9

marry me

Marry me ch 9

 

 

Hyunseung still crying softly on the bed while junhyung just sitting helplessly beside him. the older guy has no idea of what he should do to his ‘wife’. Hyunseung keep on reject junhyung when the latter try to hug him. his cry even got louder as soon as junhyung touch. Geez seungie ,that’s your husband who touch you ,not a ert ajusshi or something near that.

 

They are now on their bedroom. Junhyung immediately bring hyunseung back to home after the incident that happened on his office before. It had been three hours and hyunseung keep crying. Oh my god. Junhyung feel his head about to explode now.

 

“please stop crying chagi-ah . you may get sore throat if you keep on crying like that” junhyung say almost pleading to his wife.

“I hate junnie . junnie is flirty . huwee ~” hyunseung  talk a –very –little to his husband before crying again. louder this time.

“aish . whatever . just do anything as you want” junhyung finally say. He almost –almost –snap to hyunseung. his employee already give some headache for him. with some late financial report ,absence employee ,and so on ,junhyung got a little stress already. He wish to just sleep with hyunseung at home,but now his lovely wife is sitting in front of him. the cute boy crying like there is no tomorrow.

 

Hyunseung is a bit surprise to hear junhyung’s sudden anger. He timidly gaze at his husband who’s now laying on the bed. Junhyung’s suit already laying on the couch beside the young CEO. He doesn’t mind to change his clothes. he even still has shoes on ,but junhyung doesn’t care. All he need is rest his head more than anything right now. His eyes already close and his breath a little harsh.

 

“junnie” hyunseung try to call his husband softly ,but junhyung give no response to him. the latter still has his eyes close. It make hyunseung got a little sorry to him. as a wife from yong junhyung ,he has to be a good one for him. a person who can cheer him up whenever junhyuung feel depress with the company. But hyunseung doesn’t feel if he is the right wife for junhyung. He think if he just a burden to him. he feel if he just a kid who always make junhyung get some troubles.

 

“junnie ~” hyunseung try to call junhyung again. he shake junhyung’s hand a little this time.

“hmm ?” junhyung just answer lazily. He really not in a good mood to talk right now. He just want to sleep.

“huwee ~ junnie mianhae ~” hyunseung crying again because of junhyung’s lack of reaction.

“chagi . can you just stop crying please ? . I got dizzier from all of your cry” junhyung say in annoy before close his eyes again. he move his arm to cover his eyes from the offending light.

 

Hyunseung’s tears streaming down his face to see junhyung’s act. He never imagine if junhyung will be like that to him. but hyunseung can’t protest further. He know if he is the one who make the handsome CEO annoy. He just can’t help it. he suddenly feel the urge to release his tears as soon as he see his husband act sweet to another people beside him.

 

“junnie mianhae ~ . hiks” hyunseung weakly say before laying down beside junhyung. He turn to face junhyung even he doesn’t dare to snuggle to junhyung like he usually do when they sleep. He still scare if junhyung will angry to him.

 

“seungie is sorry . hiks” hyunseung silently cry until he fall asleep beside junhyung ,one of his hand curling on junhyung’s shirt.

 

000ooo000

 

Junhyung wake up few hours later with an annoying ache in his head. Look like he really need some rest. He will think about take some weeks to go on a vacation with his wife later. he just remember about his seungie when he think about that. where is his seungie now ?.

 

Junhyung slowly sit on the bed ,but he stop when he feel someone holding on his shirt. He turn his gaze to see his wife sleeping beside him. the cute boy still has his hand curling on junhyung’s shirt like before. Junhyung lean in to kiss hyunseung’s cheeks when he see dried tears there. hyunseung look cuter on this state. it’s not like junhyung love to see hyunseung crying. Junhyung just feel if hyunseung look cute with that. just like a little boy –or girl xp

 

A pair of doe eyes slowly open when its owner feel something soft on his cheeks. Hyunseung meet junhyung’s face in front of him as soon as he open his eyes. A soft sob slip out from his lips when he see junhyung.

 

“junnie mianhae . hiks . it’s okay if you choose that girl more than me . but –but please don’t ignore me . I-I hate to be ignore . huwee ~” hyunseung can’t help but crying again as he ask forgiveness to his husband.

“hey hey . why are you crying again ? . aish . uljima chagi . which girl that you mean ? . I never has such relationship with any girl or boy” junhyung doesn’t has heart to see hyunseung crying like that. he caress hyunseung’s cheeks softly to remove the tears that’s flowing down on it.

“t –the girl in your office before . she seem like you . hiks” junhyung just smile when he hear that. his seungie is really cute. How could he jealous with that girl if he can has junhyung all for himself unlike no one else ?

 

Hyunseung look to his husband on top of him who look intensely to his eyes. his mind wander around even his body stay still. He afraid if junhyung really choose that girl more than him. andwae !

 

Junhyung doesn’t say a single word after that. He simply lean closer and closer to his wife until his heart-shape lips touch hyunseung’s thin one. he kiss hyunseung softly ,afraid if he might hurt the beautiful boy with his kiss. Hyunseung keep silent too. he just reply his husband’s kiss weakly. He move his hand to junhyung’s back and rest on it.

 

They keep on kissing each other for several minutes. The soft kiss slowly turn hotter and ier on each time. Hyunseung almost drown into their intimate moment but he suddenly stop when junhyung’s hand start to touch his flat belly. Hyunseung break their kiss and hold on his husband’s hand that is try to sneak from below hyunseung’s uniform.

 

“no junnie ~” hyunseung shake his head softly.

“wae chagi ?” junhyung can’t help but feel a little disappoint with his wife’s rejection.

“what if we hurt uri aegya ? . junnie doesn’t want it to be happen right ?” hyunseung look to junhyung with his innocent eyes.

“you keep say aegya and aegya since we are in my office . can you tell me what do you mean with that chagi ?” junhyung finally can’t hold his curiosity. Hyunseung HAS to tell junhyung everything.

 

Hyunseung looking away from junhyung. He doesn’t want to look on the latter’s eyes when he say it. That pink lips become red as hyunseung keep on biting it. he feel nervous with junhyung’s reaction. Will he happy with it ? or not ?

 

“I –I’m pregnant ..” hyunseung slowly start.

“oh” is all junhyung can say. He doesn’t know what’s more he will say now.

“.. by three months” hyunseung look back to junhyung’s eyes to know the latter’s reaction.

“eh ? . three months ? and I don’t know it ? . how it can happen chagi ?” junhyung get shock after hyunseung’s explanation.

“I just now it two weeks ago junnie . I want to talk about it to you actually ,but you seem so busy lately” hyunseung’s expression become gloomy as he say that. sure if junhyung become so busy lately. It’s all because of his company anniversary two days ago. the young CEO has to meet his clients. That’s why hyunseung didn’t want to disturb his husband’s business.

 

“I’m sorry chagi . I’ve been so busy until I don’t have much time for you” junhyung laying down beside his wife. He turn his position until they are face to face.

“it’s okay junnie” hyunseung try to cheering his husband by smiling to him ,but junhyung know if it’s fake.

 

“how if we go to a vacation on your summer holiday two weeks later ?” junhyung suddenly blurt out what’s on his mind before.

“where will we go then junnie ?” hyunseung’s face turn bright after he hear junhyung’s words.

“how if we go to Indonesia ? to bali ? . we will go to Singapore after that too . you can shopping as much as you want there . eotte ?”

“gyaa ~ . ne ne ne . I love you junnie ~~” hyunseung immediately jump to junhyung and hug him tight. Junhyung just laugh to see his wife’s antic.

“love you too chagi ~”

 

000ooo000

 

I make my country as the part of my story . keke . hope you don’t mind it :))