CHAPTER 2~

Living with my WORST Enemy

A/N: WOOOHOO IT'S TIME FOR THA SECOND CHAPIE! LOL. ANYWAYs, I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKs TO THA PEOPLE WHO SUBSCRIBED :))

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

YUMI'S POV

"Byee Hiro!!" I waved at him while walking towards the direction of my school. 

" Be good Okay?! Noona Loves you! I'll come pick you up later after school with Yuri and Yuki Unnie okay?! Byee!!" I told him and then walked foward going to school. 

' hmmm it's quiet.... why is it quiet?" I thought.... GASP! Yune!

" Ya Yune!! Bwoh hae?! What are you doing?! We're going to be late!!" I Screamed while turing around, finding him talking to Juri Unnie

 " Okay! I'm coming! Just wait! "  He said while turning to face me for a second and then turning back to talk to Juri Unnie. He said some words to Juri Unnie and then came towards me. 

I was expecting him to come up to me saying something like "Let's go" but instead of saying that, he just walked passed me and kept walking, not waiting for me. 

" Ya! Yune! Wait for Me!" I said while running after him

YUNE'S POV~

" Bye Hiro!!" I heard Yumi yelled. " Be Good Okay?! Noona Love's you! I'll come pick you up later after school with Yuri and Yuki Unnie okay?! Bye!!" 

Mann she screams alot... haha some day she's going to lose her voice.. I chuckled while thinking of that though

" Yune? You're not going with Yumi?" Some one interuppted my thoughts

" Huh?" I asked confusingly " Oh Noona~ Eh? Not going with Yumi?" I asked myself and then Turned to see what she was talking about. 

" Aish~" I said when I saw Yumi walking ahead with out me. Soon, I heard a chuckle. 

" Oh.. Um Noona..." I asked Her.

" Hmm?"

" Ya Yune! Bwoh Hae?! What are you doing?! We're going to be late!" I heard her Scream.. Haha That idiot finally notice I wasn't there... 

" Okay! I'm Coming! Just Wait!!" I scream back at her and then went back to talking to Juri Noona. 

"Noona... Take Good Care of Hiro For me.. and Yumi okay?" 

" Aigooo~ Yune-ah~ Don't Worry ^^ I'll take good care of Him.. I'll take good care of him just like how I took good care of You and Yumi.." She Told me while I just Chuckled at that tought.

"Anyways.. Noona, I'm going to go now... Take good care of him.. And If anything happens, Just call me and Yumi okay? If you can't  reach us, just call Yuri or Yuki.. They'll probably tell Yumi.."

" haha.. Araso.. Bye Yune" She told me...

Soon, I began to walk down the stairs and towards Yumi. Instead of telling Yumi to go.. I just walked passed her..  

' Hmph... I 'm going to leave you like how you just left me a while ago.. ' I though with a smirk..

" Ya! Yune! Wait for me!" I heard her Call after me..

YUMI'S POV

When I finally caught up with Yune.. There was slience and awkwardness in the air... which was very unusual because Yune oppa would always talk, talk, and talk... But not this time... Hmm.. I wonder what's with him? Is he Sick?! Nahh....

"Um.... Oppa?" I talked while trying to breaking the slience..

" Hm..?" He questioned me with his face...

" Um... Nothing..?" I told him while the air got more awkward.. Sighh..... 

" Ya! Yumi! Yune!" Some one called out our names behind us.

" Huh?" Me and Yune said at the same time and turning around.. There behind us was Yuri and Yuki running toward us.. 

" Annyeong~ Unnie ^^" I told Them and waved Happily. 

' Hi." Yune said in a ' i don't care' tone.

" Ya!! Choi Yumi! Why didn't You wait for us?!" Yuki told me.. or should i say yelled?

" Oh? miahn..." I told her.. or them? " Well you caught up with us didn't you?" I questioned them.. but instead of getting a smile, I got a glare from both of them... and when you get a glare from Han Yuri and Kim Yuki.. ughh you don't even want to know what happens...

 

" Let's just hurry up and Go.." Yune said in a annoyed voice while being ahead from us.. Huh? Wasn't he just beside me?? Oh well....

" Yune oppa is right... Let's goo unnie" I told them while walking behind Yune... 

" Ya! Wait for us!" I heard them both yell after us... 

Soon, Yuri and Yuki caught up with me.. and we began to gossip as usual while Yune just keeps quiet and walk towards us..

" Ya! Yumi... What's wrong with Yune?" Yuri told me in a low whisper.. 

" I don't know.. He's been quiet since we dropped off Hiro..." I whispered back

" Do you think he's sick?" Yuki asked. 

" Nahh.. I think something's wrong with him..."

" Ya Me Too- " Yuri and Yuki said at the same time 

" Ya!" Someone interuppted us while we just frozed.. " You know.. If you guys want to know why I'm soo quiet today, you guys can just ask me, not talking behind my back while I can hear you guys!" Yune told us..

" Sorry Yune oppa.." I told him with my head bowed down..

" Soo... Why you sooo quiet today Yune?" Yuri asked him while getting up into his face...

" That's none of you're business" He glared at her and then walked towards in the gates... 

" Geez.. I just asked a question.. you don't have to bee soo grumpy about it!" Yuri said in an angry tone... and then turned towards us, 

" Sorry Unnie.. Yune... Yune's not feeling well today.. I guess?" I apologized to her..

' It's okay------" 

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A massive scream, screamed..  ( A/N: Lol >.<)

" oww~ Who is screaming soo lou--- Ahhhhhhh! " Yuki screamed.

"What?!" Yuri and Me asked her in a worried voice.. She pointed to something... behind us.. 

Behind us was, a huge crowd of girls running towards us...

OH. MAH. GAWD! WE'RE GOING TO DIE! WE'RE GOING TO DIE!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH 

" AHHHHHHHHH" We all screamed Horrificly and then moved out of the way of the girls way before we could get trampled. At the gate, all of the girls were crowded screaming while a limo came up pulling and the doors opening up... 

The First Person to get out of the Limo was.....................

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: CLIFF HANGER!! BWAHAH~ I BET YOU KNOW WHO IT IS RITE?! ANYWAYS.. IS THIS CHAPIE GOOD? WAHHH I LOVED IT! DID YHU?? LOL. I'LL UPDATE SOON.. BUT FIRST IMA GO READ OTHER FANFICS TO GET SOME IDEAS.... LOL :))