Girlfriend Moving In

Girlfriend (New StarShip GirlGroup)

~@HweJi's House~

Girlfriend were in HweJi's house. Their manager Oppa Kim told them to gather there. While waiting for Oppa Kim; the girls were minding their own buisness and doing their own things. HweJi and JaeAh were in the kitchen eating. SeukHye and AhRi were being scolded by GeumHee for playing around with her favorite Minnie Mouse doll and last but not least ShinYeong was in the living room reading a fashion magazine. Not long after the doorbell rang. 

ShinYeong- "HweJi unnie, could you answer the door? I'm kinda busy."

HweJi who was eating her dukbokki groaned and put her fork down and cleaned . She went out from the kitchen and saw ShinYeong reading a magazine.

HweJi- "That's what you call busy? Aish~..you and your fashion trend."

HweJi said as she shook her head and headed to the door. She opened the door to reveal Oppa Kim. HweJi pouted and put her hands on her hips.

HweJi- "It's about time you came."

Oppa Kim giggled nervously and scratched the back of his head.

Oppa Kim- "Ohh..uhmm I had some important buisness tot ake care of. Mianhae if I was late."

He said. HweJi sighed and nodded and let him in the house. Oppa Kim went in the living room.

Oppa Kim- "Girls."

He called but everyone was still minding their own buisness. He got impatient.

Oppa Kim- "GIRLS!!"

He screamed which made ShinYeong scream because she was shocked and she dropped the magazine. The scream got everyone's attention and they quickly made their way to the living room.

SeukHye- "Woah! For a 35 year old man you still got your scream."

Oppa Kim- "Okay girls! Are you guys ready?"

Everyone nodded as they took their luggage and went out the doorof HweJi's house. They got into the van and Oppa Kim started driving to their dorm. After a couple of minuted they finally reached their dorm. One-by-One they got out of the van and went in to the small apartment. Oppa Kim lead them to their part of the apartement. Inside the room there was 3 bedrooms. 2 for each. 

Oppa Kim- "Okay you guys I'm gonna show you around first and then you can unpack. So this is the kitchen it's small yes but it's enough for you guys. Next, this is the living room, then this is the bathroom. Now I'm gonna show you guys the rooms but before that you guys have to pick your sleeping buddies."

HweJi- "I'm sleeping with ShinYeong."

JaeAh- "I want to be with SeukHye."

AhRi- "Yay!! I get GeumHee."

Oppa Kim- "Okay that's settled. HweJi and ShinYeong this is your room. JaeAh and SeukHye this is your room. Ahri and GeumHe this is your room."

Oppa Kim said as the girls went into their rooms.

Hweji- "Wow~!! This is so cool."

Hweji said as she sat down on one of the beds, Shinyeong sat down beside her and nodded in agreement.

JaeAh- "SeukHye!! Look~!! Our room is so cute!!" 

JaeAh said with a squel. SeukHye laughed and nodded as she lied down on one of the beds.

SeukHye- "The bed is comfy too."

SeukHye said and slowly closed her eyes. JaeAh smiled and nodded.

JaeAh- "Hey SeukHye you wanna-" 

JaeAh was cut off when she saw SeukHye already fast asleep. JaeAh looked at her saeng and chuckled as she shook her head.

JaeAh- "Aigoo~ this girl." 

She said and went out of the room. All of them except SeukHye gathered in the living room with Oppa Kim.

Oppa Kim- "Okay girls, since your settled in. You should wash up, rest and do anything you would like. But later at 8pm we are gonna meet at the practice room, okay??"

The girls nodded as Oppa Kim ruffled each of their hair and went out the door. HweJi and the other girls glanced at each other and ShinYeong had that grin on her face.

All- "Shopping!!" They yelled in unision.