#4 : Good Friday

SNSD Horror Stories (one shot collection)

CHARACTER : Jessica

 

 

Jessica opened her eyes and found herself in an unfamiliar room.

'Where am I?'

Just then, the door opened and revealed a girl who she thought she had seen before.

She tried very hard and after a few moments, Jessica finally remembered her.

The girl was one of her cousins who she and Krystal were really closed to when they were still living in California.

But something odd about her. Jessica looked at the girl from head to toe. It took another few moments for her to realize that her cousin was still the same 10year-old girl when they left when they moved from California to Korea.

Before Jessica could think of anything else, her cousin grabbed her hand and dragged her out of bed.

"What are you doing?" Jessica asked as she let herself be dragged by the girl. For some reason, she didn't have the strength to protest or fight her off. "Where are we going?" she asked again when they got out of the room. But the girl just remained silent.

Jessica looked around and noticed her surrounding.

They were in their grandparents' house. But it looked different from one she remembered. This one was rather old and dirty. It seemed it was about to collapse in any moment.

 

 

Everything happened in a blur. She found herself in one of the rooms again, lying in bed. Alone.

She couldn't remember when and how she got there, or when did the girl leave her there. She just let her gaze study the room. She guessed it was her grandparents' room based on the things inside it.

She looked outside the window and found out that it was already dark. Then she felt her eyes closing.

'Even in your dreams, you're still a sleepyhead,' she chuckled at her own thoughts.

Yes, she was aware that it was just a dream since it was impossible to see her cousin still in its 10year old body, and be in her grandparents' house where they hadn't visited for more than a decade after they both died when she remembered talking to Sooyoung in their room just a few hours ago.

Really, it just a dream.

 

 

~¤~

 

Jessica opened her eyes when she felt something heavy pressing her whole body down. She tried to look down, but saw nothing. Not even a blanket. Then she tried to lift her head only to be pushed back by a force against the pillow.

Jessica tried to call for help but she couldn't even open .

'Oh my God!' she thought.

She tried to move her body for how many times but the weight just became heavier that it slowly started to suffocate her.

She started panicking.

Then something came in her mind. She remembered Sooyoung once told them, specially her, that when times like this happened, the strongest weapon would be the prayers and their faith in Him.

She believed in God, of course. But her faith wasn't as strong as Sooyoung or the other girls.

'Oh God,' she said again, panicked even more when she felt it became even heavier. She tried to push the invisible thing off, but she failed.

'Please save me! I believe in You.'

"I believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth.." Jessica started saying the prayer but after she finished the whole prayer, nothing seemed to happen.

"Hail Mary, full of grace the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus." she continued the Hail Mary and repeated the prayer over and over again.

She felt the weight slowly lifted off of her until she was finally able to move again as she continued saying the prayer in her mind.

Jessica tried to get up, propped her elbowed on the bed. But after a few seconds, a the strong wind blew and she was back lying in bed again.

She shut her eyes tight and said the prayers again.

She didn't know how many times she repeated them or how long she stayed like that. But when she felt a warm hands shaking her body, she opened her eyes again, and she was now back in her own room, in their dorm.

She was panting really hard and her muscles were shaking.

"Are you okay? You look pale," Jessica heard someone asked. Still panting, she turned to look at the owner of that voice. Her eyes moistened when she met a pair of worried ones which belonged to Hyoyeon.

"I'll get you some water,"

After not more that a minute, the younger girl came back with a glass of water.

"Here, drink first."

With shaky hands, Jessica got the glass of water and drank. She felt Hyoyeon's hand gently rubbing her back, soothing her. "I heard you whimper and tried to wake you up, but you didn't even budge. I was really worried," Hyoyeon said slowly.

 

She looked at the bed beside hers only to find it empty. "Where's Soo?" she asked, her voice almost unaudible. 

"She went out early with Fany. They're going to visit some churches today since it's Good Friday, remember?" Hyoyeon answered patiently.

She sighed deeply.

Right, she forgot it was Good Friday .

She would definitely not forget this day.

 

 

A/N :

I just need to share this :P 

i wrote this after i woke up this morning, and i didnt edit it yet so sorry for the errors >.<