Ch. 39

Living with my WORST Enemy

Yumi’s Pov

 

“Uh…… No one……” I told him as I SHOT B1A4 a Look to SHUT Up… And I think Jinyoung got the Message because he turned off the music and glared at Sandeul and Baro, And Then I think they got his message because they automatic closed their mouth as they saw his glare through the mirror.. (Lol)

“Oh… Okay? Hey Yumi, I gotta go…. Dance practice” He said as I nod my head, even if he wasn’t there.

“Oh, Okay…… Call you later…Bye~” I told him before hanging up. “(Sigh) You guys couldn’t be quiet for a second couldn’t you guys?” I asked Sandeul and Baro as they looked down to the floor.. During the whole car it was quiet, until I decided to break the silence

“Oh My Beautiful Target~ You Zoom Zoom My Heart Like A ROCKET~” I Sung.

“Nae tteugeoun shimjang geudaereul gidaeryeoyo~” Sandeul sang the next part… Soon We all began singing “Beautiful Target” Until we got to my house…..

“Oh My GOD..” I said as we reached my house.. Outside of my house was a lot of police cars, peoples, and a Fire truck. When I looked over to my house, it was all black and still on fire…

‘No……… Yune..’ I thought. Soon, I opened the door and ran out to the House.. ‘ Please……… Please Don’t let anything happen to them..’ I thought as I ran. While running, I passed Yuri and Yuki, who were crying.

“Eh? I-isn’t that Y-Yumi?” Yuki asked Yuri as they watch me run

“Yune!!” I screamed as I ran over to my house, but was only to be stopped by the police officer.

“You can’t go in there Mam” the officer said as tears started falling down my eyes

“It’s My House Sir! My brothers are in there!! I need to know if they’re still in there!!” I told him as I Cried.

"What?" He stared at me, who was now crying. and then took his arm out of the way.

"Thank you sir.." I thanked him and ran over to the House.

"Yune! Yune!!" I screamed as I looked through the window inside of the house. "Yune!!!" I Screamed once again

"Yumi!!" "Yumi Noona!!" I heard Two familiar voices scream out my name...

"Yumi!" "Yumi Noona!!" The voices screamed again... Soon, I turned around, and saw.... the two guys I've been looking for... Yune and Hiro.... They were there... ALIVE.....

"Please Sir!! My Sister's in there!" I heard Yune tell the Officer

"Please~" I heard Hiro cry...

"(sniff) .. Yune... Hiro.." I muttered softly to myself.. "Yune!! Hiro!!" I screamed loudly. 

"Huh?" Hiro said as he lifted up his head... "Y-Yumi....." He mutter quietly as his eyes grew wide... "Y-Yumi! Y-Yumi Noona!! Hyung! It's Yumi Noona!!" Hiro screamed as he pointed to me, and as Yune stopped talking to the officer and looked towards my direction

"(eyes wide) Y-Yumi........." He muttered... "Y-Yumi!!!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed as tears started falling down his eyes..

"Yumi!!!" "Yumi Noona!!" They screamed.

"Yune!! Hiro!!" I screamed as I ran over to them and embraced both of them into a Hug.

"Pabo!!" Yune said as he cried... "We were so Worried!!"

"(Sniff) Oppa~ Whaaa~" I started crying as I hugged both of them tightly. “ I thought I lost Both of You guys!!!” I cried.

“We thought we Lost YOU!!” Yune cried. “Where were you!!”

“Mian.......” I said as we cried together..

“(sniff) Noona~” Hiro cried as we hugged eachother tightly, not letting go of eachother..

_____________________________________________________________

 

(Sigh) Luckily none of us were there when the house burned down... Apparently, last night when those guys attacked me and all, Yune was out looking for me everywhere... Every where he went, I wasn’t there... So he worn out him self looking for me, and stayed the night at Juri Unnie’s house with Hiro.. Anyways, we found out that those loan sharks were the ones who set the fire... They did it when Yune was out still looking for me, (he skipped school) while I was still sleeping at B1A4’s place...

When Yune found out about the House being burned he raced back to the house because he was worried that I came home and that the house came tumbling on me... But luckily that wasn’t the case... Anyways, we were lucky enough to live... I’m not even sure if we would stay safe anymore.. since after what the loan sharks did to our house... I’m guessing they’re out to get us till we pay the loan.... (Sigh) ............. Why is my life like this?!

"So.... Are You okay?" Jinyoung came up besides us with the rest of the guys.

"Oh... Jinyoung.." I said as We let go of eachother.

"Who's this?" Yune looked at B1A4 and then back to me.

"Oh.. Oppa, this is........"

"Yune! Yumi!! HIRO!!" 5 voices...wait... 18 voices screamed

“Huh?” B1A4, Hiro, Yune and I turned around to see who called our names… There running towards us was SHINee, Dalmation, Juri Unnie, Yuri and Yuki Unnies, and Soohyun, Taeyeon, and Eunjung.

“Yumi!!” Soohyun, Taeyeon, Eunjung, Key, Taemin, Jonghyun, Yuri, Yuki, Dalmation screamed out my name as they ran towards me and gave me a Hug at the SAME Time, Making all of us fall.

“Yune!” Minho screamed out Yune’s name while the doing the same as the others.

“Hiro!” Juri Unnie ran to Hiro and gave him a hug

“Uh….” Onew stood there awkwardly, looking at them dog pile us.

“Oww~ You are heavy!!!!!!” Yune yelled as he pushed Minho off of him and then helped the others off of me

“Omgee! We were so worried!!!!!!!” Everyone started talking at once.

“Shut up!” Yune screamed. “Shut Up guys!” He yelled and as everyone became silent.

“We’re okay… Thanks for worrying…” Yune thanked them as I did the same..

“OhMyChicken! Yumi! Yune!!!!!!” Onew Screamed, attacking us with a Hug!  “You guys are okay!!!!!!!” He yelled as everyone stared at him

“What?” He looked at everyone.

“You were too LATE!” Everyone, except Yune and I, screamed at him

“What? I didn’t want to be in your guy’s dog pile.. So I waited till the end!” He stated as we all shook our heads.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Haha Onew Was To LATE (: Haha ^^
Anyways.... WOW!! It's been forever since I UPDATED DIDNT I? Haha well thanxx for waiting and NOT UNSubscribing me (: 

Hope you guys Enjoy this CHAPIE!! (: