Chapter 38 Yuri and Yesung Wedding...

If loving you means to let you be with someone you love, I would let you go.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author POV

Yesung and Yuri are having their date at the park nearby Yuri’s house. Yesung’s family will be having a company dinner at their house tomorrow. Yesung wants to propose to Yuri today so he could announce it to everyone tomorrow at the company dinner. Yesung has been thinking about how to propose to Yuri. Since, they met through cyber world, Yesung is thinking of proposing to Yuri through the net. Yesung told Yuri to go online tonight at 6pm.

 

At 6pm…

 

Yuri POV

“When is Oppa going to get online?” I thought. “Oppa wanted to have a video conversation. Ok.” I thought before clicking the accept button.

 

Yesung POV

“It’s 6pm now. I’m so nervous.” I thought while getting prepared. I send Yuri a video conversation invitation. Yuri has accepted the invitation. “Yuri-ah, since we got to know each other through cyber world, I think this is the best way to propose to you. Are you willing to marry me? From the first day I saw you, I know that I’ve fell in love with you.”  I said.

 

Yuri POV
“Oppa, how am I suppose to marry you without a ring.” I said playfully.

 

Yesung POV
“Of course there is a ring. Open the little red box that I placed inside your bag without your notice.” I said.

 

Yuri POV
“Ok.” I said before taking the red box out of my bag. “Oppa, it’s really beautiful.” I said.

 

Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter