Chapter 5

Everything's Started With A Dream

"Sooyeon-ah..."

An old lady called her,and her voice is so familiar,like she often heard it from someone...

"Who's that?"

She turned her head back and saw a figure of someone that she loves so much.

"OMONIM!!" shouted her and hugs her Grandma.

"Omonim!! You're so mean!! How could...how could you set a prank like that to me!! I'm scared to death,Omonim!! I thought you really leave me alone!!" said her in anger yet happy tone.

Her grandma just smiles and caressing her hair.

"Omonim,you won't leave me alone,right?"

"Sooyeon-ah... Promise me that you'll have a better life. You must take care of yourself,never said 'give up' as long as your life! You must make me proud,arraso?"

"Of course. I'll make a better life for us. Don't worry,i'll never dissapointed you."

Her grandma kissed her forehead,long and deep. "It's not 'our life' anymore,from now on,this your life. You have to be strong! Never cry because of anything!"

"OMONIM!!"

 

"Sooyeon-ah?? Are you dreaming??"

"OMONIM!!!" shouted her and suddenly wake up.

"Calm down,Sooyeon-ah. You need be calm first." ask Tiffany. "Here,drink it first."

It's just a dream,of course. Sooyeon takes a glass of water from Tiffany and drink it.

"Are you feeling good now?"

Sooyeon's not answering,she just stay silent,like a person in a great trauma.

Tiffany Sooyeon's hair and starts crying. "I know this is hard for you,but if you keep silent like this,i can't help you. You must tell me about your feeling...I...I..."

"Why are you crying? There's nothing to tell about. I'm fine." she said coldly.

"Sooyeon..."

"Don't call me with that name anymore."

"But it is your name... Your grandma-..."

"Please...just don't."

Tiffany can't do anything,but she obeyed what her best friend said.

Suddenly,someone's knocked the door and get in.

"Boss!"

"How's she doing?" asked him in worry.

"Uhm...She's fine."

"Really?" asked him again. He checks the temprature of Sooyeon's forehead but then she quickly pushed him away. "Don't touch me!"

"Eh?" he confused. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to..."

"Boss,we need to talk." asked Tiffany while pulled him out of room.

"Don't get her wrong,she just...changed. You know,the dead of her Grandma leaves a great shock in herself. She didn't even cry this morning! And she don't want us to call her with her real name anymore..."

Junho keep listening,trying to understand the matter.

"And we're so sorry for disturbing your life. We will packed our things and this afternoon we planned to-..."

"You can stay here if you want." he cuts her.

"Pardon??" Tiffany asked in disbelief.

"I said...both of you can stay here. Beside,this house is too big for me and my sister."

"But...we have no money for paying a room in this big house."

"It's free,you pabo."

"Jinjja?? Ahhh...thank you so much,Boss!! I'll served you right!!" Tiffany bowed for times.

"Yah,it's not like i'm saving your life. Now both of you can stay in that room."

"Ah,arraso."

Before Tiffany leaves,Junho pulled her wrist. "But,can i talk to her first?"

Tiffany just smiles and quickly go away.

Junho walked himself to Sooyeon's room and entering in.

"Hi."

She just staring at him. Blankly.

Junho knows how sad she is,that she couldn't even show any emotion at all. Seeing her red eye,he knows how many tears have rolled from her eyes. But he has no idea what should he do,he just know her,for one day. But he already felt a closeness feeling between them,that makes him want to stay beside her anytime,anywhere. He knows she might be ignoring him now,but all he can do for now just entertaining and coaxing her. That's all.

"Are you feeling good now?"

"Should i?" asked her back. "I feel nothing."

"I can understand your feelings."

"No,you don't. No one does."

He just smiles at her and starts laughing.

"What so funny about this??"

"I like your smile before. Comparing to now,you are like a dead zombie."

"Well,i'm dead indeed."

"No,you are about to born again."

"Eh?"

"Now,your name will be Jessica. Whatever your life in the past,stay in the past. You can run from it,or learnt from it." he said wisely.

After that,he caressing her hair and leaving her room.

Jessica...Jessica...My name is Jessica.

 

 

"Oppa..." called Sunny in a cute tone.

"Yep?"

"Can you help me with this zipper? I can't reach it with my own hand." asked her while seeing a big mirror in Jiyong's room.

"Of course,babe."

After zipping it out,suddenly Sunny turned back and hugs him tightly.

"Whoaa...whoaa...You are so naughty!" he said playfully when hugs her back.

"I can't help it when i'm with you." said her giggling.

They are hugging each other for a while.

"Oppa..."

"Neh?"

"Do you still using drugs?"

"..."

"Answer me..."

"I'm not."

Sunny brokes their hug. "Liar!"

"i'm not,babe..."

"So what is this??" asked her when showing him a small plastic of . "I found it in your room!"

"Give me back!" shouted him while trying to take back that plastic.

"Shiro! You promise me that you won't using this again! You're liar!"

"So what! Is that a matter for you?! We didn't even in a special relationship!"

Sunny shocked hearing his statement,that saying they are not in a special relationship.

"So what are we? Am i just your toy?" she asked sadly,while tears start rolling in her cheeks. "I thought after coming back,you've changed. I guess i'm totally wrong."

"Sunny,I'm..."

Before he could finish his sentence,she already took her mantel and leave his apartment.

"Is this called a relationship? If it is,then why i feel nothing?" he murmured to himself.

 

 

 

To.Be.Continued