Jealousy and the Accident Peck

Crossed-Fates

---PREVIOUSLY----

Minho: 'Why are you hiding, Minho? There's nothing wrong with what they did and you don't have any right to feel jealous--wait--jealous? Don't tell me--Aish! Andwae. Andwae.

---START---

On the way to Yuri's room, Minho kept on talking and convincing himself that he's not jealous.

Minho: Andwae. It's not true. I just met her. I am NOT jealous over hyung. No. It just suprised me. That's it! I was just suprised. There's nothing deep to it.

Everyone he passed by looked at him weirdly. They were wondering if it was his hobby to talk to himself or if he needed to go to the mental hospital. He noticed all the stares he was getting so he decided to shut up once and for all. He quickly walked to her room because of embarrassment and when he arrived, he found--no one.

Minho: 'Where are they? Weren't they going to the wards?'

He wondered by himself and decided to sit down and wait for them to come back. But then the hugging moment of Kyuhyun and Yuri kept on bugging him so he talked to himself---AGAIN.

Minho: Ah!!! Shut up, Minho! What you thought was just nonsense!

He finally shouted after a few minutes of convincing himself. But unfortunately, by the time he yelled, Kyuhyun and Yuri had just opened the door. Thus, they clearly heard it. They stared at him, dumb-foundedly.

Kyuhyun: Oh, Minho. You're back.

Minho: N--Nae.

Kyuhyun: What are you mad about?

They went in as if nothing happened. They didn't care except for the fact that Kyuhyun keeps bombing him with questions.

Minho: It's nothing, hyung.

Kyuhyun: If it's nothing then why are you mad?

Minho: Aish! I told you, it's nothing.

Kyuhyun thought of a smart idea. He smirked at Minho and faced Yuri. Without Minho noticing, he purposely tripped her causing her to fall but she was caught by him. Of course, it's what you call, backhug. His arms hooked her slim waist and his breath was obviously near her neck. Minho, on the other hand, felt a little SOOOOOOOOO irritated at what he was seeing. She turned her head to face Kyuhyun but since she didn't know how close he was, turning her head made him peck her cheek. Minho's eyes widened, even wider than what his widened eyes had become.

Kyuhyun didn't expect this so he immediately let go of her. It was obvious how red his cheeks had become. Yuri, who was smart enough to know what he planned, didn't care. She just sat down on her bed after being freed. Minho, on the other hand, was already at his limit. Evidently, you could see smoke coming out of his head. He tried calming himself and thinking that it was just an accident. The atmosphere became tense and ackward but Yuri, being as innocent as she believed to be, had the skill to adapt quickly.

A few minutes, approximately 3 minutes passed when Kyuhyun decided to break off the air.

Kyuhyun: Well, be careful next time, Yuri-ssi.

Yuri: Yeah, thank you VERY much, Kyuhyun-ssi.

Kyuhyun: Anyways, I have to go do my rounds now. I'll be here when you need me.

He dashed towards the door. Once he was out, he placed his hand over his heart and felt how fast the beating had become.

Kyuhyun: I'm not inlove, right?

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry about this but I added Kyuhyun as one of Yuri's possible leading man. THAT's why there's a new poll. I'm so sorry for not thinking of this before I started the first poll. And also, thank you for subscribing again...please comment if you have some thoughts. My eyes are always ready to read them. THANK YOU!!!