7

marry me

 

Marry me ch 7

 

Hyunseung shift in his sleep. He move uncomfortably on the bed. The room suddenly feel too hot for him. a drip of perspiration running down his face. He open his eyes slowly only to find the room bright with the offending light from the sun. his hand roaming on the bed to look for his husband but find no one beside him. he wonder where is junhyung now.

 

“junnie ?” hyunseung call for junhyung softly ,but there is no answer from the said person. He then move to sitting position and get dizzy once he do that. It’s like everything around him become a blur. He look down to himself and find he already in his pajama again. Look like junhyung dress him when the doe eye boy still in his deep sleep.

 

“ugh” hyunseung groan slightly while holding his pounding head. He turn his attention toward the door when he hear it open. That’s junhyung. The older guy immediately rush toward hyunseung’s side when he see hyunseung in pain.

 

“why are you awake ? . just sleep chagi” junhyung worriedly say. He slowly make hyunseung to lay back down on the bed before lay down beside hyunseung as well.

“you don’t go for work junnie ?” ask hyunseung as junhyung still there in his short and t-shirt. It’s 12.34 already. Junhyung still on his office usually.

“no . you are having fever chagi . I think I should just stay at home until you feel better . I already call your school to tell them if you are sick . chagi-ah I’m so sorry” junhyung face show a guilt. It make hyunseung puzzle with it.

“why sorry ?” hyunseung blink his doe-like eyes cutely ,make junhyung has to hold himself to not attack him again.

“look like I played too harsh until you fall sick like this” junhyung say while caressing his wife’s silky hair. A faint blush creeping on hyunseung’s pale cheeks when junhyung mention about their unstop love making session last night and this morning. It just stop when hyunseung fall asleep.

 

“it’s okay . I don’t mind it” hyunseung mumble his word ,too shy to say it clearly. A smile grazing junhyung’s face when he hear it. He lean down to steal a kiss on the doe eye boy’s pouty lips.

“go back to sleep . I will stay here” junhyung take his wife on his arms. He simply tighten his hold when he feel hyunseung snuggle closer to him.

 

Hyunseung and junhyung just enjoy each other company on the peaceful afternoon. No one of them move from their position nor let out any voice. Junhyung just burry his face on hyunseung’s soft hair while his wife snuggle to his chest ,listening to the steady heartbeat of junhyung.

 

“junnie” hyunseung let out his voice after some minutes of silence.

“hmm ?” junhyung just hum for the answer ,refusing to let go off the soft body on his arms.

“what if I’m pregnant ?”

 

Silence. There is no answer from junhyung ,and hyunseung snuggle even closer to junhyung. He afraid of the reaction that he might get from his husband.

 

“ne ?” junhyung finally ask after he regain his composure. As much as he want to give his parents grandchild ,hyunseung’s words are just making him .. speechless ?

“what if I’m pregnant ?” hyunseung repeat his words. This time he say it while look exact on junhyung’s eyes. He try to search any emotion there ,but he can’t do it. Junhyung’s emotion are unreadable.

 

“so what if you are pregnant ?”

“would you like it junnie ? , our baby . would you love it ?”

“what are saying about chagi ? . of course I will . its prove of our love”

 

Hyunseung smile to hear junhyung’s answer. While junhyung himself just smiling back to him. He then move to sit before lean down to face hyunseung’s tummy. Junhyung plant a soft kiss there ,hand move up and down to caress it.

 

“baby , please come to our life soon . mommy and daddy wait for you” junhyung smile to hyunseung’s tummy ,make his wife chuckle with his act.

“keke . silly junnie . the baby isn’t there yet . he won’t hear you”

“how can you say it’s a ‘he’ ?”

“because I want a baby boy . I think he will look like you ~”

“you love me so much eh ?”

“of course I am . you are my junnie” hyunseung reach out his hand to pull junhyung again by his neck. Junhyung just laughing slightly to hyunseung childish act. He kiss hyunseung’s nose lovingly before scoop him up to his arms.

 

“come on . mommy have to eat so he will get better soon”

“only if daddy feed mommy”

“okay . anything for mommy”

 

Junhyung bring hyunseung to the living room. he put his wife slowly on the couch before disappear to the kitchen. Junhyung back to the living room with a plate of food on his hand. He sit beside hyunseung and start to feed him. he feel happy because hyunseung willing to eat even he end up doesn’t finish his meal.

 

“junnie . I want to go outside ~” hyunseung whine to junhyung while moving the latter’s hand back and forth.

“no chagi . you still not feeling well . later ,ne ?” junhyung try to coax his wife to just stay at home. He doesn’t want if hyunseung end up getting sicker because he let the doe eye boy go outside.

“but it’s so boring here junnie” hyunseung pout as junhyung doesn’t grant his wish.

“we will go anywhere you want once you are healthy ,okay” junhyung give a small smile to calm hyunseung.

“really ?” hyunseung look to junhyung with hopeful eyes.

“really”

“yay ~ . thank you junnie ~” hyunseung kiss junhyung’s lips before hug him tight. Junhyung just smile in amuse to him. he laugh softly when he find hyunseung already fall asleep. Junhyung then carry him back to their room. he put him down on the bed and cover his body with the comforter.

 

“sleep tight chagi” junhyung kiss on hyunseung’s forehead before exit the room to let his angel sleep.

 

 

000marry_me_ch_7-to_be_continue000

 

 

I think it’s so cheesy . keke XDD . hope you like it ~~ ^0^