Ghost Story # 3 : The Creepy Man's Eyes

SNSD Horror Stories (one shot collection)

 

A/N: MIANHAE FOR UPDATING THIS JUST NOW!! i thought i already posted this, but when i looked at this again, i noticed the check mark on the hide check box.. mianhae :/

ANYWAYS, here's another lame ghost story :P

 

CHARACTERS : TAEYEON, SUNNY


 

Taeyeon woke up that late at night. She was having that same nightmare again. She was sweating and panting heavily, trying to catch her breath. It was like she was being chased by something.

Taeyeon clutched her chest as it would help to slow her heartbeat down.

Once it slowed down a bit, she buried her face in her palm but immediately regretted doing so.

For a second, she thought she fell into the darkness once again.

Scared, she quickly moved her hands from her face and scanned the room for anything that she thought would help her distract herself.

After a while, she sighed. Ever since that incident happened to her and Sunny just about a few weeks ago, she always had that same nightmare.

And ever since then, she never slept with lights turned off. And she couldn't even go to dark places anymore.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Taeyeon was alone in their house that Saturday afternoon. Her parents were still at their shop taking care of their business while the ahjumma who worked for them went to the market to buy the ingredients she needed for their dinner.

She was done with all her homeworks and was just chatting with Sunny, her bestfriend, who happened to be the only one who was online at that moment.

With nothing else to do, Taeyeon felt extremely bored. Sunny was just the same as her, but she still managed to suggest her a few things to do to keep her from dying of boredom. And one of them was to watch a movie, online or on DVD.

Taeyeon considered doing it though, but when she saw how fine the weather outside was, she thought it was such a waste if she was just going to stay inside the house watching a movie rather than enjoying the rest of her afternoon outside. Besides, she could always watch a movie any time.

A walk around the subdivision seemed a good idea, she thought.

 

 

So she had already decided. She was going for a walk! But she didn't want to go alone, so she IMed her friend and asked her if she wanted to join her.

It took a few minutes before Sunny replied. The girl wanted to go too since she, too, was about to die of boredom.

Then Taeyeon and Sunny agreed to meet outside Taeyeon's house.

Taeyeon thought it was really so good to have Sunny as their neighbor. The two of them could always go and hang out with each other anytime they wanted to.

"Sorry, Mom wants me to take choco with us." Sunny explained when it took her about 5 minutes to get to Taeyeon's house. She then showed Taeyeon the brown puppy she was holding in her arms.

Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders. She didn't really mind at all. "Just dont let me carry her,"

Sunny just rolled her eyes, then they started walking.

For almost half an hour of strolling around the subdivision, and after buying some food from the mini grocery store, they finally decided to stop walking and rest.

They noticed that they were almost at the main gate of the subdivision.

 

 

"Let's just sit here," Taeyeon said as she sat on the grass.

Sunny put down her puppy and sat beside Taeyeon who was eating her chips then.

"I always like that house," Taeyeon said after minutes of silence. They just finished eating their foods.

Sunny looked at the house in front of them, and nodded in agreement. The house was not that big, but it was really beautiful.

What Taeyeon liked most about the house was its floor-to-ceiling high glass windows. She even had a glimpse of what was inside the house a few times before. But after the owners migrated to U.S., and decided to sell the house, the window was covered by long curtains or blinds. Probably every thing that was left in the house was also covered to prevent them from getting dirty.

"You think ahjumma could let us have a look inside even just for few minutes?" Sunny asked, talking about the caretaker of the house.

Taeyeon shook her head. Although the ahjumma actually knew both of them and was also fond of them, she still wouldn't let them go inside.

The shorter girl pouted. She really wanted to go inside and see how it looked like. It probably looked elegant inside.

"Ahjumma wasn't around now," Taeyeon said. "They said she went on a vacation with her family just the other day. So there's no one in there."

 

 

Sunny just nodded.

After a few more minutes, Choco, Sunny's puppy, started becoming restless. It was growling and barking nonstop. Sunny found it rather weird since her puppy wasn't usually like that. It was always behaved.

Feeling eyes on them, Taeyeon started to look around her. But she didn't find anyone looking at their direction. There were only few people around, and none of them were looking at their way.

Then she heard Sunny's puppy was whimpering. She looked at the poor puppy which was now hiding behind its owner.

"T-the man," Sunny whispered, almost inaudible. Her voice was shaky."H-he's f-floating!"

Taeyeon shifted her gaze to Sunny who looked terrified while looking at something. She followed where her friend's gaze at and found herself staring eye to eye to the man who was now standing, or floating, by the window of the house they were talking about just a while ago.

The creepy man was staring down at them with those big, black eyes.

BLACK.

Taeyeon wasn't even sure if they belong to human, or if there were really eye balls as she can only see all black in them. Black and deep.

And she thought she was lost in it. She was lost in its darkness.

She was scared. She wanted to look away, but she couldn't. It felt like they were pulling her. They were like hypnotizing her, and she slowly felt getting weaker. They were draining her. They were taking her energy.

"Tae! Let's go!" Taeyeon heard Sunny's voice. It was shaky. But it sounded like it was from a far distance.

Then she felt cold, trembling hands tightly gripping on her shoulders. They were shaking her, bringing her back to her senses.

She finally moved her head to look at Sunny, but she was still somewhat lost.

 

 

"Tae!" Sunny shouted, finally snapping her out of it and pulling her on her feet.

Taeyeon's knees were weak, and were trembling, but she ran as fast as she could when Sunny dragged her away.

The two of them may have ran away from that place, but they were haunted by it even in their sleep.

END

 

 

 

 

A/N : btw, mianhae, but i dont think i can update this often.. 

i started having these weird dreams again since i started writing ghosts stories..

my nephew, whose third eye is open, adviced me to stop this for now and focus on something else.. coz if not, i might accidentally open my third eye, and i dont want that to happen -_-

those weird experiences are already enough.. i dont want to see ghosts or anything up close.. just thinking of it already creeps me out

but dont worry though, i'll still update, but like i said, it wont be that often :/

hope you understand