Chapter 4

Everything's Started With A Dream

"Sooyeon." asked Junho.

"Neh?"

"Is that jacket yours?"

Sooyeon looked at a jacket that wrapped her waist.

"This?" asked her back. "No. A guest gave it to me. Why,boss?"

Junho looks confused. It's not Jiyong's nature to lend his things to the people,but today,he found out that he gave his jacket to a stranger. This is ridiculous.

"How?" asked Junho to her.

"Eh?"

"How can he gave it to you? Do you guys knowing each other?"

She shook her head. "Nope. He gave me accidentally because he sa-..."

Sooyeon stops her words.

"He what?" asked him again.

"Nothing."

"Yah! How could you keep a secret from your own boss!"

"Because..." she paused a moment. "Because he saw some blood spots on my skirt."

Sooyeon keep her head down because she's embarassing.

Junho's laughing at her. "Is that so?"

"Boss,you are too mean,laughing at your own employee." she's pouting.

"Okay okay. I'm sorry." said Junho while patted her head.

 

Suddenly,Sooyeon remembers about her dream lately. About a boy named 'J',and herself as 'S'.

They both still a children in that dream,but Sooyeon's sure that the dream is a picture of her future man.

She doesn't know who are that little boy,but like her Grandma said,that boy could be someone that will influenced her life.

That boy is so nice,kind,and gentle.

In her dream,he cares about her so much,even they don't know each other.

Just like what Junho did. He caressing her even she just an usual employee,and just know for a day.

And the most important thing,his name is Junho. The initial name is 'J'.

Could it be him?

 

"Sooyeon?"

Sooyeon's still zoning out of her mind.

"Sooyeon?" called Junho again while shaking her body.

"Eh? What?"

"You were zoning out."

"Sorry,Boss." she said while giggles. "Sorry for being rude,Boss,but can i go home now? I need some rest at my home. If you don't mind."

"Of course. I'll asked Tiffany to help you home." said him while helping her to stands.

"Thank you,Boss. Sorry for bothering you in my first day job." said her sadly.

Junho's just smiling and calling Tiffany to come.

 

"Yes,Boss?" asked Tiffany as soon as she arrived.

"Please accompany her home,can you?"

"But,Boss. How about my job?"

"Don't worry,i'm having a lot of workers in here. You two can come back in the morning."

Sooyeon takes her stuffs and bowing at him. "Once again,thank you,Boss."

"You're welcome." answered him.

After that,Tiffany and Sooyeon leaves him.

 

"Sooyeon-ah."

"Neh?"

"I think Boss likes you. Kekeke."

"Shut up,Tiffany."

"But i'm not lying. I can see in his eyes that he's interested in you."

"You're blind."

They keep bickering on the way home and teasing each other.

But it stops when they're seeing people's running away from a big smokes from a burned house...

 

"Sooyeon! Isn't that your house??" asked Tiffany worriedly.

"NO WAY!!" shouted her and runs as fast as she can to there.

Tiffany's following behind her and they both stop shockedly when they found out that the burned house is none other than Sooyeon's home...

"Omonim... She wasn't...she wasn't there...right?" asked Sooyeon to Tiffany. Tears flowing in her cheeks.

"Jung Sooyeon! Your Omonim is here!!" called one of her neighbours.

She and Tiffany quickly approached her.

When they came,they found out that Sooyeon's Grandma was lying in a woman's laps. Lifeless.

"Be strong,Sooyeon-ah. People thinks maybe your Omonim was turning the stove on,but she forgot to turned it off. That's why the stove exploded and your house in fire. People who hear the explode sound quickly come here and trying to stops the fire,but unfortunately,we found out that she wasn't breathing anymore." explained a man who stands beside her.

Sooyeon kneels down beside her Grandma and starts to laughing.

"Kekeke. Omonim,wake up. Hiks... This place is too hot. Come on...Hiks..."

Seeing how shocked her bestfriend is,Tiffany hugs her back and crying.

"Don't be like this,Sooyeon. You must be strong..." whispered Tiffany.

"Look,Tiff! Omonim... Hiks... She's so beautiful when she's sleeping..."

"Sooyeon... She's died."

"I TOLD YOU SHE IS SLEEPING!!!" shouted her and then hugs her lifeless Grandma. "Omonim,wake up. Tell them that you was sleeping. Come on...Hiks...COME ON!"

After she's crying so hard and shouted out loud,Sooyeon's fainted.

"Sooyeon...?!!!"