Daehyun 1

*Kpop Oneshots*

You bit your lower lip as you switched off your laptop. Suddenly you heard that the door opened and your husband walked in.

“Hi, honey! I’m home!”he greeted and opened his arms to hug you, but you just sat there on the couch and sulked, avoiding his brown and curious eyes. “You had fun, huh?” you just said.

 

Daehyun stood there looking confused. “Umm, yeah I guess so? What’s wrong, babe? Tell me.” Your husband and his bandmates had had their first fanclub inauguration ceremony called “1st Baby Day”.

 

You had watched a few fancams of them from Youtube. In the fanclub inauguration they permormed their new song “Happy Birthday” and they called up two lucky fans to the stage who had birthday.

 

While performing the song Daehyun back hugged one of the fangirls and you felt so much jealously that it was ridiculous. But of course you didn’t want to show it to your husband.

 

“Was she pretty?” you asked and kept pouting and you were fully aware how childish you were acting. “Who?” Daehyun asked confused. You turned your head towards him and glared him annoyed.

“For sure you should know! I mean that girl you were hugging so intimate at your fanclub-what-so-ever!” you said raising your voice by every word. Daehyun looked at you first surprised then a bit amused.

“Oh you mean that.” he smiled playfully. “Well she was quite pretty. And he smelled good. Was it a fresh mint or something?” he said rascally.

 You threw him with a pillow. “You little…! It’s not funny! I was so jealous and sad that I couldn’t be there because of my work. And when I’m away you are hugging another girl.” you almost cried.

 

Daehyun came closer to hug you and you calmed down a bit. “Honey, it was just a part of the show, no reason to be jealous. And I fully understand you. Who wouldn’t be jealous when as handsome guy as me comes to hug you.” he said and grinned. You punched his chest as a protest and he smiled.

 

 

“By the way, if you were the whole time here, how could you knew about that incident?” he asked now a bit curious.

You avoided his intensive stare and your hair. When you didn’t answer he sat on the couch and started switching on the laptop onto table. You run and slammed the laptop down.

 

“Hey, why’d you do that?” he inquired. “Umm, err, there’s my unfinished work and I don’t want anybody to see it until it’s ready.” you said quickly.

“Oh, now I know! You were watching fancams of our performances! How cute!” he realized. “N-no! That’s not it!” you protested, but you blushed.

“You blushed!” he said and came to tickle you. “No, stop!” you begged, but you started to smile. You were powerless against your husband and you gave up.

He smiled and kissed you straight to your lips, gently, but passionately. His lips were soft and he was such a good kisser that your whole body shivered by satisfaction.

 

He lifted you up and carried you to the bedroom not stopping to kissing you for any second. Suddenly he stopped. “My phone is ringing.” Daehyun said and picked up his phone from the pocket.

“Hey, that’s so unromantic!” you moaned. “It’s Himchan. Wonder what’s so important at this time.. Wazzup dude?” Daehyun said to the phone.

 

 “Hey Busan boy! Come to my place! We’re having a gathering now. Yongguk, Zelo and Jongup are here. Only you and Youngjae hasn’t arrived yet.” Himchan said through the phone.

 

“Sorry I can’t come. I’m having a good time with my wife, thanks a lot.” You heard Himchan laughing there knowing what’s up.

“Hey guys! Daehyun is getting some today!” Himchan shouted to the others and they laughed.

You felt how your face was turning all red. “Well, unlike you I can have something. So bye, you idiots!” Then he switched off the phone.

 

“Where were we? Oh, now I remember!” he said and started to your blouse. You tried to look annoyed, but failed immediately.

He kissed you once again. “I love you. Remember that, ok?” he demanded. “Yes,sir!” you giggled back.

 

Hehe first  Daehyun oneshot is up! Hope you liked it! ^^ He's my ultimate bias btw wufufu^^