My Textmate

My First Love is my New Endless Love

 

it was a bright and sunny day. ______ woke up with a good sleep. When she was about to go out of her room, she suddenly remember her text to Kyuhyun. So she hurriedly looked to her cellphone. It has a 1 message.

 

______ (P.O.V)

OMO!! I totally forgot that I texted him last night!! what will I do now? should I text back? But he doesn't seem to know who I am.. Aish! he called me last time and doesn't know my number? Maybe he didn't saved it.. (sad face)

 

* went to the living room and saw Hyun Jae *

 

Hyun Jae: good morning~

______ :good morning too..have you already eat breakfast?

Hyun Jae: not yet, of course I'm waiting for you.. (smiled)

______ : thanks (smiled)

Hyun Jae: let's eat? I already prepared the food..

______ :okay~

 

After eating breakfast, they spend their time watching TV. Then ______ suddenly remembered the text of Kyuhyun and went to her room to reply him.

 

* * * cellphone view * * *

to: Kyuhyun

from: XXXXXXXX

Msg: Hey, Kyuhyun oppa. don't you really know me? I misses you now..smiley

 

* * * end of message * * *

 

At the SJ's Dorm, some members had gone for their schedules and some are left waiting for their manager hyung to announced their schedule for today. While Kyuhyun just woke up form his sleep. he looks at his cellphone and find a 1 mesage from XXXXXXX. What is this? he/she misses me? ahhh~ I still can't remember who's this!! Is it ______? I don't have her number because I accidentally erased it last time I called her. okay, I will reply to this message..

 

* * * cellphone view * * *

to: XXXXXXXX

from: Kyuhyun

Msg: I'm sorry, but I don't really know you. Please stop texting me.

 

* *  * end of message * * *

 

After Kyuhyun have replied, he went to the dining room to eat with his hyungs.

 

Kyuhyun: good morning~

Yesung: goodmorning.. eat your breakfast now.

Eunhyuk: you woke up late again?

Sungmin: yeah~ he plays starcraft last night.

Kyuhyun: (evil laugh)

 

After eating breakfast, Kyuhyun takes a shower and went to the SM building to do his works. He busy himself on working because tomorrow will be the start of class again..

 

(back to the girls Dorm)

 

Hyun Jae and _____ decides to go to the mall, since tomorrow will be the resume of their new school year. So they went on shopping and have a good time together.

 

Hyun Jae: It's really fun when you are shopping right? (giggles)

______ : yeah~ I bought new clothes again. kyaa~

Hyun Jae: me too, ahhhh~ tomorrow is the start of class again!!

______ : I wish Kyuhyun oppa will be my classmatea again.. (smiled)

Hyun Jae: of course you will, just have faith.. (smiled too)

 

* while the two are doing window shopping *

 

_______(P.O.V)

I suddenly remember that I have a message from Kyuhyun oppa, so I get my cellphone and read the meassage. I was sad when I read his message, he says sorry and the worst thing is he said that stop texting him anymore.. I was just really felt like my heart broke into pieces, it really hurts. He doesn't even try to figure things out, he doesn't have patience either.

 

 

It was already afternoon when Hyun Jae and ____ decided to go home. They have bought many things for them, snice it was also sale in the mall. After 20 minutes, they finally arrived the Dorm. Fixes their things and their newly bought clothes. While Hyun Jae prepares the dinner.

 

_______ (P.O.V)

I forgot to buy ballpens for class tomorrow.. So I deided to buy at the store in front of the Dorm. I said to Hyun Jae that I was going to buy a ballpen, after that went down using elevator, and went to the store. I saw a sapphire blue colored ballpen so I decided to buy it since it was really cute~ After buying the ballpen, I hurriedly went to the elevator because I'm feeling hungry already. Then while I was in the elevator, someone stops the door and it was Kyuhyun oppa!!

 

______ : hey~ Kyuhyun oppa.. long time no see? (smiles)

Kyuhyun: yeah~ it's been a while. (tired)

______ : how are you? are you doing fine?

Kyuhyun: yes I am~

_______ : oppa, have you receiving text lately?

Kyuhyun: aniyo~ why?

______ : nothing.. (pouts) you know it will make me sad when someone will told me that he didn't know me..

Kyuhyun: huh? what do you mean?

______ : nothing.. see you tomorrow oppa.. rest well

Kyuhyun: okay~ (enters their Dorm)

 

 

________ (P.O.V)

I saw Kyuhyun oppa again and I'm so happy.. at the same time he looks really tired.. I keep asking him questions but he will just answered me a short word..and how can he say that he has not receiving any text?? He's so liar! I didn't get the chance to say that it was me, the way he said that he hasn't receiving ant text makes me more sad..that is why it slipped on my mind about telling him that it was actually me..from now on I'll never text him again! NEVER!

 

 

Kyuhyun (P.O.V)

While I was about to go up, I saw ______ in the elevator, she seems happy when seeing me, I was quite happy too because I saw her, but because I was really dead tired, I didn't give her attention that much. I didn't even pay attention on what she was saying to me. All I was thinking is sleeping in my bed.. I'm sorry _____-ah . . .

 

 

 

 

 

I'm so sorry for late update..

thanks for Reading chingus..

comment more if you can.. ^_____^