The Snapback-Wearing Stranger

Internet Friends.

"El! Let's go watch Perks of Being a Wallflower!" A short blonde girl said as she jumped on Elva's bed. Elva was laying on her stomach texting her friend.

"Alright I'm down. " she said not even looking up at her best friend.

"You're texting that internet friend of yours aren't you? Ignore him for one night and interact with real people for once! Get a boyfriend! Dump him! Then get another boyfriend! Live a little!" The blonde said flailing her arms like it was the most urgent thing on the face of the earth.

"He's real! I'm interacting with you aren't I?" The raven haired girl said as she turned over to face her dramatic friend.

"Hardly! You talk to that James guy all the the time now!" She pouted.

Elva let out a giggle, "His name isn't James its Jaebum." The blonde scoffed "Aww you missed me that much? It's okay Stevie you'll always be my number one!" She said she pulled her into a hug.

Stevie softened. "I better be." She said quietly. "NOW LET'S GO SEE PERKS! LOGAN LERMAN IS IN IT! I HAVE TO SUPPORT MY FUTURE HUSBAND!" the other girl laughed at her friend's childish behavior.

"Let's go then. Let me change." Elva stood up and walked towards her closet. She grabbed her black skinny jeans, gray Supreme hoodie, an denim jacket vest over, her red converse, and her Comme des DOWN beanie. She was well in contrast with her best friend's blue jeans, letterman jacket, and pink converse. "Come here let's take a picture" the taller, dark haired girl said as she sat down on her bed.

She took out her iPhone and took a silly picture with her best friend. she quickly posted the picture to instagram with the caption, "going out in the real world with my little drama queen, Stevie><3" Almost instantly a familiar user name liked the photo and commented, "Whoa! The world's going to end guys! Elva's going to interact with people!" She scoffed. "Let's go." She said as Stevie stood up and grabbed her bag. Elva followed suit and grabbed her wallet and car keys. They headed downstairs.

"Bye mom! Pops! Going to the movies with Stevie!" "Bye!" A man on the couch said. "Bye girls, take care!" A soft woman's voice was heard coming from the patio.

"Bye Mama and Papa Jung!" Stevie said as Elva opened the door.

"Let us know when you're coming back!"

"Yes ma'am!"

"You know you're so lucky that you don't get a curfew" Stevie said as she got into the car.

"They just want me out of the house." She shrugged. When they arrived at the theater they got in line for tickets. They talked mindlessly and a snapback-wearing figure caught the corner of her eye. Soon this person felt someone's gaze on them and turned around.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

How is it? Who do you think the snapback-wearing figure is? 

Sorry its short, I tend to have short beginnning chapters. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING I APPRECIATE IT!

Please feel free to comment and sunscribe. I would love your feedback!<3

-nyanbbc