Old Home

The Apple Tree

Your pov.

“Oh, what coincidence, i live here now” Daehyun said. All the memories came flooding back to me drawing a circle around me blocking out the world but I soon erased the circle of recollections and jumped back to reality. The reality is, I want to go inside the house again. The last time I was here I didn’t get to say goodbye properly.

“Isit okay … if I come in?” I asked.

“Oh sure, don’t mind my grandpaps, just greet to him when you see him though” Deahyun replied.

Yoseob decided that he had no business in this and waited by the front gate. I and Daehyun walked down the garden path that leads to the fine grained door. The light was sneaking through the halved curtains in the windows.

“Don’t tell anyone about this” Daehyun said and reached up above to the top door frame. There was a used chewing gum stuck to the top door frame and he took it off to reveal a small key and opened the door.

A blasted of heat hit us as the door opened. We took of our shoes. Everything was modern yet a comfortable atmosphere. I ran to the garden, curious to see if the beautiful garden has changed. The apple tree; filled with red, crunchy looking apples. I went to take a closer look to see if it were real and to my surprise, they were.

 

Daehyuns pov.

I saw Desney run to the garden and I just had no energy to run along so I made a stop at the fridge and took out a slice of strawberry cheesecake. With my cheesecake and fork, I went outside to Desney. She looked very engrossed in the tree and I just cant figure out why. I also cant figure out why, why… 

Da-dum   Da-dum   Da-dum

 

Your pov.

“Daehyun… Daehyun, stop staring at me, your eyes are starting to water.” I said. He’s been staring for a while and im starting to worry. I took the fork on his plate and took a piece of the cake and shoved it his mouth. He suddenly broke his record breaking stare and jumped. “Oww my eyes sting and this taste soo good” he said. I laughed.

He took a forkful of his cheesecake and shoves it in my mouth. Yes, it tasted good but never as good as mummy’s.

“It tastes good doesn’t it?” Daehyun asked

“Not with your saliva on the fork” I said.

Daehyun pouted. “Awwww, my Daehyunni getting upset.” I squeezed his cheeks and his frown turned into a smile.

Time to go home.

 

At home

I and mum had the longest, tightest hug ever in the history of hugs. She will be staying here from now and got recruited as a one of the main cook in a team of cooks. They go and serve at events. I told her that school is all good and about the camping next week. We went out to buy some camping stuff, you know, the things that you go camping with?

 

(a/n) Next chapter will go straight to camping J Please subscribe and comment, the comment section is very open to you, AND PEACE