Yongguk 1

*Kpop Oneshots*

You were very  nervous and your hands sweated. You had prepared this nearly two months by plucking up your courage to confess your feelings to a man you had crush on.

You took a deep breath and opened the door. The boy was sitting there by the window casually reading a magazine and  a cup of hot coffee in front of him. You slowly walked closer to him and opened your mouth. “H-hi!” He raised his head and looked at you, curiously. “Yes?” he asked. 

 You felt how your heart beated faster and faster when you continued. “I wanted to say this to you for a long time, but I just couldn’t. But now I’m here to say that I really like you.” you finished and now your heart beated like crazy.

The boy put the magazine down and coughed. He didn’t say anything awhile and you almost regret for coming here. “I really appreciate how you put all your efforts to confess to me, but I’m very sorry to say that I don’t feel the same. Besides I have a girlfriend, so I’m really sorry.” You startled and stepped back from the boy.

“Oh, ok.. I’m sorry to bother you. I-I’ll just go now.” you said as you felt tears coming  from  your eyes. You turned and run from the cafeteria. You didn’t want to see the boy’s expression nor hear his excuses, you just wanted to go away.

 You run the whole way to your house when you heard a voice calling you. You stopped, but didn’t turn. “You dropped this.” a deep husky voice said. You slowly turned to see the person who called you.

It was your best friend. He stepped closer holding your pocket-sized calendar. “Yo-Yongguk.” you said and sneezed swallowing your tears the best you could. “Are you okay? Your face is all red.” he asked a bit amused and worried at a same time.

You jerked the calendar from his hand and shook your head. “I just made myself a complete fool.” Now he seemed to be more worried.

 

 

He came closer and hugged you tightly. “It’s gonna be alright, I’m sure.” he said in a comforting voice and you stopped sneezing. He gave you a hankie and you wiped you nose with it. “Oh, I look so terrible when I’m crying. My makeup is ruined and my hair is messy. I’m really sorry to bother you.” you apologized.

He looked surprised and a smile came to his face. “No, I think you’re very beautiful. And very cute when you’re crying. But umm.. no that sounded so wrong, of course I don’t want you to be upset.” Yongguk said and scratched his head cutely.

It was your turn to smile. “It’s okay, thank you for being here for me.” He smiled at you and took you by the  hand . “But I’m  serious. I think you’re very beautiful and funny and I just want to say that I love you.” he said looking straight at you.

 You surprised and looked at him back many contradictory feelings running in your mind. “Really?” you whispered. “Yes.” You smiled and suddenly he kissed you.

His lips were soft and comfortable. You tasted his personal aroma. Everything spinned around you. Then he stepped back.

“I-I’m sorry if that came out of the blue, I just couldn’t resist doing that. You’re just so cute.” he apologized. You blushed  and smiled. “It’s okay. You can do that again whenever you want.” you said and took him by the hand.

“Let’s go inside. It’s cold here.” He gave a cute gummy smile at you and pressed his hand more tightly in yours. “Okay.” he  agreed.

 

 

Requested by superjuniorelf25

I tried to find a suitable pic of Yongguk for the oneshot, but didn't find a very good one. But anyways Gukkie is very cute in that pic hehe~