Triggatriskaidekaphobia

Friday 13th

I pulled my knees to my chest hugged them tightly covered my trembled body with comforter then started bitting my nails. My habit when i am scaried or nervous Inchies wall behind me. Trying to closed all gaps around me. As i burried my face deeper my mind replayed scenes.

Just moments before my boyfriend walked out on me without apparent reason. As i whined and cuddle closer to his board chest then all of sudden he pushed me away and got up of bed, fuming. Uttered not a single word stroming out of the door. Left me all alone in my deeepest fear and despair.

I tried to blocked away all the things had happened every friday 13th. All of bad things had happned to me every friday 13th. Unknown to me i became paranoid. Scared when this particular day approaching. I don't want to be others for fear what'll happen to them.

I looked up and began searching my room something to distract my stray mind. My sight fell on to picture of me and my best friend cuddling big brown teddy bear. Smile plastered ou faces . "Who need stupid boyfriendwhen i have a best friend!" i practically shouted to noone.

I stumbled out of my bed, Rushing down stairs to wore my shoes then ran as fast as i could to Taemin's Home. I used to barged in and out of his house so i just ran up straight to his room. But sonmething caught my ear that made me stop dead in front of his door. He's . Well, no surprise there, Taemin is undoubtly cute, but with his wild side on the bed. I chuckled to myself when i remembered he told me about his adventures. He practically never in any kind of relationship other than one night stands. He used to said " Relationship is a burden, i'll never into one." With smile plastered his cute face and twinkling in his eyes.

But what shocked me the most was he's my boyfriend's name. Yeah, Minho is a popular boy's name in Korea so i just keep a positive thinking and waited for them to finish. But they seemed to enjoy so much that i got myself curious. I had watched it so many times in internet but never as live broadcast like this, so i opened alittle of his door and peeked inside.

There not far in front of me, my supossed boyfriend's hitting my best riend over and over again. That make my friend a mess under him with "Oh Minho ! there! there!" As my boyfriend hit that particular spot inside him. I just stood there, froze in the middle of his now ajar door. Mouth open in disbelief. I knew he is a player but to play with your own best friend's boy friend is pure unacceptable.

After seemed hours i regained my self. After i ursed loudly at them i turned my heels and ran back home. Ignoring the fact that they had seen me running away from them. At that moment i didn't care anything i just wanted to get back to my room crawled in my bed and take cover under my comforter.

Glad finally i reached home, I felt my throat burning, begged to have something cold run own there. Smile cracked on my face when i saw m brother note on fridge door. "Be save, call me if u need anything. Love u, Onew".  I made note in my head to call himwhen i got to my room.

As soon as i closed my door i dialed my brother's number. He picked after fourth ring. "Hello Key? What's up?" He asked panted heavyly and short breath. In the background i could hear a girl voice asking him, "Who is that babe? That make u forgot that we are in the middle of it?" with slightly out of breath.

"Umm nothing hyung, sorry for interrupting." i hung up on him. While in the other end Onew rolled his eyes on his phone with frown in his face. Forgetting that today is friday 13th and resumed to what he was doing. I cursed again and got to my previous position before i run to my no longer best of friends's house.

I stopped bitting my nails and instead i hugged my kness tightly to my chest. Burried my head into it. In attempt to block away my mind from unwillingly repleyed all the bad things happened to me on friday 13th. I scared. It's too frightening! in my despair my mind drifted "What'll happen to me this time? When noone around anymore?" Waited for the worst, silently m tears slided down my cheeks.