8

marry me

Marry me ch 8

Hyunseung just back from his school. he walk slowly to the waiting car in front of the school gate as he still doesn’t feeling too well today. A middle age man immediately bow his head when he see hyunseung walking toward him. junhyung said to hyunseung before if he can’t pick hyunseung up because he has an important meeting on the office. As a good boy he is ,hyunseung just let him do his work and not to worry about him. junhyung really grateful to has an understanding wife like his hyunseungie.

“good afternoon young master” the man smile to hyunseung politely.

“good afternoon kim ajusshi ~” hyunseung greet him back with his cute voice.

The man who hyunseung call kim ajusshi then open the door of passenger seat for hyunseung. he smile when hyunseung smile widely toward him with a soft ‘gomawo’ following. Kim ajusshi immediately drive the car away from hyunseung’s school as soon as the cute boy use his seatbelt.

“where we gonna go now young master ?” kim ajusshi ask hyunseung when they stop on the traffic light. Kim ajusshi gaze at his master’s wife through the mirror in the middle and see hyunseung seem thinking for awhile. a happy smile appear on his face when he think about something.

“let’s go to junnie’s office ajusshi ~” hyunseung say with cheerful voice.

“eh ? . but master junhyung said if he has an important meeting hyunseung-ssi . didn’t he told you ?” kim ajusshi carefully ask the boy. He afraid if he might hurt his fragile feeling.

“but I want to meet junnie ajusshi . jebaall ~” hyunseung put the maximum level of his puppy eyes that no one can resist ,including kim ajusshi.

With a stiff nod ,he driver of junhyung’s family finally agree to hyunseung’s request. Sun look calm today. It’s shining brightly but it doesn’t burn at the same time. That make hyunseung happy because he doesn’t has to get his skin burnt because of the sun. he forget to use his usual sunblock today. They arrive on junhyung’s office building in no time. Hyunseung immediately dash to the building as soon as kim ajusshi park his car. He doesn’t really care if the middle age man left behind. All he care right now is just meet his junhyung.

“good afternoon noona . can you tell me where is junhyung-ssi’s room ?” hyunseung politely ask to the receptionist who wait on the lobby.

“may I know your name first sir ?” The receptionist then talk to him as polite as hyunseung did.

“I’m hyunseung” hyunseung say his name with a smile. He wonder if junhyung might get surprise with his sudden appearance. Hyunseung wait as the receptionist call someone on the phone. He turn his head when someone call his name. he find kim ajusshi already stand beside him.

“please wait for me for awhile ne ajusshi . I’m gonna met junnie ~”

“ne young master . I will wait for you there” kim ajusshi point to the nearest couch on the lobby. Hyunseung just nod his head cutely before beaming a smile again before turning back to the receptionist after kim ajusshi sit on the couch.

“junhyung-ssi still has a meeting now . but it will end in few minutes . you can wait for him in front of his room on the 10th room if you don’t mind sir” the receptionist tell hyunseung after he ask junhyung’s schedule to the latter’s secretary.

“okay . thank you ~” hyunseung say his grateful toward the receptionist.

“you are welcome” the receptionist smile to hyunseung before the latter disappear from her sight as hyunseung immediately go to where junhyung’s room is.

Hyunseung’s step is so light. He is so happy as it’s the first time he will meet his husband in the latter’s office. He hope junhyung will happy to see him. truthfully ,his intention to come here is because he want to tell something to junhyung. Keke ~ The elevator move smoothly to the 10th floor. Hyunseung tap his foot impatiently as he think the elevator take too long. He almost running when the elevator reach junhyung’s floor. Hyunseung walk to a woman who has her table in front of a big room that maybe junhyung’s.

“excuse me . is this junhyung-ssi’s room ?” hyunseung try to gain the woman’s attention who look bisy with her work. It’s not the lunch time yet ,that’s why the woman still busy with her work. Hyunseung’s school finish early today. It made him want to go somewhere ,and here he is on his husband’s office.

“ne sir . are you hyunseung ? ..”the secretary smile when he get a nos from hyunseung.

“..please wait for awhile . junhyung-ssi still meet with someone . please sit there” the woman point to the couch near her.

“thanks” hyunseung smile a little before sit on the couch.

The woman back to her work after hyunseung sit. there is no one there beside him ,the woman and her co-worker. The women in front of him look busy that make hyunseung doesn’t dare to disturb them. in the end he think to just play with his phone. Hyunseung just play for awhile before he hear the door open. He lift his head and smile when he see junhyung in his suit. Junhyung look mature and handsome with that. he just about to stand and goes to junhyung when a woman suddenly appear from behind junhyung. *gyut* Hyunseung feel his heart clench when junhyung smile so sweetly to the woman. Smile that hyunseung think is just for him and only him before. Hyunseung look to the woman who dressed so elegantly. She look the same as junhyung. He then look down to himself who still in his uniform. Hyunseung feel he is nothing compare to the woman. Hyunseung feel his eyes hotter when the woman slip on her high heels. Junhyung immediately circling his hands around the woman’s waist to prevent her from falling. The woman look shy as her cheeks blushing. She carefully hold on junhyung’s chest before she stand on her feet.

“thanks ~” hyunseung can catch the woman’s words though her lips. While junhyung mouthing an ‘it’s okay’ to her.

“I’m sorry sajangnim . there is someone who look for you” junhyung’s secretary suddenly said ,gaining junhyung’s attention from the woman. Junhyung pull his hands from the woman’s waist ,made her somewhat annoy to junhyung’s secretary for disturbing them.

“who is it park-ssi ?” junhyung still doesn’t have any idea if his wife is here too.

“it’s hyunseung sajangnim. He is there” junhyung turn his head to where hyunseung is.

His eyes got wide when he look to his lovely wife. Hyunseung is crying. That smooth cheeks of him is wet from the tears. Hyunseung is crying from the previous scene of junhyung and the woman beside the older. Junhyung grew a little panic to see his wife crying. He immediately excuse himself from his client before rushing toward the still crying boy. Junhyung sit beside him before take his soft body on his arms. He can feel if hyunseung try to snuggle his face deeper on junhyung’s chest. Their act get different reaction from them who watch it. junhyung’s secretary just smile to see the gentle side of their boss ,while the woman who is junhyung’s client immediately go with annoy in her heart.

“what’s wrong chagi-ah ? . hmm ? . please tell junnie ne” junhyung try to coax his wife. His hands move up and down on hyunseung’s back ,while his lips lingering on the boy’s head ,give soft kisses there.

“aegya . mommy hate daddy . daddy is flirty . huwee” hyunseung mumble between his sobs. Junhyung’s eyes got wide when he catch what hyunseung just said.

‘aegya ?!!’ junhyung scream in his mind because of hyunseung’s words.

===

Ohmygod . finally finally . after for such loong time I can update this story . I’m so sorry for the late update guys >< . here is this the new chapter . Sorry for the crumple words as I update it from opera mini on my blackberry xo .. hope you will like it ~~ :))