Jongup 2

*Kpop Oneshots*

”Umm miss..?” You heard a strong voice which called you by your name. It was the manager of TS Entertainment. He came to tell you that it was the time for your solo performance.

The judges had arrived. You have passed the first round of your audition and now was the time for second round. You didn’t feel very nervous because the first round did go pretty well.

You had to dance or sing or do the both in a small group of other trainees. You were happy that you had practiced your dancing skills nearly 5 years and you could rap a bit too so the second round should be easy.

 

You stepped in a wide and bright dancing hall. There was a table in front of you.

The judges sat there serious faced. Apparently you were the last trainee to perform so they were pretty tired to see so many trainees in a day. Judging was they job so they shouldn’t complain. “Are you ready?” one of the judges asked.

She was plain and beautiful women though she was quite old. Probably in her middle ages. You nodded and the music started to play. You had chosen one of the songs by Chris Brown – "Turn Up the Music"

  You didn’t actually like the artist a lot, but the music was perfect for your style. Your image was full of swag and style, but not too much to look arrogant. You danced streetdance only – just like now.

The music just took you with it and you didn’t think anything else. You just enjoyed the music and the opportunity that you could dance. You heard someone clapping as you realized that the music has stopped. The perform was over and you bowed to the judges hoping the best.

 

 

“That was amazing!” a soft voice said. You surprised to see that it wasn’t one of the judges, but a young boy, maybe at the same age as you.

He was wearing a black hoodie printed “Vancouver” on it, jeans and a cap. You raised your head and stared the boy stupidly. “Who are you?” you said before you couldn’t stop yourself.

The manager had came to the dancing hall. “You don’t know? His one of the members of our band. Moon Jongup of B.A.P.” he said and bursted to laugh as he saw your reaction. Oh my god it was really him! And he said I was amazing, but his more awesome! You didn’t recognize him at first because he had different clothes as usual. You felt how your face became all red.

“I’m really sorry! I didin’t recognize you. Please apologize my rudeness!”

Jongup started to smile too. “It’s ok. Really” You stood there looking stupid – like always.

“By the way wanna here the good news?” the manager asked. “You passed.” “What?” “You have passed the audition. You’re officially a trainee now and you can start your training tomorrow.” the manager repeated slowly like you were a bit retarded. You smiled, then you started to laugh like crazy.

“What a relief! Thank you, thank you!” you said and started to cry. You couldn’t control yourself properly. “Hahaha. It’s okay and I’m glad that you’re happy too.” the manager said. “Jongup, you can take her to the dorm and introduce the places to her. Okay. Good bye.” And then he left.

 The judges had left too so you were alone with Jongup. “So you’ve danced pretty long time,eh? I like your style.” Jongup said smiling his eye smile. You look at him studying every detail of him, one by one.

You were sure you’ll never be tired to look at him. “Nah, I’ve danced about 5 years, but I’m still not as good as you.” you said and then laughed nervously.

“I can teach you, but first I’ll so you some cool places. Come!” he said and took you by hand. His hand was warm and comfortable.

 

Moon Jongup, I will catch you and this time I don’t mean only dancing.

 

request by Miryo K