her but she didn’t face him, she just continues to look the road.

“Well… were childhood friends but…” He pauses “I don’t remember being with you always.”

Shin Hye’s face turned red after hearing what he said, she felt embarrassed.

“well” Shin Hye pauses “You’re always there for me whenever I am in danger… just like the other day I almost got bumped by a car and you are there to save me and many other past events… You are there.”

Hong ki looks to Shin Hye and happily said “I was just playing around.. Of course I am here for you”

She looks at his face. Shin Hye saw his eyes are sparkling and notices that Hong ki is still holding her hand.

The rain poured stronger and Hong ki pulled her to make sure that she won’t be soaking wet.

Hong ki breathe deeply and looks at her “Shin Hye?”

Shin Hye looks to him “What?”

“Will it be okay if your friend likes you?” he pauses “not like as a friend but as a partner.”