The shocking News

Girlfriend (New StarShip GirlGroup)

~@ShinYeong's House~

"This just in! A new Girl Group is going to be announced on May 9!! We don't know who they are and what they look like but it is said that they are working for StarShip Entertainment. Reporters has been around StarShip for 2 days now! Who can this new Girl Group be? How will they look like? Will they bring a new generation to this Kpop world? Stay tuned on Kpop Updates!"

ShinYeong who was lying down on the sofa sat up straight and watched the news closely. She took her phone and dialed AhRi's number. 

~@AhRi's House~

AhRi was in her room listening to music on the radio. She was doing her thing, listening to music and dancing crazily. The volume of the radio was on full and her room was sound proof so she didn't bother anyone and no one knew she had her radio volume on full. As she was dancing she got on top of the bed and jumped up and down on the bed. Suddenly her phone was ringing but she didn't notice. She just kept on dancing. She down from her bed and danced around the room. By accident her feet made a chair fall down and as the chair fell down she tumbled down also which made her body hit the small closet and made her phone fall down on top of her and she felt the vibrate of her phone. She turned off the radio and looked at the caller I.D, ShinYeong.

AhRi- Hey ShinYeong!!

ShinYeong- Hey AhRi! Are you watching T.v right now?

AhRi- Uhhhh...no?

ShinYeong- Then turn it on, RIGHT NOW!

AhRi- Ah! Nae~.

AhRi went out of the door and stumbled to the stairs and jumped to the sofa which was in the living room and the T.v.

AhRi- Ok~. What am supposed to see now?

ShinYeong- Go to Kpop Updates!

AhRi- Ok~.

AhRi changed the channel and it turned into the show Kpop Updates.

AhRi- Ok~. It's on Kpop updates...now what?

ShinYeong- "Just watch it ok!

AhRi got startled and watched the show. Her eyes widen when the host said that a new GirlGroup in StarShip is gonna be released on May 9. 

AhRi- May 9! Are you serious!!

ShinYeong- Yes and it says so!!

AhRi- We need to tell the others.

ShinYeong- Yeah! You can call SeukHye and GeumHee and I'll call JaeAh and Hweji ok! We will meet at the park.

AhRi- Nae~.

And with that the phone call ended.

~~~

After calling the others they all met up in the park. JaeAh arrived first being the early bird she is, then SeukHye came, and after that AhRi came with ShinYeong and last but not least Hweji came with GeumHee.

SeukHye- "So~...why did you guys call us?"

GeumHee- "Yeah~. I was in the middle of cleaning my room you know that? I had to stop since AhRi here was screaming through the phone telling me she had poison ivy and she needed me to meet her in the park and it turns she's just peachy!"

GeumHee said and crossed her arms a little pissed.

ShinYeong- "Ok. GeumHee your pissed right now and we know it but your gonna be more pissed if we tell you the news."

AhRi- "Yeah~. We're debuting on May 9th."

Everyone looked at AhRi with a shocked look.

Everyone- "What!?"

JaeAh- "I thought we were debuting on June 29th."

ShinYeong- "I know that. But today on Kpop Updates they said that the new GirlGroup which is us is gonna be debuting on May 9th."

SeukHye- "We need to talk to Oppa Kim."

HweJi- "Yeah~..like, right now!"

GeumHee- "Then let's go!"

~~~

The girls walked to StarShip Entertainment going in from the back door which no one knows exist except Boyfriend and them. They locked the door behind them and went to the office. They didn't knock or anything, they just barged in. As they went in Oppa Kim, their manager was sitting on his chair putting his leg up on his desk and was eating a Strawberry coated chocolate.

HweJi- "Why didn't you tell us?"

Startled Oppa Kim but his legs down and crossed his arms on the desk. He finished his first Strawberry and looked at the girls.

Oppa Kim- "Tell you what?"

SeukHye- "That the new StarShip GirlGroup is going to be debuted on May 9th..not June 29th." SeukHye said in a cheerful tone then to a serious tone.

Oppa Kim chuckled and took another Strawberry from the bowl that was on his desk.

Oppa Kim- "Ohhh~..that? Well..it was supposed to be a suprise."

He said and ate the Strawberry.

AhRi- "Suprise? You know I hate suprises!"

AhRi said and crossed her arms as she fell on the couch and pouted.

ShinYeong- "That's true~. She hates suprises."

ShinYeong added and took a Strawberry and put it in as she sat down on a chair across from Oppa Kim.

Oppa Kim- "Well~. It came to my mind that June 29 is too long. What will you do in that meantime?"

HweJI- "School?"

JaeAh- "Instrument lessons?"

SeukHye- "Study?"

AhRi- "Extra Lessons?"

GeumHee- "Practice?"

ShinYeong- "Shopping?"

Everyone looked at ShinYeong.

ShinYeong- "What? Just saying."

She said and ate another Strawberry. Not making eye contact with the others. They all looked back at Oppa Kim.

Oppa Kim- "But if you start earlier it will be more faster than starting late! And anyways, you guys will be dancing with Boyfriend and replacing Apink and their managers want to start early."

The girls groaned. Oppa Kim looked at them with a smile.

Oppa Kim- "Don't worry I got this all covered. You guys pack on May 5th, and you will move to your dorms at May 6th, you guys will practice with boyfriend for 2 days and the next day will be your debut! Easy right?"

JaeAh- "No. It's easy as pie! Of course it's hard!"

JaeAh said grumpily. Oppa Kim just sighed.

Oppa Kim- "Don't worry~..I got this all covered. You girls trust me right?"

All of the girls sighed and nodded meaning yes.

Oppa Kim- "Good. Then all you need to do is count on me."

SeukHye- "You can count on me like 1 2 3 and I'll be there~."

SeukHye sang as the other laughed.

~~~~~

Annyeongmaseyo!!

BoyfriendForever17 here with the 1st chapter of Girlfriend!!

Did you enjoy this chapter??

If you did, then comment on how good it was~...

Gomawo!!

Would you mind sharing your chocolate with me Youngmin-ah?

Kekekeke...