Sleeping Beauty

My First Love is my New Endless Love

 

At the classroom, students were going downstairs to help in the preparations for the Music Festival, while ______ left in the room, because she is not feeling well..

 

Hyun Jae: are you sure you're going to be fine here?

_______: yeah~ maybe i just need a little bit sleep..

Hyun Jae: okay~ just call me if you need anything,

_______ : okay~ thanks~

 

 

_______ (P.O.V)

i don't know why my head suddenly ached, i feel really dizzy now.. maybe I'am lack of sleep, because i wasn't slept properly last night.. maybe I was too excited to see kyuhyun oppa again, hehehe~ I would sleep first now, so that I will be fine when I wake up..so i can help them out..

 

 

It was already afternoon, while the class 2-A we're still busy preparing for the upcoming Music Festival. Everybody's we're doing something outside the room while ______ is in a deep sleep..

 

Kyuhyun: where's ______-ah? she's not even helping here with us.

Seohyun: yeah~ she's skipping her job here.

Hyun Jae: I'm sorry but she was resting in the room, because she had a headache a while ago..

Ryeowook: yeah~ let her rest for a while, she's not feeling well, and our professor allowed her to rest too~

Kyuhyun: okay~

 

After 15 minutes, their adviser gave them a short break. While having a break, Kyuhyun went upstairs to check ______-ah..

 

Kyuhyun (P.O.V)

While were having a break, i went upstairs to see if ______-ah is fine. As I reached the room, I saw her sleeping .. her head was lying in the desk.. i went near her and touch her forehead to see if she's sick.. Her temperature is quite okay.. I looked at her while she was sleeping, she was really pretty while asleep, i looked at her for about 20 seconds and I was really amazed by her charismatic face while sleeping, I didn't realized that while i was looking at her, my face were moving towards her face, I wanted to kiss her, her sleeping face really attracts me.. while I was about to kiss her while sleeping, I was interrupted by something, so i turned back to see what it is and i hurriedly move away my head, and went back downstairs to help again in the preparations..

 

Seohyun (P.O.V)

Ahhhh~ at last it's break already, I sat in the bench while drinking a water, then I saw kyuhyun oppa went upstairs. So i followed him until he reached our classroom, i peek beside the door and saw Kyuhyun oppa touched _______'s forehead. She was looking at ______-ah while she was asleep, while Kyuhyun oppa was looking at her, he was about to move his head near _______'s face.. as if he wants to kiss her, while i was watching slowly, I suddenly moved the door which makes a sound, when Kyuhyun oppa looked to the place where I was,good thing he doesn't notice me,so i hurriedly went downstairs and act as if nothings happened.. After a minute, Kyuhyun oppa went donstairs and help out again, I try to pretend that i didn't saw anything, that I didn't saw Kyuhyun oppa was about to kiss that girl!!!!

 

While everybody's busy again, ______ woke up and realized that she need to help her classmates. So she rush downstairs to help them.

 

_______ (P.O.V)

When I woke up, I suddenly remember that I need to help also, so I stand up and went downstairs to help out. I was thinking if I was dreaming a while ago~ I just felt that someone touches my forehead, I was confused about that, is it a dream? and if it's not, who is that?

 

As ______ reached the ground floor, she saw her classmates are very busy.

 

_______ : mianhe~ I wasn't able to help you guys out.

Hyun Jae: ohhh~ _____-ah, are you okay now?

Ryeowook: yeah, are you fine now? don't say sorry, we understand that you are not feeling well.

Hyun Jae: right, it's okay.. (smiled) you can help us another day..

_______ : aniyo~ I'm fine now.. I will help you.. (smiled)

Kyuhyun: you just sleep there right? because you don't want to help here. (smirk)

_______ : of course not~ I want to help but i'm not really feeling well a while ago..

Kyuhyun: really? (teases her) you should have tell me~

_______ : why should I? (wondering)

Kyuhyun: so that I can be with you~

_______ : wi..with m..e? (blushes)

Kyuhyun: YES~ to be with you................................... in skipping our duty here..(evil laugh)

_______ : aish! (pouts while walking away from him)

Kyuhyun: looked at her while walking away~

 

Kyuhyun (P.O.V)

She really easily get annoyed when I ~ it's so funny.. (evil laugh)..  I teases her that I want to be with her to skip in our duty here.. Yes that's right, I want to be with her.. .........so that I can take care of her~ but it's good to know that she's fine now. I don't have to worry anymore..

 

As the sun was already setting, the decided to continue it another time~ everybody's were tired in preparations..and also prepared to go home, while Hyun Jae and _____ is in the classroom, they saw Ryeowook and Kyuhyun was about to go home too~

 

Hyun Jae: oppas, goodbye~

______: yeah~ see you tomorrow Kyuhyun oppa and Ryeowook oppa~ (smiled)

Ryeowook: yeah~ take care, see you too tomorrow..

Kyuhyun: bye~ (smiled at _____ )

 

_______(P.O.V)

ohhh~ my heart stops when he smiled at me.. kyaaaa (blushing hard).. why are you so handsome!!!! I hate you so much for being like this to mee!!!! kyaaaaa~ the more I'm hating this the more I'm LOVING you Kyuhyun oppa!!

 

 

 

This is the end of this chapter~

Hope you like it~

Please keep on giving comments

and subscribe.. ^______^