How they met.

Internet Friends.

She put on her headset and logged on and began her mission with her usual group. She noticed that there was new name added to the team but it didn't bother her. As long as he doesn't get us killed. she thought as she grabbed a chip and stuffed it into .

"! Watch my back! WATCH MY BACK!" She yelled into her headset as they met a rough patch into the co-op. She had run out of ammo and was looking to reload.

"Hurry up El! Go grab that SMG*!"She did as he said and quickly got back into the game. They were running out of time. They were about one minute away from blowing the mission. "!" Someone cursed in Korean as one the players died. 

"Quick! Respawn! I got you!" She replied in Korean and he followed suit.  "Hey stop speaking Japanese El and Jay, It makes me nervous!" 

"Bro, stop worrying about what language we're speaking and watch your back!" She replied as she prevented the nervous boy from getting killed.

"Thanks El. See what happens when you speak weird languages?!" He said shooting off the enemy. 

"Shut up and play! I won't save you next time!" He chuckled.Elva and her team barely managed to beat the time and she even got the last killcam. It was a headshot and your new Korean friend even added your id number.

That game was just the beginning of many consecutive wins and games with him. The both of them eventually started talking and he even added her Skype. This was the start of many a late night of no sleep because of talking or playing together. They got to know each other so well. on a personal level. it might have been due to the fact that there was no prentending betwwen the two of them. The chances of them meeting in real life was scarce due to him living in Seattle  and in her small town in Norcal. Despite all that, they because best friends. They got as close as two people would ever get through the internet.

It was awkward to explain their situation to outsiders as most people assumed everyone on the internet was a 50 year old pedo. So Elva limited that specific knowledge to her best friends, in real life. He did the same.

_________________________________________

*submachine gun.

 

Sorry its so short and boring, I like to set everything up the first chapter~

I really don't know video game terms so i'm sorry if i sounded dumb ;____;

Tell me what you think in comments and thank you very much for reading so far.

please sub! it would mean the world to me!<3