End of First Day with Kyuhyun oppa. ^__^

My First Love is my New Endless Love

 

(In the classroom, Dismissal time already)

 

 * everybody where going out already *

* some are fixing their things before going home *

* while Hyun Jae and ____ left to clean the room *

 

Hyun Jae: kyaa~ today was a longggg day!

_____ : yeah~ but It's also good (smiles)

Hyun Jae: ne?? Is it because Kyuhyun oppa is your seatmate?? (teases ____ )

_____ : (smiling while blushing)

Hyun Jae: well look at my friend here~ you're blushing ____ -ah~ (smiling)

_____ : huh? really?? (looking for her pocket mirror)

Hyun Jae: (laughing)

_____ : waa~ why am I blushing like this?

Hyun Jae: see? I told you. (smiles) _____-ah~ you're in love that's why you're blushing when it comes to Kyuhyun oppa~

_____ : huh? Aniyo! It's just a crush~ (pouts)

Hyun Jae: You're face can't lie to me ____ -ah~ I know you since we're little kids. Tha't why I knew it, hehe~

_____ : Am I that obvious?

Hyun Jae: Nope~ don't worry. I'll keep it a secret~ (laughing)

_____ : alright~ stop that already. Let's clean now so that we can go home after~

Hyun Jae: why do we still need to clean after all? there is Janitor in our university right?

_____ : but Mr. Yoon told us to do so, because we are matured enough to clean our own mess.

Hyun Jae: okay~ (while looking at the cleaner's List) _____ -ah wait!!

_____ : why? what is it?

Hyun Jae: but Kyuhyun oppa is a cleaner also for today.. (gives ____ the list)

_____ : right~ but why does only the two of us cleaning here? and where did he go after the class? did he vanished that quickly?

Hyun Jae: (laughing) why are you that angry?

_____ : I'm not angry~ (pouts)

Hyun Jae: you're not?oh come on ____-ah~ I know you also like to clean classroom with Kyuhyun oppa, right? right??

_____ : yes, but.. I'll let him pass today~ I know his busy also and I understand that. (smiles)

Hyun Jae: okaaay~ (smiles at ____ )

 

* someone's open the classroom  door *

* the two stop talking *

 

Kyuhyun: what are you two still doing here?

Hyun Jae: cleaning (smiles)

Kyuhyun: ahh~ I forgot, I'm a cleaner also today right?

Hyun Jae: hmm~ yeah.

______ : Aniyo~ It's okay if you need to go now. We understand. Hyun Jae and I can handle it by ourselves.

Kyuhyun: It's okay~ I have no schedule today. (smiles)

 

* the 3 started to clean the room *

* Hyun Jae wipes the white board *

* _____ and Kyuhyun arranged the chairs *

 

 

_____ (P.O.V)

While Hyun Jae and me are talking someone opened the door and It was Kyuhyun oppa. He is a cleaner for today also but because I don't want him to be tired in cleaning I told him that it was okay since Hyun Jae and I can handle it, but to my surprise he said it's okay and smiles at us. My heart beats fast when I saw him smile. which makes me fall even more for him.

 

 

Hyun Jae: okaay~ we're done!

_____ : yeah~

Kyuhyun: Let's go home now  (smirk)

 

* started walking in the elevator and step in *

 

 

Kyuhyun (P.O.V)

I was already at the ground floor when I suddenly remember that I forgot something at the classroom, so I decided to go back and get it. While I was approaching the room, I saw  _____-ah and her friend inside. I know that I was also appointed by Mr. Yoon to be a cleaner for today, but because I don't want to clean I hurriedly go downstairs and went to the parking lot to get my car but because I forgot my notes I went back again. So I decided to enter and tell them that I forgot that I was a cleaner too (evil laugh), but _____-ah told me that it was okay and they can do it themselves, but because it's a pity to see those two girls cleaning on their own I decided to help them.

 

 

* as they reached the ground floor *

 

______ : Kyuhyun oppa~ kamsahamnida for helping us.. (bow)

Hyun Jae: yeah~ Gomawo (bows also)

Kyuhyun: It's nothing since I was a cleaner also. Thank you too~ (bows and smile)

 

* then went to the parking lot *

* while the two girls wait a taxi at the University gate *

* _____ shouted at Kyuhyun *

 

______ : Kyuhyun oppa!! Thanks again!! I'm happy today, See you tomorrow! take care~ (waves at him while smiling)

Hyun Jae: It's seems Kyuhyun oppa just ignored you~

______: It doesn't matter~ as long as I said what I want to say to him. (smiles)

 

* Kyuhyun just looked at her and turns around..then smiles *

 

 

Kyuhyun (P.O.V)

Today was a tiring day~ why did I clean anyway?that girl, there's really something to her, she said she was happy today huh~ (smirk).  Is that cleaning really made her happy? (smirk).. hmm~ well, I'm hungry now, I'll go home now, maybe Ryeowook-sshi cooked some food already.

 

 

* At the taxi *

 

 

_____ (P.O.V)

ahh~ I clean the classroom today with Kyuhyun oppa~ It was tiring but happy at the same time. I told him that I was happy today, but not because of cleaning. But because I was with him cleaning, even it was just for 15 mins I'm still happy. (^_____^)

 

 

 

 

 

End of the Chapter.. hope you like it.. comment and subscribe~ thanks..