Chapter 3

Everything's Started With A Dream

Sunny,who just came back from the restroom,feels confused because both her brother and Jiyong haven't drink yet. It's not their nature to watch a group of dancer or singer in a pub,not even once.

"Yah,why so serious?" asked Sunny while the dance session is over. She's sitting behind Jiyong.

Feels surprised,Jiyong drop a bottle of a beer in the table,and some of the beer poured t-shirt behind his leather jacket.

"Aishh!" shouted Jiyong to himself. Sunny quickly takes her handkerchief from her bag.

"Oppa,i'm sorry. I didn't mean to..."

"Yah,i didn't blame it on you..." said Jiyong calmly. He never can to be mad at her.

"Sunny,see what you have done to him..." said Junho while wiped the table with a tissue.

"Yah,Junho,it's not her fault. It's my fault for not be careful." Jiyong cuts him. "I'll clean the mess at the toilette. You guys wait in here..."

Jiyong walked himself to the toilette.

"See...he's mad at you..." Junho teased his sister.

"No! He would never mad at me." said Sunny while poked her tongue to him.

 

************************************************************

 

Sooyeon and Tiffany walk to worker's locker room after the dance performance.

"Aigoo,why my stomach suddenly aching?" complaint Sooyeon.

"You haven't ate anything,right?" guessed Tiffany.

Sooyeon nodded. She turned around,heading to the kitchen. "I guess i'll get some..."

"Wait!" Tiffany shouted her and approached her. "Are you menstruating now?"

Sooyeon shooked her head. "I don't know,i guess not. Why?"

"Is that so? Then why there's some blood spots on your skirt??"

"Really??"

Sooyeon quickly turned her head to see the back side of her skirt.

"Aishh... So that's why my stomach suddenly aching. What should i do now??" asked Sooyeon to her.

"Let it be. Come on,it's just some blood spots. People in here won't recognize it,since it's too dark..." Tiffany answered cooly.

"Funny." said her icily. "By the way,do you have any pads?"

"Sure,it's on my locker. Hold on a second..." said her and walks to her locker. She takes two pads and locks her locker back. She walks to Sooyeon and give the pads to her. "Here."

"Thankyou." said her after takes it from Tiffany. "I'll go to the restroom first."

 

Jiyong keeps shaking his 'wet' t-shirt,trying to dry it,before unconsciously bumped into someone and both of them fell to the floor.

"Yah! Watch your walk!" shouted him.

"I'm so sorry sir. It was my fault..."

Even she thinks that it wasn't her fault,she still 'have to' say sorry to the guest.

 

There are three rules in this pub.

"First,guests are all the king and queen.

Second,they never wrong.

Third,if they wrong,look at the second rule."

 

"Of course it's your fault..." he said icily.

She gives him a hand to help him stands up,but he pushes her hand away.

"Just go now,i don't want to see your face."

Sooyeon nodded her head and quickly turns around.

Realizing there's some blood spots in her skirt,he giggles a bit and pulled her wrist up.

"Eh? What's wrong,sir?" she asked him.

He takes his jacket off,and wrapped Sooyeon waist with it.

But before he could finish tied it up,Sooyeon quickly hit his head.

"ERT!!"  shouted her loudly.

Seeing her like that,Jiyong pinned her to the wall and covered with his palm so she can't shouts anymore.

She tried to speak with clamped with his palm.

"WHO'S ERT?? ME?? ARE YOU CRAZY??" shouted him to her.

She bites his palm but still not strong enough to runaway from his strong arms.

"LET ME GO,YOU ERT!" shouted her to him.

"What?? Yah! Are you too stupid to realize that there's some blood spots on your skirt?!"

Sooyeon stops her move and blankly stares at him. "Eh?"

"You really stupid. And silly."

Sooyeon's cheeks getting redish and she's bowing again to him.

"Ss...Sorry,sir. It's my first job! Please don't tell my Boss about it! Please..."

Jiyong rolled his eyes and takes his jacket from the floor,and wrapped it again on her waist.

"Sir,you don't have to..."

"Sshh... Just wear it,people won't see that blood spots." said him while tieing her jacket up.

"But your jackets will get dirty..."

"I can buy a new one."

Sooyeon's smiling to him and bowing once again.

"Thankyou,sir."

Jiyong just ignores it and entering the male's restroom.

What a nice man , Sooyeon thought to herself and then entering the female's restroom.

 

****************************************************************

 

"OPPAAAAA...." Sunny shouted cutely to her brother.

"Yah,Sunny,stop it already!" said Junho while taking a bottle of beer from her.

"Oppaaaaa...I'm fine. Don't bother me...Kekeke..." said her drunkly while pinching Junho's cheeks.

Junho pushes her hands away.

"Oppa...Hiks...How rudeee..." said her while sobbing.

"Sunny,it's your 3th glass and you already drunk?? Don't force yourself too much!"

Sunny just laughing hearing it.

Junho was hopeless seeing his sister's act when seeing Jiyong backs from the restroom.

"Ji,finally you back!" said him while hugging Jiyong. "By the way,where's your jacket?"

"Eh?" Jiyong asked confusely and then looking at his only t-shirt.

"Well,i threw it." lied him.

"Aishh..." Junho sighed seeing him.

"Hi...Jiyoong oppaaa..." Sunny said cutely while walking to them.

Jiyong quickly holds her arms when she's about to fall.

"Sunny! Are you drunk??" shouted Jiyong to her.

Sunny just smiling wide and poke Jiyong's nose.

"Ji,can you please take her home? I couldn't leave my first-grand-opening pub." Junho's begging him.

Jiyong piggybacks Sunny and takes her bag. "It's okay. I know you are busy. I'm leaving..."

"Bye oppaaa...Keke..." said Sunny while giving a fly kiss to Junho who just seeing her dissapointly.

 

After seeing Jiyong and Sunny dissapeared,Junho entering the pub back and found that their table haven't be fixed.

He's looking for all the workers in there,but they all busy with their jobs,except someone.

Where's Sooyeon?

Junho walks and found out Tiffany was serving the food for the guests.

"Tiffany!"

Realizing her Boss was calling her,Tiffany quickly approached him.

"Yes,Boss?"

"Where's Jung Sooyeon?"

"Eh? Isn't she working?" Tiffany asked back while eyeing all the workers inside the pub,but can't found her.

"See? She's not working now." Junho said icily.

"Ah! I guess she's in the locker room,Boss..." Tiffany suddenly remembered.

"Waitress!" shouted one of the guests to Tiffany.

"Coming!" Answered her. "Boss,i have to go..."

After Tiffany left him,Junho walks to the worker's locker room,where he could find Sooyeon.

But before he steps in,he heard someone's groaning in pain,even it's not too loud,but he can hear it.

"Sooyeon?? Are you there??" called Junho.

But nobody's answering him. So he decided to get in and find out by himself.

There,she found Sooyeon was lying on the bench,groaning in pain. Her face is pale and sweats flowing from her forehead.

Junho quickly approached her.

"Jung Sooyeon?? Are you okay??"

"I-...I'm fine...Uhh..." answered her while gripping her stomach.

"Your face didn't say so."

"......"

"Wait in here,i'll get some food and called Tiffany!"

Junho quickly runs out and leaves her alone.

 

After 5 minutes,Junho finally came back with some food in his hand and followed by Tiffany.

"Sooyeon! Are you okay,sweetie??" shouted Tiffany to her.

"Miyoung...Ah...I mean...Uhh...Tiffany...My stomach...hurts..." said Sooyeon hardly.

"Here,eat first." said Junho while kneeling down and feeding her.

"Aigoo,because it's her first day menstruating syndrome now. Wait,i have some pills..."

"Take some now!" shouted Junho.

Tiffany obeyed and quickly runs to her locker.

Sooyeon just eating even sometimes she wants to vomit.

"I...Uhh...I want to throw up..."

"Here,drink first." said Junho while giving her a glass of water.

Tiffany comes back with pills on her hand and give it to Junho.

"I'm sorry,Sooyeon-ah,but the other workers need my help. I have to go now." said Tiffany while caressing her hair. "Boss,please give this pill to her after she finishes eating."

"Okay..."

Then Tiffany left both of them.

After she finishes eating,Junho gives her the pill with the water,and after swallowing it,he lays her back.

He sits to the edge of the bench,placed her foots in his laps and massaged it.

"Boss...Uhh...You don't have to..."

"It's okay." Junho cuts her.

They both keep silent awkwardly until Sooyeon's calming down.

"Why my sister unlike you whenever she's menstruating?" asked Junho curiously.

Sooyeon giggles at him.

"Why? It's not funny."

"Boss,every woman's hormones are different. Some of them won't feel anything while menstruating,while some of them will like me too when menstruating." explained her.

"Aishh. Woman is so complicated."

"That's why man loves woman so much. Kekeke"

"I guess so." said Junho while smiling to her.

When she massaged her foot,he's seeing something's familiar on her waist.

Is that Jiyong's leather jacket?

 

 

*************************************************

 

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!

JunSica,JiSica,and JiSun moments,

which one do you prefer to? :)