Chapter 7

Leaving You [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

August 18, 2009

 


The next days went smoothly. 
Jaejoong trained for the debut that was 2 weeks away but called his girlfriend everyday, and Hana had a important article to do, so everything was just great.

At night, Jaejoong would secretly go to Hanas apartment and stay the night there. But he didn't thought about the fans and reporters that were following him.

 

"Kim Jaejoong, former member from DBSK and now in JYJ, having a girlfriend ? He was seen at night, sneaking into an apartment and..."

"Kim Jaejoong spotted last night with a beautiful girl at Han River..." - the news in the tv were like that.

 

"So Jaejoong-shi, who is that beautiful girl that was spotted with you for the last weeks and days ?"
The MC asked exited.

The said man smiled. "I don't want to hide it anymore and I hope my fans and also JYJ fans will understand.
Yes, she is my girlfriend. She was it long ago, but we had to break up because SM Entertainment didn't allow me to have a girlfriend. Actually, we were childhood friends and because of her I became an idol. Because she believed in me and said I should go to the auditions. She even broke up with me so I could fulfil my dream. I was heartbroken but because she sacrificed her own happiness, I wanted to make her proud. So she can think 'this was my boyfriend, the one that worked hard for his own dream, that one that became famous and made his fans happy' . I hope and wish that the fans will understand because I really love her and she is really important to me."

The room went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter