Planning a Surprise Party for Girlfriend ^^

Girlfriend (New StarShip GirlGroup)

~@Seoul Of Performing Arts~

RING!! RING!!

GeumHee the maknae who happened to be dozing off in class got startled by the bell which made her fall off from her seat. Everyone was laughing at her but the ones who were laughing loudly was Apink.

Hayoung- "Hahahahaha!! Dozing off in class again?"

GeumHee looked down. 

Hayoung- "Awwww~..are you gonna cry?"

She said in a bully tone. GeumHee ran away from the class she haven't been humilated in her whole life. While running away she accidentally bumped into someone. She looked up and widened her eyes, it was No Minwoo her crush and also her chemistry partner.

GeumHee- "OMO!! Mianhae Minwoo-ah..Mianhae!!"

She said bowing many times. Then she felt  hand on her shoulder and then another hand rising her chin up. Minwoo looked at her and used one of his hand to wipe of some tears.

Minwoo- "GeumHee~..were you crying?"

GeumHee shook her head and wiped her tears using her sleave. She smiled widely.

GeumHee- "Ani!! I'm fine! Totally fine!!"

Minwoo looked at her and gave her a wry smiled.

Minwoo- "Okay~..well you should be careful sometimes. Ok?"

GeumHee nodded and smiled. Minwoo waved goodbye and walked away, GeumHee turned around and noticed Minwoo walking up to a girl, Hayoung. Hayoung smiled and hugged Minwoo as they walked together. Hayoung looked back to GeumHee and smirked.

Hayoung- "Loser."

She mouthed and walked away again with Minwoo. GeumHee sighed as her friends came to her. 

SeukHye- "YAH!!"

GeumHee- "YAH!!"

GeumHee said shocked. She turned around and was greeted by her 5 bestfriends smiling widely. She sighed and held her chest and then slapped SeukHye's arm playfully.

GeumHee- "Aish~...you gave me a heart attack!! Sheesh!"

SeukHye- "Mianhae~."

SeukHye said pouting. GeumHee rolled her eyes.

AhRi- "Why with the long sigh?"

GeumHee looked at Ahri confused, she tilted her head.

GeumHee- "What do you mean unnie?"

AhRi- "You were sighing just now. Is there a problem?"

GeumHee shook her head frantically.

AhRi- "You know we are your bestfriends. You can tell us anything."

JaeAh- "Trust us!"

GeumHee sighed as she shook her head one last time.

GeumHee- "There's nothing wrong unnies~. I'm perfectly fine~." 

GeumHee said while smiling. The others looked at each other and nodded.

JaeAh- "Okay then~. Did all of you pack for tomorrow? Because Oppa Kim is gonna pick us up 6:00."

Everyone nodded.

JaeAh- "Good then~. I can't believe this is happening so fast!"

SeukHye- "I know~. I can't wait to be dance partners with Boyfriend!"

The Bell rang meaning it was dismissal time. Everyone went home.

~@Boyfriend's Dorm~

The maknae's; Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo just came home from their exhausting day at school. Youngmin and Kwangmin directly went to their room which they shared. Minwoo shared his room with DongHyun and Hyunseong and Jeongmin shared a room together. Suddenly there was knock on their door. Minwoo who was sweeping the living room opened the door which revealed their Manager.

Manager Choi- "Minwoo!! What..are you doing?"

Minwoo- "I'm sweeping the living room."

Hyung- "Well stop sweeping cause I have big news for you. Gather your hyungs in the leaving room now."

Minwoo- "Nae~, Hyung."

Minwoo put the broom away and went to his room and called DongHyun, then he went Jeongmin and Hyunseong's room and stopped them from fighting over the computer and went to the Jo Twins room and stopped Kwangmin from playing pikachu and woke Youngmin up from his sleep. All of them sat down in the living room as their Manager smiled.

Kwangmin- "What is it hyung~? Why did you call us?"

Manager Choi- "Well tomorrow Girlfriend StarShip's new girl group and also your new dance partners are gonna come tomorrow. We are gonna plan them a surprise party!!"

Boyfriend- "A party!! Yay!!"

Manager Choi- "Nae~..and we are gonna have in the company. After they get packed and move into their dorm they are gonna get s surprise from us."

Jeongmin- "This is gonna be so fun!! A party!! Hyunseong let's set the prank toys for tomorrow!!"

As Jeongmin and Hyunseong was about to leave the living room their Manager stopped them.

Manager Choi- "But...I heard one of the girls hates surprises~. So don't make her get shocked or anything. Alright?"

Boyfriend nodded as the Manager smiled and left.

Minwoo- "I wonder how Girlfriend looks like."

Hyunseong- "I bet all of them are pretty."

Youngmin- "I hope my dancing partner loves to do aeygo's."

Kwangmin- "Your always thinking of Aeygo's hyung!!"

Youngmin- "So? Aeygo's are cute. And I mostly do them~...okay, Mr. Pikachu!"

Kwangmin nodded frantically because Youngmin yelled at him. Kwangmin doesn't like being yelled at.

 

~~~~~

Annyeongmaseyo!!

I'm here with the 2nd chapter ^^ YAY!!

Are you guys happy?? I'm happy!! ^^

 

 

Watch out!! Youngmin's coming your way!! ^^

Please comment and Subscribe~.. ;)