Chapter 16 Preparations for HaeSica's wedding...

If loving you means to let you be with someone you love, I would let you go.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In America…

 

(Inside the Jung’s mansion)

 

Jung’s Brothers POV

“Appa... Are you really going to ask Jessica to marry Donghae? “ asked the Jung’s Brothers. “Appa, that guy dump Jessica for someone else, haven you forgotten?” asked Yunho.

 

Mr Jung POV

“Yes, I have not forgotten. But, I received a call from Mr Lee. He told me that Donghae has broke off with the girl and wanted Jessica to marry Donghae.” I said. “Well, this is for the best. It benefits our company.” I said. “I know that Jessica likes Donghae too, if not she would not stay single for the past three years.” I said.

 

Ara and BoA POV (Jessica’s sister-in-law)

“I wondered how Jessica will react if she knew this.” said the sisters-in-laws. “We know that Jessica likes Donghae, but this time is different. This is not about dating but marriage.” said the sisters-in-laws.

 

Jessica POV

“Good morning! Why is everyone looking so shocked?” I asked while walking down the stairs. “Did something good happen? Am I going to be a aunty soon?” I asked while staring at my sisters-in-laws.

 

Ara and BoA POV (Jessica’s sister-in-law)

“Sica…..” said the sisters-in-law blushing.

 

Jessica POV

“Oh sorry Unnies, then why are you all so shocked?” I said. “Or is Yoochun and Junsu Oppa getting married?” I asked.

 

Mr Jung POV

“Sica…. Yes, someone is getting married in our house but not your Oppas, it’s you who is getting marry.” I said.

 

Jessica POV

“Me? Appa stop kidding me… I do not even have a boyfriend, how am I suppose to get married?” I said.

 

Mr Jung POV

“Sica, I am not kidding, it is true. You will be getting married to Lee Donghae. I’m sure you know him right?” I said.

 

Jessica POV

“Donghae Oppa?” I asked. “Appa, Donghae Oppa will not marry me, he does not like me at all. He has a girlfriend too.” I said feeling sad.

 

Mr Jung POV

“Yes, sweetheart. Mr Lee called me to tell me that they would like you to marry Donghae. They like you. While for the girl that Donghae is dating. I heard that they have broke off.” I said. “So, sweetheart, are you going to accept this proposal?” I asked. “But even you are not willing too, you still have to marry him as you do not have a choice.” I said jokingly.

 

Jessica POV

“Appa, may I meet Donghae Oppa to ask him about this whole matter first. I am afraid that he is not willing too, since he has a girlfriend.” I said.

 

Mr Jung POV

“S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter