Awakened

Crossed-Fates

Doctor: Miss is suffering from amnesia. There are a lot of reasons of why but it is most probably from an accident.

Minho: What kind of accident, doctor?

Doctor: How should I know? Was I with her?

Minho: I'm sorry! I was just asking.

Doctor: And I was just kidding. Probably, a car accident since that's the most common accident that could happen everywhere.

*the nurse suddenly gets in*

Nurse: Doctor, we have an emergency. The girl's heartbeat is lessening.

*Minho and the doctor were alarmed and they quickly went to Yuri's room.*

Minho: 'Please, save her.'

He, just like every normal person would do, prayed for her safety. A few minutes after, the doctor sighed and went to him. He looked into the doctor's eyes; trying to see whether he saved her or not.

Doctor: She's fine now. You may see her.

Out of happiness, he jumped out of his seat and hugged the doctor. The doctor too, being young, also jumped and hugged him back. The nurses giggled because of their unexpected actions.

Minho: Thanks, Doctor.

Doctor: Call me Kyuhyun.

Minho: Thank you, Kyuhyun-hyung.

Kyuhyun: It's okay, Minho-ah. Just come to me when you need a doctor. I have a feeling that you're going to come here again.

Minho: Yah! Don't say that or bad luck will happen.

Kyuhyun: Arasso. Arasso. Now, go to your soon-to-be-girlfriend.

Minho rolled his eyes.

Kyuhyun: What? She's perfect! Anyone would fall for her.

Minho: Don't tell me, you like her. Hyung?

Kyuhyun: Course not. I only live for SNSD's maknae.

Minho: oh~

Kyuhyun: Why? You were worried that I'd take her away, right~?

Kyuhyun smirked. He was actually having fun teasing Minho.

---AFTER THE TEASING---

Minho was sitting on a chair beside Yuri's bed; reading his pocketbook when she jerked awake.

Minho: Oh, be careful. You're not fully healed yet.

Yuri: Who are you?

She asked without a single expression on her face.

Minho: Ah, my name is Choi Minho. Pleased to make your acquaintance, Yuri-ssi.

Yuri: Yuri? Who's Yuri?

She looked around trying to find 'Yuri'. Minho chuckled.

Minho: You're Yuri, fool.

Yuri: Oh, am I? What am I doing in the hospital?

Minho: It seems you had an accident and lost your memories then you fainted so I brought you here.

Yuri: Ah, is that so? Then, thank you very much.

She bowed with a blank face. Suddenly, Kyuhyun entered.

Kyuhyun: Oh, you're awake.

Yuri stared at him.

Kyuhyun: Well, you can stop staring now. Anyway, I'm just here to check you. But you need to stay here for 2 days and if we don't find anything off, you will be discharged.

Yuri: Ok.

She and Kyuhyun had a staring contest. The air was getting awkward so Minho coughed out loud.

Kyuhyun: Minho, I forgot that you were still around.

Minho was SLIGHTLY hurt and irritated.

Minho: Thanks, hyung~.

Kyuhyun: I was just joking. I didn't forget about you. I just had a little staring contest with  agassi here. Do you want to join?

Minho: I'm nott good with that so no thank you. I'll just be going home for the time being.

He stood up but as he walked away, she grabbed his clothing. They stared at her.

Minho: Don't worry. I'll be coming back right away. I just have to do something for awhile.

Then, Yuri released her grasp. He smiled and patted her head then went out, followed by Kyuhyun.

Minho: 'Omo- Why are you beating so fast, heart? Slow down, will you?'

Kyuhyun wanted to so he placed his stethoscope on Minho's back and listened to his heartbeat. Minho, who just noticed, yelped.

Minho: Yah! Hyung! What are you doing?

Kyuhyun: I was just feeling your heartbeat. It sounded like dugeon dugeon dugeon.

He started beat boxing in a fast pace.

Minho: Shut up. It's not funny.

Kyuhyun: Who says I'm trying to be funny?

Minho: Whatever. See you later, hyung.

He scoffed and went in his car then started driving.

Kyuhyun: 'What an interesting kid.'

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------