My Days

His last song.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sitting quietly with her back to the door –like she’s been doing since morning- she tried to listen to the sound of Yunho’s presence. To her disappointment she could hear his soft breathing from the other side of the door. Suddenly the sound of thunder brought her out of the comfort of his soft breathing, standing up she ran over to the window to see it raining, not just lightly but hard.

Her concern got the best of her as she quickly made her way over to the door. The moment she opened the door she saw him leaning against the side of her house, rain pouring down on him but he sat there unconcerned about it.

Suddenly the raining stopped around his area. Looking up he saw her standing there looking as angelic as ever in her white dress holding an umbrella over herself and him. Getting up he wrapped his strong arms around her petite waist "please don’t turn your back on me, please" he cried tightening his hold around her.

He held her chin, gently lifting it up "baby I need you, I need you more than anything. I met you 2 months ago but I know I won’t be able to live a day without you by my side. ______... I love you" he whispered.

Leaning in he caught her lips with his. Automatically her eyes shut close; her lips moving along with his and her feelings for him over powered her. The umbrella that once kept both of them dry and away from the rain, fell to the floor as they proceeded with their kiss.

Pulling away he rested his forehead against hers’. His lips tugging into a smile as his thumbs her face. She looked up at him with teary eyes as she slowly shook her head "no… you can’t… we can’t…" she pulled away from him as she backed away out of his reach.

"______ what’s-. " She shook her head "No! You have to go back Yunho. You can’t stay here. You shouldn’t be here" she looked at him, tears now pouring down her face.

He shook his head while his hands reached out for her again, but she took a step back away from him. "_______! Don’t do this to me! Don’t push me away!" he screamed frustrated.

She shook her head "Why can’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter