We are not Seatmates.. TT__TT

My First Love is my New Endless Love

A bright morning at the Dorms and today was already the start of the classes. They are already 2nd year college now. _______ woke up early, and wishing that Kyuhyun will be her classmate again. She wakes up with a very gloomy face because she still remember what Kyuhyun oppa told her in the text.

 

_______ went out of her room and ate her breakfast, after eating she fixes herself and have a shower. After 30 minutes of preparations she went to the living room and saw Hyun Jae already waiting for her.

 

Hyun Jae: wow you look good today~

_______: hehehe~ gomawo..

Hyun Jae: let's go?

_______ : alright, let's go!!

 

They went out of their dorm and went to the ground floor of the building, As they nearly approach the side of the road, they called a taxi, After 15 minutes of riding in the taxi, they finally arrived at the University's gate and went to the bulletin board to see which class they belong this time.

 

_______ : we're at room 200, class 2-A..

Hyun Jae: ohh~ so we are at the 3rd floor now.. (smiled) I wonder who will be our classmates.

_______ : yeah~ I hope Kyuhyun oppa will be our classmate again..

Kyuhyun: really?

_______ : (looks at her back) oh! Kyuhyun oppa!! (big smile with exciting face) we're classmates again..

Kyuhyun: why would I end up being classmates with you again?

_______ : don't you like it? (pouts)

Kyuhyun: yes~ i don't like it!

Ryeowook: Kyuhyun-sshi stop that already, it's good that we're classmates again right ______?

_______ : yeah~ (smiled)

Hyun Jae: let's go together in the room..

Ryeowook: okay~

 

They went up to their room located at the 3rd floor, as they reached the classroom, they entered inside and notice some old classmates and new classmates. The seats we're almost occupied, only 4 seats are available but the bad thing about that is three seats were together and one seat is apart located beside Seohyun's chair.. They saw Seohyun sitting at the back, and waves at them. Then they finally took their seats..

 

Hyun Jae: I'm here! (sits in the chair beside the windows)

_______ : hey! I like there too~ (pouts)

Hyun Jae: hahaha~ I sit here first, mianhe~

_______ : ohhhh~ okay, i'll just sit here beside you. (sits in the chair beside Hyun Jae)

Kyuhyun: then i'll sit beside y..o.. (interrupted by Seohyun)

Seohyun: Kyuhyun oppa~ you can seat beside me, just let them sit there (smiled at him while forcing him to sit beside her)

Kyuhyun: but. .

Seohyun: but what oppa? come on~ let's sit together~ (grab his hand forcefully) it's fine with you right, ______?

_______ : ahh~ y..e..s.. it's okay.

Seohyun: gomawo~ (smiled)

Ryeowook: don't worry i will be the one to sit beside her~ (smiled)

_______ : (smiled too)

 

After 5 minutes, their adviser came and introduced himself to them.

 

Mr. Park: goodmorning class~ I'm Mr. Park and I will be your adviser for today's school year. Okay so, let's start our discussion now and participate well..

 

Then the class discussion began, while discussing _______ were sad..

 

_______(P.O.V)

aahhhh~ Kyuhyun oppa is not my seatmate anymore. It's sad~ I'm happy to sit beside Ryeowook oppa, but I want to sit with Kyuhyun oppa more.. of course, because i like him.. but Seohyun take that chance from me, now I can't do anything about that..  While Mr. Park we're discussing I can't stop looking at him~ ahhh.. he's really handsome.. kyaaaa~ but he's not even looking back at me.. I miss being seatmates with him, he's cold side and the way he tease me.. ahhh~ i wish that times will happen again..

 

Kyuhyun (P.O.V)

I was about to sit beside her when Seohyun force me to sit beside her, I was sitting at the right side of the room while, Ryeowook and ______ we're sitting at the left side of the room.. we're apart now. I didn't mean what I said to her earlier, about being classmate with her again, but the truth is, I'm happy. But we're not seatmates now, i can't show her my cold side, the way I and everything.. I cannot do that anymore to her..

 

 

 

 

End of this chapter~

I'm sorry for updating always late..

Please for new subscribers, leave a comment.. ^______^
 

 

 

 

`