Ghost Story # 2 : The Girl at the Ladies Room

SNSD Horror Stories (one shot collection)

CHARACTERS :

MAIN : TIFFANY HWANG

MINOR : SUNNY LEE, JESSICA, YURI

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The door opened and Mrs. Sung, Tiffany's Aunt, smiled once she saw her niece.

(A/N: I think Tiffany's mom's name was Sung Myoung something.. I named Tiffany's Aunt as Mrs. Sung here since, in Korea, women dont change their last name even if they got married.
I hope this didn't confuse you xD)

It had been a long time since the last time she went there.

Tiffany was only ten when her family moved to Busan. She became busy with school so she was always left in their trusted neighbor's care whenever her parents would go to Seoul to visit their relatives. But she still got to see her Aunt and her family whenever they came and spent vacation with them in Busan.

And now, after almost a decade, she was finally back in Seoul. It was because she got accepted in one of the Universities there though, but she was still happy at the fact that she was in Seoul again!

She just missed the place so much.

Since the University was near her Aunt's house, Tiffany's parents and her Aunt's family agreed for her to stay with them rather than in the school dormitory.

And since her Aunt knew she wanted to save money, she offered Tiffany a part-time job at her boutique located in a building not too far from their house.

Tiffany was ecstatic! She felt so lucky to have such a family.

"You're finally here!" Mrs. Sung pulled Tiffany in a bone crushing embrace. "We were so worried of you! We thought you already forgot our place and got lost!"

Tiffany just chuckled at her Aunt and bowed when she was finally released from the embrace. "Sorry for making you worried, Imo. Actually, I was almost lost," she grinned.

The older woman sighed. "You need to be familiarized with the place again. Anyway, you're here now," she smiled at her niece again before pulling her inside the house. "You must be tired. Have some rest first." she said as she pulled Tiffany into her daughter's room, the room where Tiffany was going to share with her cousin, Sunny. "I'll have Sunny to get you when dinner's ready. Now, rest!" she patted Tiffany's bum, which made the young girl giggled, before going out of the room.

 

►◄

 

 

It had been a month since Tiffany came to Seoul, started college and worked at her Aunt's boutique.

Her job was okay. She actually enjoyed it even though the place was not really ideal for business at that time. It wasn't really fully opened to public yet, and some part of the building was still under construction, but her Aunt and her husband had already bought the unit since it was offered to them in a cheaper price. They said that the price would go up once the building was finished, and when every space were ready for leased, so they bought it while it was still early.

Tiffany had also made friends with different people. Foreigners or locals. Business people or normal workers. But most of her friends were those who lived in the condo units on the upper floors.

She got along them pretty well.

But since she was attending school, she only worked at 3 in the afternoon, just an hour after her last period, and finished at 8 in the evening.

 

 

►◄

 

 

It was a public holiday in Korea, but Tiffany and her cousin, Sunny, decided to open the boutique and just hang out with their friends there since there wasn't customers coming.

 

It was late afternoon when Sunny decided to go home alone since Tiffany wanted to stay a little longer.

"I'll go first, Fany-ah!" Sunny said as she got her bag and made her way to the door.

"Okay," Tiffany answered. "Take care, Lee SunKyu!" she teased.

"It's Sunny, Hwang MiYoung!" the shorter girl pouted cutely. Tiffany just rolled her eyes and giggled.

 

After Sunny went home, Tiffany decided to read one of the ghost stories their friend shared to her earlier that day.

The story was so good that eventhough it scared her a bit and gave her goose bumps, but still wanted to read more.

She was so into the story that she didn't notice the time. When she finished it, it was already almost 9 in the evening, so she decided to clean up first, and arranged the clothes on the rack before going.

She stood in the middle to look if everything was in order when she felt a cold breeze hit her back.

She quickly turned around to check if someone opened the door. It was closed, and noone was around to open it.

The AC was also not fixed yet so it was not the source of that cold breeze either.

Shrugging the thought off, Tiffany just turned off the lights and closed the boutique.

It was already part of her routine to go to the restroom first before going home.

 

 

On her way to the restroom, she noticed the lobby was dead quiet. It was already pretty deserted.

'Maybe because it's holiday. No people since there's no work today,' she shrugged again and proceeded to the restroom.

She wasn't scared of being alone. She already got used to it.

Once she was inside, Tiffany sighed when she saw the lights in the cubicles were flickering. "It's already been weeks, but they still haven't fixed the lights?" she murmured, didn't really care that anyone could hear her.

Well, she doubt if anyone did since she was alone in that place.

After using one of the cubicles, she went to wash her hands. She was looking at the mirror, checking herself on the reflection to see if she needed to fix to her first before going when she saw a young girl, not more than ten years old, staring at her.

Thinking that the girl lived in one of the unit above, she smiled at her. "Are you alone? Where's your mom?" she asked as she looked down to turn off the tap.

When she looked up again, the kid was no longer there.

Tiffany frowned. She didn't hear her walked away.

Well, she didn't hear her footsteps when she got in there either. She would know if anyone would come and go considering how quiet the place was.

'Maybe I was imagining things. Damn, it must be the story i read earlier,' she thought, not wanting to scare herself more.

 

She went out and made her way to the exit.

She saw the guard was looking at her, so she smiled. When she got nearer, she noticed that the guard wasn't really looking at her. He was staring at something behind her.

Tiffany looked behind her, but saw nothing. She furrowed her brows and looked back to the guard.

"Take care on your way home," the guard said, now smiling at her.

She smiled back and bowed a little before going home.

 

 

►◄

 

 

"Hey," Jessica said as she came in the boutique with YuRi. "Have you heard?"

"Nope," Tiffany said, rolling her eyes. "Mind telling me what was it that i need to know, Miss Gossip Girl?" Tiffany grinned while YuRi chuckled.

Jessica and YuRi were two of her closest friends. They both lived in condo above, so they always came to visit and hang out with her.

"Well, it's just about that ghost which was seen in the ladies room again," Jessica said, nonchalant. "I dont know which floor though."

"Oh, I heard about it too!" YuRi butted in. From what Tiffany knew, YuRi's family moved in a year after Jessica's, so it hasn't been that long since YuRi stayed there.

"I heard that one office girl said that she heard someone crying when she went to the said restroom. Then she got scared when she checked and found out that there was no one in there."

Tiffany was eagerly listening to them. It was her first time to hear about it.

"That's an old story, YuRi," Jessica rolled her eyes.

"It isn't that old!" YuRi insisted, pouting. "That happened just a month ago!"

Jessica rolled her eyes again.

Tiffany just couldn't help but giggled at her two friends.

"Anyway, here's the latest," Jessica paused, looking at them two, then whispered, "Did you know that Guard Ahjussi from the main entrance can see ghost?"

Tiffany stayed quiet while YuRi gasped. They didn't know about it.

"Well, they said that the ahjussi saw the ghost following a girl around, " Jessica continued, "since five nights ago?" she added, uncertain.

Tiffany froze. She felt like a bucket full of ice cold water was being poured onto her.

Five nights ago.

The girl at the ladies room..

"Wow! The ghost really followed the girl?!" YuRi asked. "Even at their house?"

"Well, I dont know about that." Jessica shrugged. "But I've read from somewhere that ghosts cant go far from the place where they died?"

"Oh, okay," YuRi said. "But it was following her in this building since five nights ago?"

Jessica just nodded her head lazily. "That's what I heard."

No! It cant be!

But that would explain why she always felt weird whenever she was at the ladies room, or when she was alone. She always felt she wasn't really alone, and that she was being watched.

Because the ghost was following her!

 

 

 

 

 

Since then, Tiffany didn't dare to go to the ladies room, specially alone, at night.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

how's this story? xD

sorry for the mistakes.. i posted them here after i finished writing it so i haven't checked it yet..

i'll do it tomorrow.. for now, i gotta go sleep! xD


btw, DONT FORGET TO COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE XD