CHAPTER 3~

Living with my WORST Enemy

YUMI'S POV

The first person to step out of the car was......

" Chunji!!!!!!!!" The whole crowd screamed loudly.. Man do they have to scream that loud?! I don't even scream that loud! and that much! 

Ughh, Why does everyone like him anyways?! he's so........ EW. 

"Wahhhhhhhh~" The whole crowd screamed as he wink at them. Ew...

Soon, Chunji and I lock eyes with eachother.... 

Wow.... He has such big eyes.... Soo pretty...... I could stare at them all da--  Wait! Wat am I thinking?! Choi Yumi! You'r e not Falling for--- Ughh I don't even want to think about it.. 

Soon, I turned my eyes to look a different direction. 

Don't look.. Don't look..  I told myself.. But instead of listening to my self, I locked eyes with him again.. 

Soon, I saw a smirk upon his face.. 'Hmph conceited jerk' I thought. 

After smirking at me, he moved aside so the other members can come out.. 

In order, after Chunji came out, L.Joe stepped out, and then it was C.A.P, then Niel, Chanjo, and Lastly, Ricky.

One after one, all of the girls would scream at them all ..  Haha, Poor Teen Top, They'll be deaf soon, I Just know it! Haha.. 

" Ya! Yumi!" Yuri nudge my arm hardly and interruppted my thoughts on Chunji Being deaf. 

"Ow! What was that for?!" I screamed at her while i rubbed my arm..

"Um......" She said Nervously..

"UM....... wha-"

" HI Yumi!" Some one interruppted me 

" Huh?" I looked ahead to see who said it. In front of me was a Happy Ricky and Chanjo Waving, and the rest of Teen Top 

"Oh, Annyeong Ricky, Niel, and Chanjo Oppa!" I Waved back at Ricky smiling. " And... Hi to you... Guys" I said the the other three with a frown. 

" Well, Hi to you too... Fatty" Chunji told me with a smirk 

" Shut up, Lee Chan Hee" I growled at him

" His name is Chunji, Dork" L.Joe glared at me

"And her name is Yumi, Lee Byung Hun" Yuri defended me

" Shut up, Yuri~ You got nothing to do with this." C.A.P joined in

" So Do you,  Bang MinSoo" Yuki also joined in.

Soon, All three of us got in a glaring competion.

Chunji and me were Glaring at eachother, L.joe and Yuri were glaring at eachother, and C.a.p and Yuki were also glaring at eachother..

We were in a glaring competion for about 2 minutes until Ricky, Chanjo, and Niel interruppted us..

" Uhh..... Hyung! Let's go find Yune!" Ricky Suggested.. 

" Yeah! Yune probably's waiting for us.... Right Niel Hyung?" Chanjo joined in with ricky and questioned Niel..

" Uh.... Yeah.. Hyung~ Let's goo!" Niel agreed while they all tried to break the glaring contact between us.. 

Soon, Chunji, L.joe, and C.a.p tore their gaze from us and turned to other three..

" Sighh.. I guess?" Chunji told them..

" Well Let's go Teen Top!" C.a.p told them all " And Leave These.. Three LOSERS alone" He glared at us..

" WEll, Byee~ Yumi! See you around school! ^^" Ricky Told me while walking away with Chunji and them and waving at me.

" Ya~ let's go together~" Chanjo complained... " Bye~ Dongsaeng ^^ I'll see you around school too okay?" He told me happily

" Bye~ Oppa ^^" I told him while giving him a hug.. and waving at him while he walks after Ricky..

As they walk, I stared at Chunji's back... Sighh... Some times I wonder...... Why? Why do we always argue with eachother? Sighh Whatever, I don't care about him.... Do I?

" Ya~ Yumi-ah.. Wat are you staring at?" Yuri intercepted my thoughts... 

" Huh? Oh... Nothing.. Let's goo..." I told her while toring my gaze away from Chunji's back and walking away towards the class room

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: SOOO... WAT'D YHU THINK? LOL.. I THINK IT'S FINE... WOOHOO~ CHUNJI AND TEEN TOP FINALLY SHOWED UP! TOO BAD YUNE WASNT IN IT THAT MUCH :( OH WELL.. LOL, PLUS IF YHUR CONFUSED... TEEN TOP IS ABOUT THE SAME AGE AS YUMI AND THEM.. PLUS CHANJO AND RICKY IS OLDER THAN YUMI... 

C.A.P, YURI, AND ONEW IS 17

CHUNJI, L.JOE,YUKI, KEY,MINHO, AND JONGHYUN IS 16

NIEL, CHANJO, RICKY, YUNE, TAEMIN, AND YUMI IS 15