Chapter 33 JiYong’s Partner…

If loving you means to let you be with someone you love, I would let you go.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Back in America…

 

Author POV

JiYong’s parents inform him that they had arranged a marriage for him. His parents wanted him to marry Park Corporation’s heiress, Sandara Park. JiYong refused. He told his parents that he loved Jessica since the day he meet her. He only wants to marry Jessica. JiYong’s parents told him that Jessica has already been married to Donghae. They can’t change anything now. Why didn’t JiYong tell them earlier that he likes Jessica, if he did, they will help him ask for Jessica’s hand in marriage. Since, they also like to have Jessica as their daughter-in-law too, but things are too late now. Therefore, they would like JiYong to try to have a date with Sandara first before they talk about their marriage. But, they are sure that JiYong will definitely fall in love with her, once they knows each other better.

 

JiYong POV

“Appa, Umma, I still don’t want to date her.” I said.

 

Mr Kwon POV

“JiYong-ah, you can have a date with her first.” I said.

 

Mrs Kwon POV

“Yes, JiYong. At least, meet her first. Please, JiYong-ah.” I said.

 

JiYong POV

“Ok, Umma.” I said.

 

At the date…

 

JiYong POV

“Hi! I’m Kwon JiYong. Nice to meet you.” I said.

 

Sandara POV

“Hi! I’m Sandara Park. Nice to meet you too.” I said.

 

Author POV

JiYong and Sandara talk about lots of things. JiYong discovered that Sandara looks a little like Jessica in terms of their character and personalities. Sandra is blur little Jessica. She is really kind too. Sandra told JiYong to call her Dara instead of Sandara. They have been meeting each other after that day. JiYong started to fell for her.

 

After dating for a month…

 

JiYong is sure that he has fallen for Dara. JiYong called Jessica to tell her about this. Jessica is really glad that finally JiYong has found his true love. Jessica also told him that Donghae cares a lot of her. They are really happy now. Jessica told JiYong that she would like to see Dara. JiYong told her that he would like to introduce Dara to her too. JiYong is going to Singapore to settle some business there for a week. JiYong asked Dara whether is she interested in joining him for a trip in Singapore. Dara agreed, JiYong also told her that he would like to introduce Jessica to her too.

 

In Singapore…

 

Jessica went to the airport to fetch JiYong and Dara. JiYong introduced Jessica to Dara. Jessica and Dara talk about lot of things. They became good friends. They we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter