Cupid in Love

Cupid in love

 

Chapter 4 “Day out”

 

It was Sunday and her phone began to ring while she was still sleeping. She heard it ringing so she reached out her right hand and grabbed her phone from under one of her pillows.

She answered her phone and said, “Huh?”

“Misaki chan Ohayoo!!!!!”

She withdrew her phone from her ear because of the loud voice of the person on the phone.

She yawned as she sat up then checked her time. It was eight in the morning.

“Misaki chan? Misaki chan! Misaki chan?”

“Ohayoo.... What’s up?”

“Let’s go out today!”

“What? Where?”

“Any place fun. I already called Rein chan and Haruka chan.”

“But it’s still very early.”

“Eight a.m. is already late. Now wake up you sleepy head and get ready.”

“Okay. Okay. I’m up. So where will I meet you guys?”

“You already know. See you at the usual place Misaki chan.”

“Fine then... See you soon Yuki chan!”

By the time the call ended, Misaki laid her head back on her pillow. “I’ll wake up after ten minutes.”

Sometime later, Misaki remembered that she had to go out with her friends.

“Oh shoot!”

She quickly jumped off her bed, grabbed her towel and rushed to the bathroom. After several minutes, she returned to her room and got ready.

She rushed out of their house and...

BUMP!!!!

She fell down and started rubbing her forehead.

“Misaki chan, daijoubu?”

Misaki looked up and saw a familiar face. The person offered his hand and helped her up.

“Arigatou Yabu senpai. And I’m sorry for bumping you,” stated Misaki as she bowed her head.

“That’s okay. Anyway, it looked like you were in a hurry just now. What’s up?”

Misaki remembered where she was supposed to go.

“Ah! I’m late. They’ll kill me if I show up very late.”

“What are you talking about? Are you supposed to meet someone?”

“Yes.”

“I can give you a lift if you like.”

“Eh? How?”

“Come with me.”

They walked until they reached Yabu’s house. “Wait here,” he told her.

A minute later, the gate of their garage opened.

Vroom! Vroom!

And Yabu came out on a motorcycle.

“Ooh Wow! You have a motorcycle now?”

“Yup. I bought it a few weeks ago.”

“It looks so cool!”

“Anyway, hop on. You wouldn’t want to be late do you?” Yabu told her as he handed her a helmet.

“Really? Is it okay?”

“Of course!”

So Misaki rode behind Yabu and wore the helmet.

They left and subsequently, they reached the park’s entrance.

Misaki got off and waved at Yuki and the others.

Yuki and their friends approached them, “Hey Misaki chan! You’re late again.”

Misaki removed her helmet and said, “Hehe... Sorry.”

“So who are you with? Is that Four-eyes?” Rein asked as she pointed at the guy with the helmet.

Misaki handed the helmet back and answered, “I guess it’s your first time to meet him.”

Yuki and the others took one step closer as the person removed his helmet.

“Yabu Kota desu. So are you Misaki chan’s friends?”

“Yes we are. It’s nice to meet you Yabu san,” greeted Haruka.

“So what is your relationship with Misaki chan?” interrogated Rein.

“He was my senpai in Middle School. Now, he’s currently in college,” answered Misaki.

“Oh I see. You’re okay,” told Rein.

“Well, now that you’re here with your friends, I think it’s time for me to leave,” told Yabu.

“Are you sure? Do you have someplace to go to Yabu senpai?”

“Hmm, let me think about that.”

“So where are we going today Yuki chan?” asked Misaki as she faced Yuki..

 “I was thinking of going to the mall. But first, there is someone we have to wait for.”

“Okay. So who are we waiting for?”

“Haruka chan!” yelled a lady’s voice from a distance.

“Ah there she is!”

“Oh I see. So we’re waiting for Satomi nee chan.”

“Ohayoo Yuki chan, Haruka chan, Rein chan and Cupid chan!”

Yabu looked at the person they were waiting for then gulped. Immediately, he pulled Misaki and whispered something to her.

“Um, okay,” replied Misaki.

“So Cupid chan, how are you? And who is the person behind you?” asked Satomi as she took one step forward.

“I’m fine nee chan. Oh um... He’s my senpai during middle school.”

Yabu stood up and offered his hand, “Yabu Kota desu.”

Satomi shook his hand as she told him her name.

After their introductions, Misaki asked Yabu if he wanted to come along and he nodded his head with a big smile on his face.

“Since Yabu senpai has his motorcycle with him, we might as well go to the mall first since he still has to park it.”

“Sure. We’ll meet you there then,” Yuki replied.

Yabu handed her the other helmet and then they left.

 

As soon as they were out of sight,

“Misaki’s senpai sure has a cool motorcycle,” Haruka stated.

“I agree with you Haruka chan. Cupid chan is so lucky to get to ride a cool motorcycle like that. I’m jealous... If I will have a boyfriend then I want one with a motorcycle,” Satomi expressed.

“Cupid chan’s lucky to ride a cool motorcycle with a cool sempai,” mentioned Yuki.

 “I thought you have a boyfriend Satomi nee,” Rein wondered.

“Well.... He was too much of a baka so I broke up with him.”

“Oh okay. Well, it’s good that you broke up then.”

“Well, we’ve got to get moving so we won’t keep them waiting,” Yuki informed them.

 

On the other hand,

“Yabu senpai, why’d you ask me to you know...”

“Well, that’s because... Um... It’s a long story. Anyway, why’d they call you Cupid chan?”

“It’s a long story also.”

“Do you mind telling me about it when we get to the mall?”

“Okay, since it will take some time until my friends will reach the mall.”

 

The two finally reached the mall. After Yabu parked his motorcycle, the two took the elevator up to the second floor and then they went to sit on a bench.

“So tell me about your story Misaki chan. I’m really curious about it.”

FAST FORWARD....

“And so that is the reason why they call me Cupid chan and other nicknames,” ended Misaki.

“You sure had three crazy or I might say tiring years in high school.”

“You can say that again.”

Just after Misaki’s story, her friends finally arrived at the mall.

They met up with the four and they started visiting clothes shops one after the other.

Satomi was busy trying out some clothes together with Yuki and Haruka while Rein was still busy checking. Misaki saw this so she started browsing over the clothes also. Yabu approached her and said, “So it seems that you’ve become fond of shopping now.”

“N... No I’m not. I’m just bored that’s all.”

Not long after, Satomi and the other two came out of the dressing room.

“Misaki chan, how do I look?” asked Yuki.

“You look great in that dress. Likewise with your pick Haruka chan!” expressed Misaki as she turned to Haruka.

“Rein chan, so does this look good on me?” asked Satomi.

“It’s okay although a bit revealing on the back part. Why do you want to wear something like that anyway?”

“Eh... Of course, I’ll have to start wearing nice clothes again to attract guys. I did mention that I don’t have a boyfriend now right?”

“Well if you want a better opinion then you should ask someone else and not me,” articulated Rein while pointing to her left.

Yabu was busy browsing some items when someone poked him from behind.

He turned around and immediately, “Um, Yabu kun, can I ask for your opinion? Does this dress look good on me?” inquired Satomi.

“Not good but instead you look elegant, beautiful. Damn...”

Yabu gulped as he stared at her from head-to-toe. He opened his mouth but not a word could express how stunning she looked.

“So how do I look?” she asked again.

He gave out a sigh and responded, “I’ll tell you honestly, if you go out on a date with those clothes, I’m very sure that the guy will be taken aback by such beauty and elegance.”

Satomi blushed and thanked him.

“There’s your answer Satomi chan,” articulated Rein.

“Those are honest words coming from a guy so that concludes it. I’ll be buying this dress,” smiled Satomi.

From shop to shop, Satomi kept asking Yabu how she looked with the clothes she tried out. As for Yabu, he can’t get enough of her elegance.

The only thing that’s left was that he would get a nosebleed every time she asked him.

Lunch time arrived and they all went to the food court of the mall. Misaki and the others went first to find what they wanted to eat so Yabu and Satomi went to look for a vacant table. Successively, Yabu was able to spot one. He obliged to take Satomi’s shopping bags and they walked towards the table and sat down.

There was silence at first and Yabu couldn’t take his eyes of Satomi while she wasn’t looking.

“I can’t help it. If only I can stare at you like this forever...”

When she faced him, he quickly shifted his gaze.

“So how did you come to know Cupid chan?”

He looked at her and responded, “Me? I met Misaki chan when we were still in middle school. She was in second year and I was in fourth year. During that time, we worked together on the same team during our Sports Festival.”

“So that’s how you met each other. Do you like her?”

“What? Me? No. She’s like my little sister.”

“Then do you have a girlfriend?”

“I WISH you were my girlfriend.”

“No I don’t. Why?”

“Oh nothing. I mean with your honesty and good looks and not to mention having a cool motorcycle, I was thinking that you had one. And there are probably a lot of girls who like you.”

“Well there were girls who confessed to me during high school.”

“I guess so.”

“You guess so? Anyway, why don’t you have a girlfriend?”

“It’s because of you.”

“That’s because I’m busy with my studies.”

“Oh I see.”

Just as they were going to continue with their conversation, their companions arrived so unfortunately, it ended there.

It was now four in the afternoon and their outing came to an end. Misaki bid “See you tomorrow” to her friends and left with Yabu.

They went back to the parking lot and rode on Yabu’s motorcycle. On their way home, Yabu said, “Misaki chan, you said that you helped people with their love problems right?”

“Yes why?”

“Can you do me a little favor?”

“What favor?”

“Can you help me with mine?”

 

-END-

 

She had just opened established her club and not even four days have gone and her senpai asks for her help. Will she accept or not?

If not, how will Yabu solve his love problem?

If she accepts, how will she help him? There is only one solution if she does, and that is through “Situation Set up”

 

(The First two characters I will play with in this Fan Fic. *smiles wildly* Now what will happen in Chapter 5??? Just wait and read.. :DD)