{Secret Love} Jongup

*Kpop Oneshots*

The lights dimmed and you sat down on the your seat. Everybody were excited and you heard few girls whispering beside you. You took your beloved Matoki lightstick from your backpack and smiled to yourself.

Suddenly the lights flashed on like lightning bolt on the sky and you covered your eyes a bit to see the stage clearer. The stage was huge and the lights were very bright and colorful.

Then they came. “Oh my god, it’s Zelo oppa! Zelo oppa look at me!” one girl screamed behind you. They were about to start their first showcase in London when you realized that the man you loved more than anything was searching something from the audience.

The man was Moon Jongup and his eyes stopped a second when he saw you and he smiled and winked his left eye. The fangirls screamed like crazy and you were happy that they didn’t know that the smiled was only for you.

B.A.P was one of the most successful rookies of the year and this was one of their greatest moments in their career. They were about the debut in Europe. Although all the members were charming, talented and handsome in their own way your heart beated to this shy, but funny dancing machine. And what was the most wonderful about this was that he loved you too.

 

Without anyone knowing, I love you
Without anyone knowing, I think of you
It's a love that only you and I know in this world
All day, I remember you
All day, I love you
Even if I'm in jail, it's okay - if only I have you, I can live”

 

It was your favourite song and it reflects so much your true life that you almost cried. The song ended and the lights turned down like in the beginning. It was time for interval and the boys stepped from the stage waving to the crowd.

You were happy to be one of the VIP guests in the showcase, but you were scared if the fangirls sees you. Luckily one of the security guards guided you safely in the backstage area. “There’s my girl!” Himchan greeted and came to hug you. Suddenly a boy grabbed his arm and glared at him angrily. “Himchan hyung, as much I honor you, but please keep your hands off my girlfriend.” Jongup said.

You were surprised, but also happy to see your boyfriend being jealous of you. “Ok, keep calm Uppie.” Himchan chuckled as he stepped back from me. “Ha! In your face, hyung!” Daehyun laughed. He camed to the waiting room with Youngjae and Zelo.

“Where’s Yongguk?” you asked. “I think his asking something from our manager. I dunno what.” Zelo answered. You nodded as a reply. Jongup hugged you from the back and kissed your hair. “You smell so good, that I want to eat you.” he said.

You turned to him and blushed. You were about to say something when he kissed you onto lips. His lips felt so warm and soft that you almost fainted. “Hmm strawberry!” he said and chuckled. “Oh, get a room you too!” Youngjae shouted and grinned.

Yongguk came to waiting room too and said “I’m sorry to interrupt you, but our showcase doesn’t wait!” Everybody left the room except you and Jongup

. He smiled at you, cutely and shyly and bend his head to kiss you onto lips. “See you soon.” he said and left. You were left alone, but you didn’t feel sad nor lonely, because you knew he would always be there for you even if you can not always see him.

You took your backpack from the pench and walked from the room. You glanced to the  room for the last time before closing the door. The break was over. Time to head back you thought as you smiled to yourself.

 

This is a oneshot requested by my friend. ^^ She actually suggested me to publish this so I'm glad I did it. :)