The Stalker

Friday 13th

 I had watched him for over 4 years already. I had watched him loss her mother, dog, father and all of his dear ones. But today i'll end all of his suffering. Iknow i maybe cruel and selfish but i can't helped to fell for his innocent smile, and when i fell for someone i want the one to myself. I don't wat to share him. Not even to his family. And theonly way is to eliminate them all. I had eliminated most of them but this time i'd not kill them  i just eliminated them from my Angel. I'm the one responsible for his loss, wether it direct or not. And today i'll claim him!!

I first met him when i got hurt cos of that stupid duel i got myself into. But if i didn't then i'd not met him. I was able to get away even with a few fatal wound, still i was lucky, one or two more blow and i'd recovered even if i'm a high rank demon. When i run away from my opponent i passed out in a dark alley, He happened to passed by and saw me in my condition he tookmpity and took me home. He took care of my wound and dressed themnicely. He even stayed up, when i opened my eyes i seemed startled him.I mesmerized by his sparkling eyes and his caring personality.In my whole exsistence there is no one have cared for me.

"Don't get up just yet, your wound are serious ones." He prevented me from getting up.
"What wounds? I did,\n't think i have any." I told him.
"How can? i dressed them myself!" He said frown cutely.
I began undid the dressing to proved my point. "See for your self i don't have any." I said as i showed him my so called wound.
I wore my clothes and ignored his gaping expression. "Thank you for your help, we will meet again." I said as i walked pass him and kissed his forehead  then ready to jump from his window.

From then i couldn't get him out of my mind. And i decided that he is mine and noone else can have him. So i began planning to eliminate his loved ones. Since i can come tothe surface every friday 13th i only able toeliminated themone by one. Started with his mother, Dog father and his whole bunch of friends. And he became a quiet kid and like to kept tohimself. he even became paranoid.

And finally today i can keep him to myself. I had watched him since this morning or even stalked him. How he spent his
friday 13th really amuse me. He wanted to spent it with his boyfriend but to think i'll let him must be insane. Other than kill his boyfriend i have a better plan. That is to get that stupid boyfriend tohave with his best friend and make him witness it. Killing two birds with one stone. Yeah i'm brilliant, i know. Then the next is his brother. But i had prepared that. This morning i got a girl to seduce his ert  brother and it seemed to success as well.

Now, i watch him from tree branch beside his window. Seeing him crying and helpless like that really make me on edge. i want to come inside and embrace him in my arm. I had had enough already, i decided  to come now. Silently i come over to him. Slowly i approach him. The bed dib under my weight. Slowly he look up, He have a shocked expression on his face and he slowly back away from me that of course impossible couse behind him is wall.
With scared face he speak up finally.

"Who are you? Stay away from me or you will die!"




<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Sorry for error grammar and bad english

Hope u enjoy and leave something below

thank u for reading (^-^)/