Realization

His last song.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx5COTBjcNc

"________..." Yunho mumbled after hours of sleep, his eyes slowly opening as they tried to adjust to the lighting in the room. Immediately his band mates stood up, running over to him. "How are you feeling hyung?" Junsu asked concern "should I go get the doctor?"

He shook his head "where's _______?" he weakly asked. Everyone looked at him confused "_______? Hyung who are you talking about?"

One of his hand reached up to hold onto his head as a wave pain hit him. "_______. Where's ________!" he exclaimed trying to sit up.

Jaejoong forcefully pushed him back down "Stay put would you! You're sick!" he glared. Ignoring his friend he sat up "I am leaving" he said as he tried to pull the IV needle out of his arm.

" Yunho! This isn't some kind of joke! YOU'RE DYING! AND YOU DIDN'T BOTHER TELLING ANY OF US! FURTHERMORE YOU TRIED RUNNING AWAY!" Jaejoong yelled outraged.

He looked up at Jaejoong "How could I tell you guys my conditions... I couldn't even accept it myself. Jaejoong this isn't a cold or a flu, it's cancer and I am dying because of it"

"You didn't have to deal with it all alone. Hyung we're all here for you and so is your family and our fans. You should've had more faith in us" Changmin said dissapointed.

Suddenly everyone's attention was turned towards the door as it slammed open revealing his parents and younger sister. "Yunho!" his mother exclaimed running over to embrace him. "I was so worried. Don't ever run away like that again!" she said pulling away to examine his pale face.

He looked her in the eyes as a wave of guilt hit him. His mom looked so thin and so much more older. "I am sorry. I should've been a better mom. I am so sorry Yuhno" she cried as her hand gently cupped his face.

 

After much commotion and a few check ups here and there, he was finally released from the hospital and was allowed to go back home. He was very much dissapointed when _______ didn't visit him during his stay, but he was determined to go back and find her.

Walking out of the hospital he, his bandmates and family was almost toppled over by fans standing outside of the hospital. His eyes scanned a couple of the signs the fans were carrying, and his eyes grew teary, touched by their concern.

'Yunho! hwaiting! Cassie's will be with you through it all!'

'Oppa don't give up! We will always keep the faith! hope you get well soon!'

'nothing's impossible unless you try! hwaiting!'

"Come on Yunho" His dad called out as he reached out to help Yunho into the car.

 

Sitting in her small living room, she watched the t.v with teary eyes.

"We are here to report about Jung Yunho, leader of DBSK. After 2 months we've been able to find Yunho, but devastingly we hear about him after such a long time from Seoul's hospital. This time different from all the other time Yunho is not emitted into the hospital for minor injuries. From his family and manager we were able to figure out the reason for his visit, we were told from them that Yunho has developed a tumor around his lung area. Doctors has requested for Yunho to go through with surgery, but because this surgery can deeply affect his life afterwards Yunho has rejected and has decided to live his life with the time he has lef-"

She shut the t.v as she cupped her hand around , tears pouring down her face.

 

He sighed for the umpteenth time today as he place his phone down beside him. He has been trying to get a hold of her for days but she wouldn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter