You, me & charcoal

*Kpop Oneshots*

You placed a paper on your lap and took a charcoal in your hand.

The charcoal was a part of you, a continuation of your hand.

Your sketching book was full of different drawings of nature like trees, flowers and different landscapes. You were lately interested of drawing portraits.

You flipped through your sketch book browsing all your drawings. You weren’t satisfied, but you admitted you had improved.

You were a perfectionist so it was quite difficult to draw when you weren’t never satisfied.

 

 

You started a new drawing of a couple who sat on a bench on a park which you saw through window. “No, don’t move!” you said when the couple stood up and started walk away. “ssh!” a student said behind you.

You mouthed sorry and searched a better place to draw. Maybe library wasn’t a good place to draw.

Finally you find a quiet corner and you sat on the nearest chair and started to search another topic to draw. Suddenly you saw him. He was leaning on a bookcase and his jacket as a blanket. Why he slept here?

You smiled stupidly as you started to skectch his silhouette. His hair was light brown, a bit messy and he had bangs on his left side.

It was exciting to draw like this when the actual target was so close not to mention that he didn’t even know that somebody was drawing him.

His outline was ready so next was the details. You stared at  him curiously. He was very handsome, you had to admit it. You probably would melt if he smiled, so you were lucky he was sleeping calmly.

 

 

The shadows were ready. Only the eyes and mouth were left.

Is it okay if I step a little bit closer? I have to see closer what I’m drawing.

You leaned closer and started drawing his eyes. You sighed. His eyelashes were so long so different from yours.

That was  unfair. Boys don’t even need such eyelashes. Girls have to use mascara and bend their lashes to make them look like that. Then was the lips.

You felt a bit erted when you sketched because you had to stare him so intensively. You only had to colour the background and then it was ready. Suddenly the charcoal snapped.

 

 

Those beautiful sharp eyes were open.

 You cried out and dashed backwards. ! This was so embarrassing! He studied your face which started to turn bright red.

“Umm…Hi! I was just searching some books from there” and you pointed the bookcase next to him.

He turned his head to see what you pointed and he started to laugh. “Oh really? You’re interested in..  snails?”

You looked at him confused and looked the bookcase closer. It said: ‘Molluscs and incects’.  You smiled in embarrassment.

“Well…I- I was just umm..yes!” you stuttered. He chuckled with amusement. “Sure.” he said and stood up. Then he noticed your sketch book and picked it up from the floor. “Wow, your drawing skills are quite impressive! I don’t find any snails or insects here though.” he said as he turned the pages.

Then he stopped to look the drawing of him. “This…”he said and started to smile. “You were drawing me?” You looked down, afraid to look  him in the eyes. “Yeah”

 

“You know, I draw too, but not as good as you do. Do you mind to teach me someday?” he asked.

You raised your head surprised. “Oh, I’m Kim Hyun Joong. Nice to meet you.” he said and hold out his hand towards you.

You shaked his hand confused. “Let me see your note book once more.” he asked and you handed it to him. He wrote something with charcoal.

“Ok then. I have to go now, see you around soon.” he said and then he was gone.

You stood there looking stupid until you manage to look at the notebook.

 

“I had quite a bad day, but you came and made it a lot better with your cute dorkiness. As a reward I shall offer you a coffee. Here’s my number. Hope I’ll hear about you soon. ^^    - Your drawing model”

 

Ok then! Once more sorry for my inactiveness. T^T Blame school! Here's one shot about SS501 Kim Hyun Joong! Hope you like it tho it's a bit boring. Please suggest a one shot and I'll try to do my best, ok? See you soon!

- Mayhyun