CH. 10

Living with my WORST Enemy

YUMI'S POV~

"Huh?" I looked up to see who said that. When My head was up, there in front of me was a guy who looked around my age, wearing a uniform, and he was smiling down at me. I couldn't help but fall for his smile.... 

"Why are you here alone?" He asked me. 

"Eh?" I tried to talk but I was too much in a daze~ 

"haha" I heard him laugh at me... Wah~ Wat a cute laugh

"You're cute" He smiled at me.... KYA~  Did he just call me cute?! Kyaaa~

"Haha~ Hi my name is Choi Daniel" He reached out his hand for me to shake

"Huh?.. Oh... Anneyeong. My name is Choi Yumi" I finally talked and took his hand... wah~ Soo Smooth

"Yumi~ Cute face, cute name" He chuckled at me..

"Ahh~" He said as he sat next beside me. "Soo.. What are you doing here by you're self?" He asked me once again.

" You go to MC High?" I changed the subject

"Huh?" He looked confused. So I pointed to his uniform

"Oh... Haha~ Yeah.." He chuckled at his stupid-ness "So what school do you go to?" 

"Me? I go to Dream High" I told him

"Oh.... Cool?"

"School Rivals?" I guessed

"Haha.. Yeah~ But..... you're okay for a Rival" He punched me lightly on the shoulder

"Haha... You too" I punched him back... Hard

"Ya! I didn't punch you that hard!!" He stood up and pretended to be mad. "Since I didn't HIT you that hard, you have to repay me for wat you did?" He said as he puts his hands on his hips and lean towards at me

"Haha... Fine... What do you want me to do?" I told him in defeat.. At first he gave me a weird look, then a smile appeared on his face.

"Let's go!!" He screamed as He pulled me up from the bench and started running towards, who knows...

"Wait- Where are we going?!" i screamed while running with him

"You'll see" He turned his head and smiled at me

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

YUNE POV'S 

"Hyung!!" Hiro called out my name and came running towards me as he saw me walking to him and Juri Noona... 

"Hiro~" I picked him up from the ground and held him " Did you behave? and have a good time today buddy?"

"Uh Huh!" He nodded "Hyung! Look! I made you and Noona a picture" He said as he holds up a drawing that has three stick figures holding hands.

"Wah~ Hiro draws soo Good" I smiled at him. "what are those people suppose to be?" 

"That's suppose to be you, Noona, and Me!" He exclaimed 

"Haha~" I heard someone laugh

" Huh? Oh Noona..." I looked over to her

"Ya~ You guys are soo cute!!" She smiled and pinched both of our cheeks

"Noona~" We both complained

"Haha, Araso" She giggled at us. "Huh? Yune.. Where's Yumi?" She asked me while looking for Yumi

"Oh........ Um Yumi..." I needed to make up a lie

"Yumi went to hang out with Minho hyung.." I told her while giving her a awkward smile

" Uh huh..." 

"eh? Minho Hyung? I want to goo!!" Hiro jumped up and down

"Ya~ Stop jumping! Hyung is going to drop you" I warned him

"Hyung~ I want to go!!" He complained

"No."

"Awwwwwwwwww~" He began to cry alittle 

"(Sighh) Hiro....." I put him down "Maybe next time... Okay? Ya~ Let's go home..." I took his hand 

"Noona" 

"Huh?"

"Thanks for watching Hiro..." I told her

"aigoo~ Yune-ah! We're like family! It's no big deal! I'll watch him anytime"

"Haha.. Thanks Noona.. Hiro say byee to noona~" I told him

"Byeeeeeeeeeee~" He gave her a big smiled and waved goodbye as we walked home..

When we got home, I heard crashes and glass breaking... *Sighhh They're drunk again...*

"Hiro... Listen to Hyung... When we go inside, I want you to Run to my room... Don't look where all the noise are... Just run up to my room.. If umma or appa calls you... Keep on running... Keep running. and when you get to my room, lock the door. Don't open the door for anyone but me okay?" 

"but hyung-"

"Don't say anything... Just do wat hyung ask you okay... Do you understand?" He nodded for a response

" Okay......" I opened the door and stepped in first...

" @#$%#$%%@#5" I heard them shout at eacother.

" Ready?" I looked behind my shoulders. "Set......GO!!"  I screamed and Hiro left running straight to the stairs... 

"Hiro!!!!!!!" Appa called out to him furiously... Soon, Hiro turned his head and stood there frighten..

*aish. Run.. Run* I repeated in my mind.. Then, my eyes turned slightly to the direction to appa. There he stood... Hold a vase, ready to throw it...

*Oh no......*  I ran towards Hiro and wrapped my arms around him... Soon, a slight painful thing hit my back and crashed in to the ground.

"Hyung!!!!" Hiro screamed

"Go...... " I told Him... "Go!!!" I screamed at him and in response he nodded fast and ran up stairs as fast as he can...

After I heard the door slam up stairs, I turned to look to our horrible parents, but before I can turn all of my head... I got punched hardly on the cheek....

NOBODY'S POV

ABOUT FIVE MINUTES LATER...

"HIro........"  Yune called out his name slowly......

"Hyung?" A voice said behind the door..

"Yeah.. (Coughing) Open the door" Yune order him..

"Okay......." He said as he opened the door for Yune..

"(Gasp) Hyung!!!!" Hiro screamed loudly as soon as he saw his Hyung on the ground. Yune was in a horrible state rite now... His cheek were all blue, he had blood coming out from his mouth, he mouth was slight cut on the edge and his left hand was alittle bit blue-ish... 

"Hyung!! Are you okay?!" Hiro screamed while helping Yune up

"Shhhh" Yune hushed him "Let's just go in the room..." Yune told him while walking inside his room.. 

Soon, they closed the door and Yune went to take a shower in the bathroom that's in his room to take off all of blood on him.. Soon  after he was done, he came out wearing fresh new clothes and got out a first aid kit.

"Hyung..... Need any help?" Hiro came slowly to his side.. Yune gave him a smile and shooked his head.

After putting the bandages and stuff on, Yune turned to HIro...

"Listen Hiro.... I want you to listen..... What ever you do or what ever happens to you, don't be afraid... Stand tall and hold your ground... (Sigh) I know you don't understand what I'm saying at all right now.... But remember my words..... If I not here anymore to protect you and Noona... I want you to protect her... I want you to be strong enough to fight back...... Don't be afraid.. Don't cry.. Be strong..." He told hiro and rubbed his head..

"(sighh) Hyung's tired.. I'm going to sleep... There's a T.V and some crayons and paper on that shelf.. you can do watever you want but..... Don't Open the Door for anyone okay... If someone knocks... Wake me up alright?" 

"Mmm" He nodded at Yune..

"Okay..." Yune lastly said before doozing off

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: WOOHOO~ THA MYSTERIOUS GUY WAS DRAMA FROM DALMATIAN... WAHH~ IM SOO IN LOVE WITH HIM THIS WEEK. SO I THOUGHT I SHOULD ADD HIM INTO THE STORY.. KeKe ^^ THERE'LL PROBABLY BE MORE KPOP BOYS BANDS IN MY STORY.. SOO FAR THE KPOP BOY BANDS THAT WAS INCLUDED ARE TEEN TOP, SHINee, ZE:A, AND NOW DALMATIAN.. THE BANDS WON'T STAY TOO LONG IN THE STORY BUT TEEN TOP AND I THINK SHINee WOULD..