The boyfriend

Your Wish is My Command

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArDrmOD9Up0

 

My name is Kim Hana. Yes, Hana as in "one". I am 17 years old, a high school student in Seoul Arts High School. I had wavy dark brown hair which went way down my back. I hid my eyes behind large glasses, and my eyes were pretty big. I wasn't all that pretty, in my opinion. I just looked normal. I rarely even get noticed. If I do, it's just because I get made fun of, but that happens rarely too. I bet they don't even remember my name. And I don't know if it's a good thing or not.

 

Sometimes, I get jealous towards those other girls who looked really pretty. I just feel like they're really lucky for being who they are. Pretty, popular, loved. But then, I remind myself that at least there's someone who loves me. Crazy, right? Someone actually loves me for who I am. The wallflower-- Kim Hana.

 

I looked at my phone for the nth time, seeing that he still hasn't texted me. I told myself that it was fine, that he was probably too busy to check his phone for the past few days, or maybe he was grounded and his parents took his phone for the weekend. I understood him. I didn't push it. I wasn't an overly attached girlfriend. But I did get quite suspicious already. I mean, if he really loved me, he would have time to even just text me right?

 

 

I stared blankly at the window. It was raining. I always liked the rain. It was raining the first time I saw Oh Sehun. It was a beautiful memory. He stood outside my house carrying flowers and this big poster with the words 'Kim Hana, will you be my girlfriend?' Unfortunately, it rained as he waited outside my house and I had to drag him in and dry him off. Nevertheless, it was wonderful. I said yes to him, and I never regretted. He was the best; the very and absolute best. 

 

But I actually feel like he changed a lot. He's rarely sweet anymore. I think I'm the only one trying, sometimes. It hurts me a lot, but I'm holding on. He rarely takes me out anymore. It's like he's already embarrassed of being with me. Sometimes, I think he's just using me. But what could he even benefit from me? Does he even love me anymore?

 

I sighedI think it's about time I visited him.