The girl in the video

SNSD Horror Stories (one shot collection)

CHARACTERS : Hyoyeon , Taeyeon

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was already late at night yet Hyoyeon and Taeyeon were still wide awake, still chatting with each other.

"So, Jessi's already sleeping?" Taeyeon asked about their other chat buddy. The three of them usually stayed up late at night, skyping. But that night, Jessica slept early.

Hyoyeon chuckled and typed in her reply, "What do you expect from a sleepyhead?" She heard Taeyeon laughed too. "Aren't you sleepy yet?" she asked.

"Nah," Taeyeon answered shortly. "I'm doing something right now."

"What is that 'something'?" the younger girl asked, then quickly typed another question so nobody but the two of them know about it. "You're not watching , are you?!"

"OF COURSE NOT!" Taeyeon exclaimed, then hissed as she realized she was too loud, and might've woken anyone up.

Hyoyeon just giggled. Her cousin may be a byuntae, but she doubt if Taeyeon could watch .

'Perhaps she's watching asian horror movie again?' Hyoyeon thought, then shrugged her shoulders.

Taeyeon was a big fan of Asian horror movies, specially Japanese.

Hyoyeon could still remember that one time she stayed in her aunt's house for a night.

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

It was past 4 in the morning, but both of them still couldn't sleep, so Taeyeon suggested that they should watch a horror movie. Hyoyeon, bored, just shrugged and went with the flow.

After a few minutes of looking for a good movie to watch, they decided to try the Japanese Documentary video, The Curse.

At first, they thought it was going to be boring since the first few minutes of the video wasn't scary. Mostly was just about interviewing some people. But after a while, the sound started getting creepier.

Hyoyeon was having goose bumps all over her body, and she knew Taeyeon was experiencing the same. They got even more scared when the person who was doing the documentation said that the people who were seen in the video mysteriously died.

It was almost in the last quarter of the movie, the part where they were looking for the missing girl, when the monitor started getting weirder. It was shaking like it was losing reception just like in tv.

After a while, it suddenly froze. Not just the movie they were watching on Youtube, but the monitor turned green. Then the image of the missing girl appeared with skulls in the background.

Hyoyeon and Taeyeon were freaking out. They quickly turned off the monitor, and unplugged the computer without properly turning it off.

END FLASHBACK

 

 

 

"Hyoyeon-ah, I want to show you something," Taeyeon said, snapping the younger girl back to the present.

"What is it?"

"I'll video call you," the older girl said. She ended the call before calling her cousin again for a video call, which Hyoyeon accepted immediately.

"Wow! You look so..yellow!" Hyoyeon said, giggling. Taeyeon laughed.

"I know, right? I was trying to fix my camera earlier, but it's still the same!" she groaned.

"Oh... So you weren't really watching ?" Hyoyeon teased.

Taeyeon glared at the younger girl, which made Hyoyeon to chuckle.

"I dont know what's wrong with this camera!" Taeyeon said, getting frustrated. She was still trying to fix it, but it only changed its color.

"You look funny in blue!" Hyoyeon giggled.

Taeyeon shook her head, grinning. "At least I always look cute no matter what color the video shows," she said sheepishly.

Hyoyeon just rolled her eyes and continued staring at the monitor. It kept changing color as her cousin tried to fix it.

After a couple of minutes or so, the video became clearer. No more color, back to normal again. But what shocked Hyoyeon was the girl she saw on the video. It wasn't her cousin. The girl was wearing a blue shirt and her hair was up in a ponytail, while Taeyeon was wearing a white shirt and her hair was untied.

Hyoyeon froze in her seat as the girl looked straight in her eyes and smiled before the video turned yellow, then she saw Taeyeon again.

"D-did you see that?" Hyoyeon asked, trying to confirm what she saw was real.

Taeyeon who, just like her, looked so shocked. Then she slowly nodded her head.

"Yah! Dont play a trick on me! Who was that?!"

Taeyeon shook her head vigorously. "I dont know! I'm all alone here. Everyone's upstairs, already sleeping!" she explained.

", Tae!" Hyoyeon cursed. She wasn't the type to use foul words specially to people older than her, but she couldn't help it. "That scared the crap outta me!" she could still feel her legs were shaking.

Hyoyeon looked around her. The living room was dark as the only source of light was from the computer monitor. "I think I should sleep now. It feels creepy in here now!"

It was only a little after 3 in the morning. Too early for their usual sleeping time, but they were too scared to stay up, alone in their house.

Taeyeon nodded, "I think I should too," then she ended the call and signed out.

Hyoyeon did the same. She the light in the living room before turning off the computer.

Feeling of something cold passed behind her, she quickly unplugged the computer and, without bothering to turn off the lights, ran as fast as she could to her room upstairs.



A/N so, how was it?? let me know what you think! xD

and pardon my grammar >.<