You got your own charms

The Only Similarity

Hi BBCs! ^^  it's my first BlockB's fanfic. Nillili Mambo made me fell in love with them even though I knew them since debut ;)
So 2ji / zipyo shippers, tell me if you like or dislike my fic 
I take criticism well :)

--------------------------------------------------



'' Thank you for your hard work!''

 

All seven members of BlockB bows to the staffs and thanked the host. Even though the interview had been short, the host was worth it ( if you know what I mean). Everyone agreed she was very cute and her slight accent when she talked in korean was adorable. But now their day was finish and they all were eager to go back home. Yukwon and Minhyeok danced their way to the van, Jaehyo and Taeil were singing out loud in a weird way - probably singing trot - and in the back were Jiho, Jihoon and Kyung, following silently. The three maknaes were watching their hyungs bouncing around and were wondering how happens they were still having energy after all this. Though the elder's energy wasn't what was really preoccuping Jiho at the moment, what had all his attention was Jihoon. He seemed moody since the interview and he thought he knew why. But knowing the maknae, if he was to ask him directly what was botherng him, the answer would be a plain '' Nothing'' as always. So at all, it was better to wait to be alone with him and ask him while he was a little tired, laying down in his bed. Jihoon was more cooperative when he was near sleep.

 

'' Jiho-hyung''

 

Jiho drifted off his thoughts. Everyone was already in the van, waiting for him to climb in. He smiled a little and got in, sitting beside Jihoon, his usual place. The ride home was silent as all the seven were listening to their Ipods but the leader wasn't really hearing what was playing because he was too worried for the maknae. 

 

They reached home and got out one by one. Taeil and Yukwon were talking about going to somewhere since it was still early. When Jiho opened the door they all came in. The four youngers collapsing on the couch, The olders getting food: Taeil ordering pizza while Jaehyo and Minhyeok were getting the drinks. Kyung leaned on his knees and to Jihoon.

 

'' Hoon-ah, you ok?''

 

Jihoon turned to him and nodded slightly. Yukwon elbowed him, making him a little surprised.

 

'' You sure?''

 

''N-nae''

 

Jiho knew instantly it was a lie, it was so obvious though the other two were too dumb to see it. Jaehyo and Minhyeok got to the living room and put the drins on the table. Everyone reached for their glasses and made a cheer. They started talking about the interview, their performance and else before the doorbell rang. Taeil jumped up and almost ran to the door under the cheers of the other sx members, eager to eat the pizza. Soon after the hyung came back with seven large pizza and put them on the table. They served themselves the kind they wanted and ate wile talking about everything and anything.

 

 

'' Ok, what do we do tonight?''

 

They had finished eating and since it wasn't night yet, Minhyeok wanted to do something. Taeil sighed.

 

'' Well, me and Yukwon had talked about going clubbing''

 

'' Alright! I'm going too! Jaehyo? Kyung?''

 

They both smiled wide and answred at the same time.

 

'' Sure!''

 

'' Cool, Jihoon?''

 

The maknae just shook his head and got up, heading to his room, closing the door. They all looked at the way he just took. Jihoon had declined an invitation to go clubbing!? Were they dreaming? If yes then they were six in the same dream. Taeil turned his head back to the others.

 

'' Ooooookay...what about you Jiho?''

 

Jiho waved his hand.

 

'' I can't I got a song to finish and I already know how to do it. I don't want to lose my idea''

 

Minhyeok stood up and went to him.

 

'' Alright! then you'll be here with Hoon?''

 

'' Uhm...yes since none of us go with you''

 

Yukwon turned to him, a hand to his shoulder.

 

'' Then please! talk to him. You're the closest amongst the group. If he would tell someone about his bothers then it'll be only you''

 

Kyung, Taeil, Jaehyo and Minhyeok nodded. The leader sighed and nodded.

 

'' I'll try guys, but I guarantee nothing''

 

Jaehyo giggled.

 

'' If it's you then it's already successfull''

 

Jiho smiled at his remark and stood up before going to his own room.

 

 

One hour later he heard the five members leave the house and it was quiet. Jiho had written his idea on a sheet not to lose it. Now was the time to go question the maknae. If one member had problems, it was affecting the whole group and being the leader, it was his job to be sure all the members were ok. But strangely, it was affecting him more since it was Jihoon and not somebody else. When it was about Jihoon, it seemed always bigger...he didn't knew why. Jiho stood up and put a thank top on then got out of his room. Wow, the dorm was so quiet without everyone in, it almost seemed inhabited. He tiptoed to the maknae's room, in case he was sleeping but it wasn't ten already so there was a lot of chances he would still be awake. Jiho got to the door and knocked softly on it. A deep voice called him in. Jiho turned the knob. The maknae was lying down on his bed, only pants and thank top on, reading a book. Jiho sighed and got to him, sitting down on the bed. Jihoon asked without looking awway from his book.

 

'' It's so quiet, where are the others''

 

'' Clubbing, obviously''

 

'' Oh, nae, I forgot''

 

The leader rolled eyes. He wasn't going to go anywhere like this. He took the book away from the maknae's hands and threw it on the bed. Jihoon rose up and glared at his hyung.

 

'' Yah! what was that for!?''

 

'' D'you think I'm blind Pyo Jihoon!?''

 

The maknae blinked a few times.

 

'' What are you talking about?''

 

'' Don't play this with me''

 

Jihoon looked away sulking and not saying anything. Jiho got closer to him and wrapped an arm around him.

 

'' Hoonie, you know you can tell me anything. Why are you making an exception today?''

 

Jihoon shook his head.

 

''  I got nothing on my mind Hyung''

 

'' Geojimal''

 

'' I'm not lying''

 

Jiho turned his dongsaeng's face to his and locked his eyes with the younger's.

 

'' Yes you are you big liar. Don't try to hide anything from me I read you like lyrics''

 

Jihoon pushed his hyung's hand away.

 

'' I know it already. Anyway, I was sure you would come to ask me tonight so...I was expecting you to come here''

 

'' Then what are you waiting for? tell me''

 

'' You know already. Why are you asking?''

 

'' 'cause I know it's bigger than this''

 

Jihoon giggled.

 

'' You're like a mom''

 

'' Only to you Hoonie''

 

Jiho made him lay down on his lap and his hair lovingly. Jihoon laughed a little at his motherly act.

 

'' Alright, I won't go away from it no matter what so better tell it now''

 

'' Yes, you should''

 

The maknae took a big breath and closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of his hyungMs hand through his hair and starting to say his bothers.

 

'' You remember befor the debuts? I had so many letters and mails from haters because of my voice sounding similar to BIGBANG's TOP. I thought that with the time they would fade away but I was wrong. The more BlockB gets famous the more mails I recieve and the worst they get. Even though the topic had been asked a thousand times I still get the comparison in interviews and combined with the mails I get everyday...It gets on my nerves and is depressing me gradually. I'm sick of being compared to T.O.P. I'm starting to think that the only way I'll get famous isn't by my talent, but because my voice sounds similar to a rapper of a very big and famous group. Then it would mean I have no talent at all...that I'm just an impersonator and nothing else''

 

While saying this, Jihoon had felt the tears run up his eyes and soaking them. He turned his head away, not wanting his hyung to see him cry. But a little after he had turned he felt the hand stop him. A gentle voice called him.

 

'' Hoonie, sit up''

 

Though he didn't wanted to, he did. But feeling the wetness keeping soaking his cheeks he kept his face away from the leader. A hand went to his neck and turned his face kindly. Soon, he had Jiho's eyes looking into his own wet ones. Seeing his hyung getting slowly closer he shut his eyes and seconds later he felt soft warm skin against his right eye, right after the feeling was on the left one. Then...it was against his lips. It felt so good that he didn't bothered to know what it was but as he melted in, he understood: Jiho was kissing him. Realizing that he pulled away, cheeks bright red from embarassment.

 

'' Hyung! W-w-why have you done that!?''

 

The leader smiled a little and shrugged.

 

'' You may be upset at me but...at last you're not crying anymore. That's what matters the most''

 

The younger kept staring at him, confused. It made Jiho laugh. He got closer to the maknae and cupped his face.

 

'' Know what Hoonie? You do got the same voice as T.O.P. But that's the only thing you two share. I could have two record of the both of you singing the same rap parts, I would still be able to recognize your voice by two ways. You know them?''

 

'' N-n-no''

 

'' The first one: The feelings. Two people may have the same voice and sing the same song. They will never get the same result because they're not the same person. Your talent depends on the feeling you put into your voice, how you sing it and who you're singing to. That's what differentiates a singer from another. That was the first reason I would recognize you from T.O.P, do you want to know the second?''

 

Jihoon nodded slightly. Jiho smiles.

 

'' I would always recognize my dear maknae's voice that I love so much''

 

Jihoon blushed madly and pulled the older's hands down keeping them in his own and looking down, embarassed by his leader's words.

 

'' What...what do you mean by this hyung?''

 

Jiho giggled and pressed his forehead against the maknae's.

 

'' Now you're playing innocent? outside you're always so flirty''

 

Jihoon sulks.

 

'' I'm like this only with you hyung''

 

'' Wae?''

 

'' I...I don't know''

 

Jiho the younger's cheek.

 

'' I'll ask something, tell me yes or no''

 

Jihoon nodded. The leader's hand went to rest on the maknae's shoulder.

 

'' Do you like me?''

 

The younger looked up, eyes wide.

 

'' Of course I do! you're my best friend hyung!''

 

Jiho smiled a little, shaking his head slightly.

 

'' ani, not like this''

 

The maknae understood and looked down again.

 

'' oh...like that...I...I don't know''

 

'' What do you mean you don't know?''

 

Jihoon shrugged.

 

'' I wished I could answer you hyung''

 

'' Then we'll try something''

 

The maknae, still looking down, went eyed wide and his face went crimson. Jiho saw it and giggled.

 

'' Hoonie, what are you thinking about? it's nothing like , really''

 

'' I...I wasn't thinking about it!''

 

'' Nae nae nae, tell this to others Pyo Jihoon''

 

Jiho cupped the maknae's face again and smiled.

 

'' I was talking about something more innocent and less tiring but as good''

 

''W-w-what?''

 

''Close your eyes''

 

Jihoon had asked even though he was pretty sure about what his hyung was talking about. He closed his eyes and couldn't helped his heart from beating dangerously fast. In fact, it was beating so loud he was scared his hyung could hear it. But thinking about this, he felt the warm soft feeling against his lips again, though now he knew what it was. It was feeling so good, more than heavenly. It was the most amazing feeling ever and he wished it could last forever. Instinctly his arms s around Jiho's waist and Jihoon tilted his head slightly, moving his lips against his hyung's.Ther lips felt perfect against each other. It was like they were made to be connected. One of Jiho's hand went to the back of Jihoon's head and pressed him closer. Jihoon felt the leader's tongue his bottom lip and instantly opened his mouth to grant him access. He didn't even bother to battle for dominance, too eager to feel Jiho's tongue exploring his mouth. The latter invade his dongsaeng's wet cavern, tasting every corner and making sure he wasn't forgetting a spot untouched. Then his tongue met Jihoon's and they danced together. Jiho wisted and the maknae's tongue with his own, making the younger moan and hold him closer. Jihoon felt Jiho smirk against his lips before he pulled away. That's when jihoon realized he was dangerously out of breath, but his hyung wasn't better either. The leader smiled at his dongsaeng.

 

'' So?''

 

Jihoon waited to gather up a little of air before answering.

 

'' That...was...incredible''

 

Jiho giggled.

 

'' Would you want to do it again?''

 

'' Anytime''

 

'' WIth someody else? like...another member?''

 

Jihoon thought for some time before shaking his head.

 

'' Ani...I don't think it would be the same''

 

Jiho looked down and let his hands slide down Jihoon's uncovered arms.

 

'' Then...what about...going further than kissing, once in a while...with me?''

 

The leader looked up to the maknae which was as red as a tomato

 

'' Well...I...I-I Think that...I could...consider it since...since it's you''

 

Jiho laughed at him, upsetting the younger a little.

 

'' Why are you laughing hyung?''

 

'' Do you know what that means Hoonie?''

 

'' A-aniyo''

 

Jiho pecked his lips and winked.

 

'' You like me in that way, dear maknae''

 

Jihoon went bright red, his heart had melted from seeing that wink. Yup...he was like this only around Jiho for that reason.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Just because P.O and Zico are my ultimate biases in Block B...

 

Isn't he sooo cute??!!! >o<
Indeed he's the maknae :3

 

A Huge THUMBS UP for the person that had the better idea of the century to put Minnie Mouse's bow on ZIco's head!
A HELL OF CUTENESS!!