Dangerous Encounter

Crossed-Fates

On one clear day, as the wind hummed silently, as the flowers danced to joy, as the water rippled playfully; the thread of fate continues to twine...

 

Minho was venturing a new place. He loved the scent of nature so much that it made him addicted to it. He decided to settle down near the river for some time. So he took out his fishing materials and dropped the hook. While Minho was waiting for a fish to be caught, he saw a girl floating in the river.

Minho: Wha?

Alarmingly, he dropped his fishing pole and jumped into the water. He dragged the girl unto the land and examined if she was still alive.

Minho: Hey, wake up. Don't die on me! Hey!

Unfortunately, the girl didn't wake up. So he tried to save her with CPR. Frankly, this was his first time doing cpr and he was not sure how to do it properly. Though, this helped him save her life.  The girl coughed out the water and slowly opened her eyes.

Minho: Are you okay?

The girl lied there, staring at the sky as if she her ears had gone deaf. Then, he waved his hand infront of her face.

Minho: Hey, I'm asking if you're alright.

Yuri: Ah, yes but who are you?

She slowly sat as he handed her a towel.

Minho: My name is Minho. And you are?

Yuri: I think my name was Yu-Yuri?

Minho: You think?

Her mind had been blurry and she had a headache trying to recall her name.

Minho: Anyway, why were you floating in the river? By any chance, did you want to commit suicide?

Yuri: I-I dont know. I don't know. I can't remember anything.

Her head lowered. Her hands held her head.

Minho: What do you mean you don't know? Hey-

She passed out.

 

Minho: Okay. Now that I've brought her in the car. I have to  bring her to the hospital.

While ddriving, he couldn't resist but take a look at the unconcious girl.

Minho: 'Yuri. She has nice features and her body shape's uncomparable.'

He stopped and punched himself in the face.

Minho: 'What on earth am I thinking in times like this?! I have to bring her to the hospital as fast as possible.'

 

The doctor immediately examined her head and breathing then went out the room. Minho was waiting outside.

Minho: What happened? Is she alright?

Doctor: Please wait a little bit longer. Right now, my assistants are having her neurology scan and xray too. Right now, I have to ask you some questions. Is she your girlfriend?

Minho: No.

Doctor: Your wife perhaps.

Minho: No.

The doctor was beginning to be curius.

Doctor: Then what is she to you?

Minho: A stranger. I found her floating while I was fishing.

Doctor: Okay then---FLOATING???

The doctor was suprised and so was Minho. The other people stared at them.

Doctor: Please explain to me what happened.

Minho: That's it I found her floating and I saved her.

Doctor: Do you at least know her name?

Minho: She thinks she's named as Yuri.

Doctor: How about her last name?

Minho: I don't know. She had a hard time recalling and she kept on saying 'I don't know' before she passed out.

Doctor: I see.

Nurse: Doctor, the results are out.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------