Finally

Friday 13th

Huh? I raised my eyebrow. "What do you mean?" i asked him a bit confuse. Is he didn't see my black wings behind my back that he thought i'll be die?

"All people around me will die on the Friday 13th." He told me with frown in his cute face. Suddenly his eyes flicker as he extanded his hand toward my face. "Hey, you are that guy. I see you are okay. Have you gotten into fight again?"
So he remember me even tough i had been years. I chuckled. "Yeah i'm okay and i'm not that stupid to get myself hurt again. Stranded in some random places is not fun."
"Hahaha you are pouting. You are so cute" He laughed at my pout. I'm happy he can laugh because of me. "But you should go before anything happen to you." He said as he pushed me out of his bed.
"What will happen baby?" I asked him as i cupped his face in my hands. He blushed slightly and tried to pry his face out of my grasps.  "I don't know, but all of people around me leave me one by one on the 13th." He answeres sadly.
"Not anymore baby, from now on you will be mine and you will be save." I whispered to him as i embranced him. He leaned in my shoulder. "I hope so, but who are you? You never told me your name before."
"Oh I'm Jonghyun, nice to meet you again finally. It feel good to have you in my arms." I saw his whole face light a bright red up till his tip of ears. He mumbled something but it got muffled by my chest.
"Do you know why they all leave you behind?" I asked him.
"I don't know. They just did." He answered me.
"When that began?" I asked him again trying to coached to understand what's happening all this time.
"I don't really remember but i think it after i saved you." HE tried to remember. His nose scrunch up in consentration.
"So it's always on Friday 13th?" Again i asked him.
"Well, at first i didn't realise it yet but after my mom's gone i realised that it's all happened in friday 13th. From then on i became scared but still i kind curious when it approched." His answer became longer as he leaned on me comfortably, his back pressed on my chest.
"And?" I tried to make him to tell me more sbout histhought.
"And up till now i had lost a lot of things precious to me. But today, it's strange." He looked like he is deep in thought.
"Waeyo?" I urged him to continue.
"You see, today noone close to me died. And you came to me." I nodded.
"Are you sure? How about here?" i asked him as i put my hand in his left chest, right above his heart. He looked at me confused.
"Is there someone died in your heart?"
He nooded. "Yes,There are some. First my boyfriend, he walked out on me and cheated, second my best friend, he is the one my boyfriend cheated me with. And last my dear brother, he had never ignored me but today he just forgot all about me and my phobia." He sighed.
"Don't worry Babe, from now on you wll never lost anyone precious to you." I assured him and hugged him tighter.
"Of course, i don't have anyone precious anymore." He laughed sarcastically.
"You still have me tough, i'll never leave you ever again. It's a torture to watch you from afar without able to touch you or hug you like this." I told him.
"What do you mean?" He looked at me side ways.
"You see, since i left you, i couldn't get you out of my mind. I tried to forget you but you stubbornly lingered in my head mockingly." He wanted to protest but i quickly cover his mouth with my finger.
"Let me finish, arraseo?" He nodded obidiently.
"Then i want to meet you so badly but i unable to do so. I just have limited time in the surface. So i decided to just watched you from afar. and i had time longer when it's Friday 13th. So every Friday 13th i came to meet you but everytime i got closer to you there was always someone besde you. I became really angry because i had decided that you are mine and i'm not gonna share you with anyone." I looked him in the eyes. He smiled as sisgn that he understand even tough i could see a bit of confusion there.
"So from then on i began eleminate anyone closed to you. And today finally i can be with you." I smiled down at him. But he seemed to be scared of me. So i hugged him tightly and tilted his face up. I kissed him gently on his lips. He startled and widen his eyes but he began to kissed me back slowly. His hands slowly circled my neck and pulled me closer. Deepened our kiss. I on his lower lips and he on my upper one. My hand s into his tee made it to hi . i caressed it slowly, pinched it between my finger. He gasped and i inserted my tongue into hi mouth. every possible place. His hand pull on my shirt as he began running out air.
His breath's slow and hard. His eyes glaced. I leaned on him and whispered in his ear softly. "Baby do you want to came with me? So we can be together forever?"
He seemed to contemplated his option. "Can you give me time to think about it?" He answered after his breath evened.
"I need your answer now, i have to go back before midnight." I told him.
"Go back where?" He asked me.
"Go back to hell." His eyes widened.
"You see, i'm one of the most powerful devil but still i have time limit in surface or your world. I have one day that's Friday 13th. So after midnight i have to go back to underworld. Do you want to go with me?"
"I don't know Jongie, I had never been there before and how about other devils will think of me?" He asked me cutely. I couldn't help but laugh at him. Instead of scared of underworld he is scared by what other devil think of him. Honestly this boy sometimes just too innocent for his own good.
"Oh Bummie, don't woory they wouldn't dare think of you badly if they don't want their burned."  He blushed lightly.
"So how?" I asked again. I'm impatient now coz the clock will struck midnight in a few minutes.
"I don't have anyone here anyway. I will go with you Jongie." He smiled at my. That cute dimples showing.Oh how i wanted to eat him right then and there.
"Ok then, prepare yourself. do you want to say good bye to some one?" I asked him seriously.
"I will just write letter to my Hyung. Wait a moment okay." He said as he rummage his room for paper and pen. I watched him silently, one in a while i glanced at clock on the wall.
"I'm ready!" He announced loudly after he finished writing his letter and put it on the table beside his bed. I looked at the clock. in a minute it will midnight. I slowly approached him. Circled my arms around his waist, brought our body closer. I leaned on him. i once again kissed his lips gently. He slowly put his arms around my neck. I on his lip and he on mine. I snucked my tongue inside his cavern as the clock struck midnight and world around us slowly swirlled became blur.






____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Ohh this is it. It's the end. Hope you guys enjoy it. Sorry for ba English.

Don't forget to leave  a comment or two.


Thanks a lot