Chapter 2

Everything's Started With A Dream

"So,Miyoung. Is that a bad idea or a good idea?"

Jessica talked to her high school friend,Hwang Miyoung,who have moved in to the town.

"I think that's a good idea. I'm not trying to be rude,but don't you think a job like that will help you to get out from your life?"

"......"

"Ehmm...Mianhae,Sooyeon-ah. I don't mean to..."

"It's okay. My life is ..."

"Sooyeon-ah..."

"So tell me where's the place..."

 

*********************************

 

Jessica put the only lipstick she has on hers. She combs her hair and put her glasses on.

She doesn't have anything that worth to wear,so she decided to wear a simple black long-sleeves.

And the one she wouldn't left,her white-gold-necklace,a gift from her parents.

 

Imagine she would look like this :

  

 

She kisses her necklace,and tears start to falling in her face.

Mom,Dad,i hope i'm doing a right choice...

She wiped her tears,and takes some money on a small can in her drawer.

Suddenly,her Grandma's coming in and patted her back.

"Aigoo! Omonim you surprised me..." said Jessica while pouting and quickly saving her money in her pocket.

"Mianhae... Where are you going? You look so beautiful...Reminds me of my teenager life..."

"Ahh...I'm not that pretty,you're prettier. Kekeke. I'm going to the town for some hours,Omonim. Is it okay to leave you in home alone?"

Her Grandma pinched her cheeks. "I'm not a kid anymore,young lady..."

"I know,Omonim. So,can i go now?"

"Of course. Take care,sweetheart..." said her Grandma while hugging her warmly.

"Annyeong..."

I'm sorry,Omonim...

 

Jessica finally arrived at a new pub in a town near her village.

"Woahh. Tiffany's right. This building is soooo big..." said Jessica to herself.

"Ehhmm...Miss,did you forget something?" said the driver from his cab.

"Ah! Mianhae,sir. How much?"

After hearing the price,she takes some money from her pocket,and give it to the driver.

"Thankyou,miss..."

After the cab leaving,she took a piece of paper from her pocket and read it carefully.

 

THE PUBLEE

Address : ___________

Seoul,South Korea.

 

"I'm right."

Jung Sooyeon walks inside the building.

In the front entrance,there's a woman's standing and keep looking at her watch. That woman is none other than Miyoung. She uses a y pink tank top and a flower in her hair.

 

Imagine her looks like this:

 

  

 

She's changing...a lot. Jessica thought to herself.

"HWANG MIYOUNG!!" She shouted to her.

After realizing a familiar voice was calling her name,Miyoung quickly runs to Jessica.

"Yah! Don't call me like that..." she complains to Jessica.

"Mweyo? It's your name,right?"

"Yes,it used to be my name."

"What do you mean used to be your name?"

"From now on,you can call me 'Tiffany.'. Hwang Tiffany. That's the name they gave to me."

"Mwo? 'Tiffany'? Shiro. It's weird."

"YAH!" she shouted to her.

"Kekeke. Okay okay. Tifanny,i miss you so much..." said Sooyeon while hugging her.

Tiffany replied her hugs. "I miss you too,Sooyeon-ah. I'm feeling so sad when hearing about your story in the telephone. Are you surfive in there?"

"Of course. As long as i have my Grandma beside me,everything's will be alright..."

"Arasso...Now,can we get in?"

"Of course..."

Then both of Tiffany and Sooyeon get into the pub.

 

"Boss...I brought my friend that i've recomended to you..."

"Really? Then invited her in..."

Tiffany drags Sooyeon to her Boss' office.

After Sooyeon's getting in,Tiffany's getting out from the room,leaving both of them.

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Sooyeon. Jung Sooyeon." Jessica introduced herself while bowing to him.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I am Lee Junho."

"Ah,nice to meet you,Boss."

She's so pretty,even in a simple outfit like this.   Junho thought to himself.

"Boss?"

"Ah,yeah,nice to meet you too."

Stupid Junho.

"So,are you know what your job will be?" asked him icily.

"As a waitress?"

"Not only that,but also being an 'entertainer' in here"

"Sorry??"

"You must make sure that everyone's in my pub satisfied with your..."

"Yah! What kind of Boss are you?? Are you trying to make me -ing in here??" shouted Jessica angrily.

"......."

"What? Are you embarassed that i know what kind of job that you're operating in here?? Sorry,Boss,but i'm done here! I have no idea why Tiffany wants to..."

"YAH!" shouted Junho loudly to her. "I HAVEN'T FINISHED YET!"

Sooyeon's not aswering because she's surprised seeing him that angry,but still,she put a cold face when facing him.

"What i mean with in 'entertainer' is...You have to sing or dance whenever the visitors asked to..."

"YAH! YOU WANT ME TO DO STRIPTEASE IN..."

Junho quickly comes to her and covering with his hand.

"Please stop! You are so loud."

Sooyeon's still murmuring even he has covered .

"Can you not interrupt me when i'm talking?" Jessica glares coldly to him. "It's not a striptease dance like you think,pabo. I mean just 'dance and singing' like usual. It won't be called 'pub' if there's no dancer and singer."

Junho slowly removing his hand from ,waiting for her reaction will be.

Her cheeks is getting red because of embarassing. She doesn't dare to looking at him.

"Mianhae,Boss."

"What an idiot." Junho's walking to his chair and sits again.

"You can start your job from now on. Asks Tiffany where's your new outfit."

"Really? Thankyou,Boss! Thankyou..." said her while bowing so many times to him.

"Yah,stop it!" Junho shouted to her. Sooyeon obeyed him.

Sooyeon gets out from his office room and slowly closed the door.

"So...?" Tiffany asked her in curious.

"I'M HIRED!!" Jessica shouted to her while hugging her happily.

"Really?? Ah,i'm so happy that we will work together in the same place!!"

"Me too!! Now show me where's my outfit..."

 

*******************************************

 

"Where's 'it',dude?" Jiyong whispered to him.

"Here..." said that man while put a plastic of heroin on his pocket. "Make sure you send the money..."

"I'm Kwon Jiyong. Money isn't a matter." said him proudly while giving a bunch of money to him. "Nice to work with you."

"Yeah,me too." said that man then leave him alone.

Jiyong walks to a tree behind the pub and started to inhales the heroin.

"Sir..."

That woman's voice surprised him.

"Sunny??"

Sunny laughed at him. Jiyong quickly throwing the left heroin.

"Kekeke. Sorry,am i surprising you?"

"No! Definitely not." he quickly shrugged his head. "When did you back?? I thought you still in America..."

"I'm bored. I can't found someone's like you in there,so i decided to go back. Beside,i miss Junho oppa too."

Jiyong's face getting red.

"Oppa,you're so cute when you're blushing! Kekeke..."

"I'm not blushing!"

"Yes you are. What are you doing here,oppa?"

"I'm just...I'm just..."

"Just waiting for me?"

"YEAH! I'm waiting for you." lied him.

"Thankyou,oppa." said Sunny while hugs him. "Now let's get inside..."

Thanks God,she doesn't know...

 

"Oppaaaaa..." Sunny runs slowly to her brother,Junho.

"Sunny?? Is that you?"

Sunny jumped into his hugs. "I miss you oppa..."

"I miss you too,Sunny. Look at you,now you're a pretty woman..."

"I always be. Kekeke~"

"Hi,Junho..." Jiyong greeted him.

"Jiyong-ah! You come..." Junho answered happily.

"Of course."

"How's my pub?"

"It's cool."

"Just that?"

"...and perfect."

"That's my buddy..." said Junho while highfive-ing him.

 

"AND NOW,FOR THE OPENING PARTY,WE'LL PRESENTED SOME MUSIC AND DANCERS...CHECK THIS OUT YO' !" shouted the DJ.

After that,a group of woman came out using a y dress.

"Tiffany! I can't dance!" protest Sooyeon.

"You can. Just move your body as long as the music is playing...Like this..."

Tiffany starts to dance ily,following the beat of the music.

Sooyeon tries to follow her,but she dance awkwardly.

"Sooyeon-ah,not like that..." Tiffany complains her. "Shake your body on,move your hips and ,and don't forget to moving your hand and foot too! The last,feels and enjoy the music."

Sooyeon nodded her head. She closed her eyes,listening the music carefully. Suddenly,her hips started to move and followed by her hand and foot.

"You did it,Sooyeon!" Tiffany yelled to her.

Sooyeon continues the dance confidently.

 

Junho scratches his eyes.

"Is that...one of my waitress?" He asked for himself.

"Where?" Jiyong asked him.

"There..." said him while pointing at the girl in the stage with a gold tank-top and hair tied up.

 

Here's the girl that he pointed at:

 

Jiyong silent for a moment after seeing her.

"Is that...really...a waitress?" he asked in disbelief.

"I...I'm not sure too..." Junho replied.

 

***************************************

 

SORRY IF IT'S BORING >.<

ENJOY <3