Afraid to be alone

His last song.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Silently ______ lay comfortably on Yunho’s bare arm as she watches him sleep. Smiling she reached out to sweep away the piece of hair that lay across his face. Suddenly a flash back of yesterday started to replay themselves in her head. Abruptly she turned around so that her back faced him as she covered her burning face in embarrassment.

Her whole body stiffen as the sound of his stifled laugher filled the big house. She took in a big breath of air the moment his arm tighten themselves around her petite waist "morning…" his deep and husky voice whispered to her.

"m-morning" she whispered back, barely audible. It was silent for a few seconds until she spoke up "ummm I-I’ll go get breakfast ready" Without a second thought she quickly stood up running out of the living room as she bought the blanket a long with her.

Yunho who was left behind propped his elbow up as he smiled at her.

 

"Let’s see what you made for breakfast today" he peeked over her shoulder, his arms wrapping around her waist.

She closed the lid of the last bento before turning around to face him "these aren’t for you, these are for the halmonis and halapojis"

He pouted "what about me? I don’t get breakfast today?" She shook her head "I’ll make you something different after I come back" Pulling away from him, she started packing the lunches into a big bag.

"Oppa go wash up, I’ll be back when you’re done" she slipped into her jacket before heading towards the door. All of a sudden she let out a little yelp as she was pulled back into his arms "Come back safely" he whispered, placing a kiss to her lip.

Blushing she nodded her head "I’ll see you later"

 

Walking out from a fresh shower, he sniffed the nice aroma filling up his house. His lips slowly formed a small grin at the sight of her standing there making their breakfast. If only he could wake up to this every morning.

Resting his arms around her, he leaned in to give her a small peck "I think you’re ready to be my wife, don’t you think?" he whispered lovingly to her ears.

Blood rushed through her veins to her cheeks as her face heated up, embarrassed. Shyly she turned around to face him "oppa-" her eyes widen at the sight of blood but before she could do anything he cupped a hand around his nose.

"Finish making the breakfast I’ll be right back" he smiled at her before running off to the washroom.

Shocked, she stood there as if her body was stoned to the tile floor. Finally realizing what was happening she quickly ran after him.

Turning the door knob she found it locked "oppa let me in" she lightly knocked on the door, but he refused to let her in. "Oppa! Open the door for me, please" she cried as she pounded on the door.

Minutes later he walked out of the washroom to see her on the floor with her knees drawn up to her chest. Crouching down to her height he cupped her tear stained face in his cold hands "see I am ok" he smiled weakly at her.

Without any hesitation she wrapped her arms tightly around his neck "Mianhae oppa… Mianhae" she sobbed into the nape of his neck. "I am so useless… I could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter