I hate it all

Your Wish is My Command

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF0ENsvvwmA&feature=related

 

The moment I entered the house, I ran back to my room and locked the door. I don't even care if either of my parents saw me as I entered the house. My back was on the door, and I slid down as tears were rolling down my cheek. "How could he..." My voice cracked, and I was sobbing loudly.

 

Even if it all started as a dare, did he never learn to love me truly? I never once forced him to love me back. I never did. I just accepted what he gave me, what he gave which I thought was real. I thought he actually loved me. I put in effort for. But I never forced him to stay, he was always free to leave me. If it was a dare, why did he stay that long? Was that part of the dare? Or maybe, I did something wrong?

 

I wasn't even uptight on him. He was free to go whenever, wherever, with whoever he wanted to go with. I never imposed rules on him. I wasn't his mother. I thought he liked that I was that way. I thought we were fine. I thought we would be together for a long time; at least, that's what he promised me. But I guess, it really all was just a dare.

 

I shouldn't have believed his words. I should have known better. I could have saved myself from all this pain. I was so stupid, for believing in him, for loving him with all of my heart. I am stupid. It really all was too good to be true. Everything... everything that happened.

 

 

 

Kim Hana! Look out your window.

 

Received:

12:32:21pm

Today

From:

Sehun <3

 

I put my phone on top of my bed, and walked towards the window in my room. I was shocked to see Oh Sehun climbing the trees that were opposite my window. I quickly opened the window, "Oh Sehun! What on earth do you think you're doing?" I shook my head at the foolishness the guy was always up to.

 

"Trying to get to your room, duh!" He chuckled, and then gave me a sweet smile that would make any girl's heart melt. "Would you kindly give me a hand, dear Rapunzel?"

 

"Isn't Rapunzel supposed to bring down her hair and not her hand?" I raised my eyebrow at him, and laughed.

 

"Well, your hair's not that long, so it would be dangerous." He flashed me a grin as I held out my hand for him to hold. He crossed the tree's branch, and safely made it in room. He brushed himself off when his feet touched the ground.

 

"And what do you think you're doing here, huh?" I inquired.

 

Sehun inched towards me, and gave me a hug. "I just missed you, that's all." My heart melted when he said those words, and hugged him back. And we just stayed that way, for a very long time. I smiled.

 

 

Memories flashed in my mind, and I just wished they would stop. They made it harder for me to stop crying. It was hard to forget about what we had, or at least, what I thought we had. He thought of it differently though.

 

To make matters worse, I'm about to become the laughing stock of the school, for sure. Everyone's going to remember me as the girl who got dumped by the school's kingka. Everyone's going to remember me as the stupid girl who thought she was loved by the most popular guy in school. I was fine with being ignored... I don't think I can handle all this humiliation.

 

"I just wish I had a genie! I want everything in my life to get better!" I screamed at no one in particular. I then covered my face, and cried more. "A wish, a shooting star, a genie, anything!"