The Guy in the Restaurant is the Guy I Like?!

My First Love is my New Endless Love

 

(the bell rang and it's time for break)

 

Hyun Jae: (talks to ____ ) kyaa~ were so lucky, Kyuhyun oppa is one of our classmate. But you are the one who is more lucky, he seats beside you, i think many girls envy you right now. hehehe~

_____ : yeah~ I was really happy and no matter what happen I will never give up my seat! (smirk)

Hyun Jae: hehehe~ you go girl!! hey, I saw Kyuhyun oppa talking to you a while ago, what did he say to you?

_____ : nothing~ he just only said to me that he remembers me and that he saw me before.

Hyun Jae: ahh~ you mean when you met him in the mall?

_____ : yeah~ And he also told me that  he also met me before that incident in the mall. I'm still wondering where it is.

Hyun Jae: Aha~ maybe he's the guy you bumped in the restaurant??

_____ : huh?? that guy in disguise?

Hyun Jae: yup! you better check it out~

 

(the bell rang for the 3rd subject)

 

Kyuhyun (P.O.V)

hmm..maybe I should talk to her about that incident in the mall and restaurant? It's really bugging me!! aish!

 

Kyuhyun: hey! I already knew it ,where I saw you.

_____ : where? don't tell me, it's in the restaurant??

Kyuhyun: oh yeah! I knew it! I was right! It was in the restaurant!!

_____ : so you're that guy I bumped with?

Kyuhyun: yeah~ babo! you are really that careless?

______ : Aniyo~ It's just an accident!

Kyuhyun: oh really?! babo! (smirk)

______ : ????

 

______(P.O.V)

What's gotten into him?? I don't even know he's like this! so coldhearted guy. I can't believe it, he only shows that evil side of him to me? WTH! But why only to me? have I done something wrong to him to treat me with that cold attitude? aish!! But why I still like him? why I can't be mad at him? Is it because he is Kyuhyun?

 

(after 3 hours of lecture)

 

______ : yawn~ I got sleepy in that lecture..

Hyun Jae: yeah~ me too, maybe because it's a History subject..

______ : yup, I think so too.

Hyun Jae: _____ -ah, I will just go to the CR.

______ : (nodded)

 

* while _____ looking at the window *

* then suddenly looked at Kyuhyun *

 

______ (P.O.V)

ahh~ he is really so handsome (while looking at Kyuhyun). Even so you're cold hearted sometimes, I know you still have a soft heart. I truly believe in that. He is good at everything, he always participates in class discussions. I really admired him (smiling). He even goes to school even he is so busy, ahh~ I wish I had a boyfriend like him..

 

* but suddenly glance at _____ and  saw _____ looking at him and smiling *

 

Kyuhyun: yah! Why are you looking at me??

_____ : aniyo!

Kyuhyun: really? you're not? I saw you looking at me and smiling, are you crazy?

______ : yeah! maybe you're right! I'm crazy because I like a guy with a cold attitude like you! (stands and went outside)

 

 

Kyuhyun (P.O.V)

She suddenly walks out and saying that kind of things to me? (smirk). What's happening to me, I suddenly felt that my heart is beating fast.. When I saw her looking at me and smiling, I felt that I was happy. She is beautiful when she smiles~wait, did she just said that she likes me? but..but..no! Impossible. It's just a love of a fan,right??Every fan of ours always says they love us.. NO! NO! NO! Calm down Kyuhyun, she is just a fan..she only meant it as a FAN..

 

*outside the classroom *

 

______ (P.O.V)

Omo~ what the heck did I just said at him? Did I just said that I like him? oh CRAP! hmm~ maybe he will just think of it as a love of a FAN? yeah~ I know he will think it that way.. since I told him that I'm a fan of him.. that's right _____, he will think it that way.. NO WORRIES! NO NEED TO WORRY _____-AH!! well~ I'll just go back there and pretend that nothing happened..

 

* at the classroom *

* quietly returned to her chair *

* someone called her *

 

Hyun Jae: _____ -ah! where have you been?

______ : I just went outside to have fresh air. (smiled)

Hyun Jae: ahh~okay.. (smiled at her)

______ : (looking at Kyuhyun)

Kyuhyun: (looked at her)

______ : (turn around and looked at the window)

 

 

Kyuhyun (P.O.V)

She still looking at me huh~ (smirk) I felt that she was looking at me that's why I looked at her also, but she suddenly turns her head facing the windows, she just ignore me..I feel comfortable now~ because that thing she said earlier was nothing serious..I just see it in her actions!! that's clear to me now~

 

_____ (P.O.V)

As I was sitting beside him, I stare at him again then he stares back, but I turn my head on the windows..  I just couldn't stop myself from looking at him. I feel that I just want to stare at him since it was really unexpected to have Kyuhyun oppa as your classmate~ I just want to look at him as much as I want, since it's also free! haha~ not everybody has given a chance like this. That's why I was really lucky.. (smiles)

 

 

 

 

End of this part~ See you in next chapter..