Jay.

Internet Friends.

I turned around to see the girl I've been talking to behind a screen for over a year. Her long black hair trailed to her waist. Her plump pink lips were slightly open out of the shock of seeing me.

"Jay?"

"El?" We both ran to each other on instinct. We hugged on contact and just feeling her in my arms, inhaling her scent, was enough. We had gathered a crowd, but we didn't care. We had talked a a hundred times about what it would be like if we ever met. We always joked that we would run in the opposite direction, but oh, how far that was from reality.

She smelled like books. Like the pavement after it rains. It was hypnotic. Her hair was so soft and she was around the same height as me, just a little shorter. When we finally pulled away, she looked up at me and said, "What was that about the world ending?" I laughed and she joined in.

Junior and ChaCha came walking towards me along with Elva's friend. Stevie, I think.

"Yo who's this?" Junior spoke up. He looked at her and almost immediately recognized her as the girl I talked to 24/7, hell, he even played COD with us. The same went for ChaCha but neither of them talked to her as often as I do. They froze.

"You're real!" ChaCha said as he held out his arms for a hug. She followed suit and hugged both him and Junior. She then turned her attention to Stevie and introduced her.

"This is Stevie, Stevie this is Jay, Junior, and ChaCha."

"Hi!" She said greeting us with handshakes.

"So what are you guys doing here in the Middle Of Nowhere, California?" Elva spoke up.

"Well, Junior and DialTone have family here, so the rest of AoM just tagged along." I replied looking at her in awe.

"What were you guys going to watch?" Stevie asked looking at us like she was sizing us up.

"Um.." I scratched the back of my head. "We haven't decided." ChaCha added.

"Why don't you guys watch Perks of Being a Wallflower with us?" Stevie said with a faint smirk on her face. We looked at each other and shrugged.

"Sure. Let's go." The theater was packed. I'm guessing this is the only thing to do around here. There was only three seats next to each other that were empty. The rest were pairs.

"Jay, El! Sit there and we'll sit up here in the row above you guys!" Stevie then proceeded to grab ChaCha and Junior and sat them in the row above us. Elva just sighed, shook her head, and the seat next to mine. I could feel my heart beating out of my chest at the closeness of her. Talking to her thousands of miles away on the computer is normal. Having only inches of space separate us is overwhelming, in the best possible way.

To break the obvious tension between us I said, "Do you a snack?" She nodded and I walked towards the snack bar. ChaCha and Junior yelled out their requests to me as I walked. I got Elva Doritos and a coke. Her favorite. I smiled and got popcorn for the guys as well as some nachos for me. When I walked back in the trailers had already started. I handed Elva her food and she looked up at me and smiled.

"Ahh you remembered. Thanks." She whispered. I just smiled at her and handed Stevie the popcorn. We ended up mixing our food ending Il in a gooey mess, but it was worth it. I don't ever remember having this much fun watching a movie. Towards the end of the movie, Elva ended up crying. I remember Skyping with her after she finished this book and her being really sad. I may not be as smart and read as much as this nerd does, but I remember how I comforted her.

I told her a really cheesy joke. I leaned in close to her ear and said, "Hey do you know what kind of computer sings?" She looked at me weird through the tears streaming down her face. "A Dell." She stifled a laugh and wiped her face.

"You weirdo." She said as she leaned her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around be so she could get more comfortable. Yeah that's it. It's just for her comfort. We stayed like that for the small remainder of the movie. When the movie ended we all sat on a bench outside.

"What are you guys doing tomorrow?" Junior chimed.

"We don't have anything planned yet." Stevie shrugged and Elva nodded.

"My aunt is having a carne asada an-"

"YES!" Stevie exclaimed. Elva laughed.

"Stevie is very passionate about Mexican food." We all laughed at that.

"So tomorrow at 6 sound good?" Junior added.

"Sounds great." Elva nodded as Stevie got a phone call. "Ugh but mom, alright, alright fine~ LOVEYOUTOOBYE!" Stevie Hung up. Elva nodded at her and shot her a questioning look. As if to say, "what happened?" Stevie pouted.

"I have to go home because my moms going out and my little brothers going to be home alone."

"Aishh, well sorry guys, I'm her ride. I'll se you tomorrow~" Elva said hugging ChaCha and Junior.

"Bye" I said as I took her into my arms for the second time. I tried memorizing her scent, feel of her hair, and her body. Until we parted. Both her and Stevie waves back.

"Text me the address!" She said looking at me for one last time and stepped into her car. Until tomorrow, bestfriend.

--------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed meeting ChaCha and Junior! If you've watched Jay Park Tv, Junior is the Mexican one and ChaCha is the black one. 

I thought it would be fun to include them~ 

The next chapter should be up later, if not, tommorow.

A Carne Asada is basically Mexican barbeque.

THANK YOU FOR READING!

Please commment and subscribe<3